October 31, 2014 | 1463 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Candy EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Happy, playful, yet subdued enough not to be juvenile. Too bad it doesn't last.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by kyliechester

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I debated on this perfume for a long time, and finally decided to purchase the gift set with the 2.7 ounce perfume. I LOVE it. It works so well my body chemistry and I find that it lasts all day. It smells sweet but not overpowering, and its very warm. I always get compliments when I wear this, and it's well on its way to becoming my signature scent!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Startripgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

kay I first got a sample for this perfume. At first wasn't overall thrilled once it dried it was sweet, not to sweet but right for me after awhile i couldn't help myself to keep smelling myself it smelt soo good on me. the staying power isn't that long, which is abit of a disapointment. which is why i gave it 4 stars and not 5. it's not overwhelming like some fragrances which is good no headaches or nothing for me. i will repurchase this in the future. but still have my eye open for better fragrances and maybe different scents.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Louiseemilyhawkins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this perfume! It lasts all day, although it isn't the longest lasting perfume on the market. One of my favourite smells, a warm sweet scent. The packaging is eye-catching and bright, it comes with a plastic cap around the top so it doesn't break. It's quite expensive, but worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by keleybean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Man it's amazing to me how personal & specific fragrance chemistry works! So many people love this BUT I get a completely different experience with my chemistry! I've read so many reviews, & the people who do not like it (like me) report the same old-ladyish & playdoh smell! And, like others reported, it have me headaches every time I tried it! :( It really must be due to body chemistry! Some perfumes smell the same or similar on all/most people, whereas others are very reliant on personal body chemistry... Maybe this is one of those perfumes you really should sample first before purchase.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by bossofallgloss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My BF doesn't believe that skin chemistry can make a fragrance smell differently from person to person. HA! My BFF had been to Ulta and happened to get 2 samples of Prada Candy. We both sprayed some on and gave it several minutes. It REALLY did not work well on my friend; too sickly sweet and she went to wash it off right away. However, I loved the way it smelled on me; it settled into a warm, sweet musky close-to-the-skin scent. My BFF admitted that I could wear it where she could not; then we got my BF to judge. I'm not saying that he conceded that he was wrong (that'll be the day), but he did like it much much more on me and thought it was bottle-worthy. So do I. :-)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by passion4fashion

The bottle is gorgeous but that is where the compliments end for me. I enjoy sweet foodie scents and was expecting that from this fragrance but more sophisticated since this is Prada but this perfume smelled very "mature". None of the vanilla or sweet notes came through. The opening note was alcohol and it dried down to musky baby powder. I am very sensitive to scents and this one triggered a headache almost instantly.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by marquita19

I don't own this but I am drawn to it every time I go to the department store. Usually I am not a fan of vanilla scents, but this one smelled so sophisticated to me so I sprayed some on my wrist and wore it the whole day. Every time I would get whiffs of it, it was heaven. Well the second time I sprayed this on me, I loved the smell but noticed I was getting so nauseaous. I didn't know what was getting me sick until I scrubbed this off and my sickness was gone. So I rated this a 3 because I do like the way it smells but it makes me sick :( I think someone that can tolerate vanillas would really enjoy this. Of all the perfumes I've ever tried this is the first to get me sick.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't love this. But my husband does and he got this and Flowerbomb for me for Valentine's Day. I hate Flowerbomb so that graciously got returned, as I convinced him I only needed one perfume for Valentine's Day. This is a very sweet fragrance, uncomplicated, it smells like vanilla and sugar. It reminds me of Luv's Baby Soft. It's not my thing. BUT, again, the husband really likes it. So I wear it for him. I put away my Black Orchid, since today marks the change from winter to spring, and I'll smell like a vanilla scented candle until winter returns.

Edited: I used it 3 times, 3 days in a row, and now I have a blistered raised rash on my neck and left wrist where I sprayed the product. I am generally not sensitive to any products, have no environmental allergies, and am tolerant of just about everything, so to have a breakout from a perfume is incredibly weird. The lady at Nordstrom said it might be from the vanilla, but I've never had a reaction to Vanilla before. Hat's off to nordstrom for taking it back with no complaint. Now I'm just waiting for the rash to go away.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by cpkgirl1116

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I cant believe this perfume has grown on me. I used to hate it due to the fact its called 'Candy' but mainly smells like vanilla mixed w/fabric softener which makes this fragrance very soft & airy. Heck for $65 for a 1oz bottle I grew to like it! Lasts about 5 hours, depending on your bodily activites. The smell is addictive you'll wanna spray your fresh dried laundry with it!