September 23, 2014 | 913 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy tubes in Spring fling

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2005 11:47:00 AM More reviews by penny_xox

I love this colour, it's a light peachy pink that smells like really sweet raspberry lollies.

Edit: This is probably my most used lipgloss. Had positive feedback on the smell/taste of it too. Haha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2005 12:46:00 PM More reviews by aligator

I do like this Juicy Tube.. While it's nothing special, just a clear pink color, it's very shiny and smells like candy!! Yum! I can't stop putting it on sometimes!! I have to admit, that I do like other Juicy Tubes better, but this one isn't bad if you are looking for a clear, juicy shine! It would look really good over lipstick too.. I even took a nap with this on and when I woke up, my lips were still shiny!! Wow. Talk about lasting power!! My favorite Juicy Tube is Plum Freeze though. It's the best one!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2005 12:32:00 PM More reviews by leonie_au

I agree with the reviewer below who cited it to be an overpriced clear gloss but the smell is to-die-for. Fairy floss (or cotton candy, to the Yanks ;) ...mmmmm! Not sure if I'd bother repurchasing it though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2005 5:12:00 AM More reviews by sana_j

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, this is basically an over priced clear lipgloss on my lips,to be honest.
But the main thing I love about this juicy tube is the texture and the scent, along with the packaging. its not as wonderful as daiquiri (my fave), but I still really like it and it's perfect for daytime or layered over l/s.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2004 11:29:00 PM More reviews by kitten83purrr

A great lipgloss for day or night! Its almost clear with a tint of pink. Its very high gloss, so during the day it can be worn alone, and at night over a plum colored lipstick!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2004 12:35:00 AM More reviews by AmyBianca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE JT's but this was only blah... I didn't care for the color or the scent. Definitely skip this one!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2004 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Snow_Angel350

Just your average clear *slightly* tinted gloss. I hardly ever ever use this. Someone mentioned it made thier lips look a bit grey.. i totally agree it gave them a dull blue-ish tint. It's nothing fantastic...much better JT's out there.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2004 7:12:00 PM More reviews by LukkiChrm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was just soort of plain; very sticky, but didn't last very long. I also hate the taste. All this and the fact that it doesn't have any pigment and it sort of tints my lips grey isn't worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2004 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Dani

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lipgloss. Yes, I have 20 other lipgloss of this color: almost clear, a hint of milky pink. But I use this one the most.

I have pigmented lips, so I don't like pigmented lipgloss. I also have a few Loreal Colorjuices. While there are similarities, I think JT are much shinier and longer lasting.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2004 7:40:00 PM More reviews by MelissaLDork

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't overly impressed, but it is a nice sheer gloss with a light fruity smell. It is sort of sticky and lasts longer than cheaper glosses.