October 24, 2014 | 1144 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Natureluxe Mousse Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

Cover Girl suggests LASHBLAST LENGTH MASCARA as a replacement

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by idigdirt

I bought this sometime, I don't recall when. Never opened it and found it a few weeks ago in a makeup pouch. Hmmm, where did this come from? It is the bomb! I can't believe how much I like it. I've been on a mascara quest lately and been disappointed in most all. From high end on down. This simple little tube does everything I want in a mascara. Doesn't run or smudge. Goes on easily with just enough 'wetness' as somebody go on so dry. It lengthens, thickens. One coat does it. This is a secret little gem that somehow I picked up and put aside. So glad I found it. With all the mascaras on the shelves, you might overlook this. It really is wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 4:33:00 AM More reviews by supergal197

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. It separates your lashes really well, and this is one of the few mascara wands that has easily allowed me to coat my very outer lashes. It does a pretty good job at volumizing and lengthening. It doesn't give you extreme volume or length, but you can't get extreme length unless the formula is very thin/liquidy (telescopic) and you cant get extreme volume without the formula being thick and more prone to clumps (voluminous). This mascara is the perfect middle ground. Good mascara for everyday wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by TinaGB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a difficult time with mascaras - and have been thrill with this one! Wonderfully dark, no flaking, stays on all day and looks fantastic.
    Now if only it was waterproof!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Muffin17

I personally love this mascara for every day. It is very light, however the thing i love about it is that it does not flake off! I own many mascaras and they all flake off through out the day. This mascara will not budge and it is very black. It says its water resistant but i went swimming with it on and it came right off. So if you are looking for waterproof this isn't for you. I really love the look of dramatic lashes so i do wish this mascara delivered more length and volume, but its worth the sacrafice because it doesn't give me racoon eyes. Overall i think this is a really good mascara if you are looking for a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by 4815162342

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My skin isn't sensitive but my eyes are and i'm allergic to almost every mascara! I'm very impressed with this one, It makes my lashes long without flaking or irritating my eye. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am always on the hunt for awesome mascaras and for me the drugstore mascaras seem to be better then the high end mascaras. For me this is. I found this to be so much better then the Benefit They're Real that is the number 1 seller. I have not had much luck with natural mascaras, but found this to be such a great product. The brush looks like nothing special, but it seemed to be great at giving me length and volume. I do not like the scent - another reviewer mentioned liking it. I find icky smelling and I will not be sniffing it. I will defintely be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by snowvixenn

This mascara gave me the WORST eye infection! And I've never been allergic to a mascara before until now. As for performance, the only pro is that its very black otherwise it sucks. Very watery, quickly smugded, easily clupmed my lashes together and I would struggle to get any volume. This is one of the worst, possibly THE worst mascara I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by eyeofthetiger

I absolutely love trying new mascaras to find the perfect one! Im a makeup noob so i've tried nyc length mascara (tints lashes black), rimmel sexy curves waterproof (terrible spider lashes from fresh tube, ok older), maybelline lash stiletto waterproof (gives amazing length but also a weird bumpy texture to lashes), and maybelline one by one (does nothing special, weird texture again).
    I did my research and found hollyannaeree's, pinkiecharm's, and clumps of mascara's reviews on this mascara. All of them were positive reviews. So i went out and picked one up. First of all, it smells soooo good! just like almond jello. But u can only smell it if you put your nose right up to it and give yourself a moustache. The brush is amazing too. It's a somewhat flexible rubber wand and looks like the covergirl lashblash wand but thinner with longer bristles. Personally I don't like fat brushes because I find them really hard to use. The formula itself is different, I guess mousse-like like they advertise but comes out on the wand like a normal mascara would. It's perfectly in the middle of wet and dry and is really black.
    One coat will give you a really natural defined look but it's definitely buildable without getting clumps or a bumpy texture. I would not recommend it for volume lovers or length lovers but maybe for those who want a day look for school or work. It's a really good well rounded mascara but if you're looking for a BAM! drama mascara, this is not for you. But personally I think I just found my new favourite mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by heatherrose20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I typically am not a fan of extreme volume mascaras; I go for more of a natural look, and that's why I was drawn to this particular mascara, but it honestly was a big let down. Basically all it does is make your natural lashes look darker. This mascara is terrible for volume and length, even for a natural look. That being said, it does not weigh down the lashes at all and it actually separates them quite well, but I felt like I had to apply a ton of product to get any noticeable effect. Definitely will not repurchase. I didn't even finish the tube I bought, I just threw it out, and I have never just thrown out a tube of mascara that wasn't used up all the way or old, so that says something!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by helena1014

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm a long-time Cover Girl Lash Blast user and after spending a shameful amount of money trying to find a mascara that works for my long, thick pin straight blonde lashes I was hesitant to try something else.

I am so impressed with the Nature Luxe Mousse Mascara. It beautifully defines and adds volume to my lashes without clumping or making them look spidery. There is no flaking so my sensitive eyes aren't irritated, they stay soft all day and the wand is perfectly sized so I can get right to the root of my lashes without smearing mascara all over my face. (which has always been an issue).

Because of the thicker formula, it does take a bit to dry. The upside is you have plenty of time to work with it and you only need one coat for complete even coverage. Though this mascara doesn't curl my lashes, it does lift them (mine point straight down). When used with a lash curler, it holds curl all day long.

I would highly recommend this to anyone. Fantastic product.