August 22, 2014 | 957 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Doll Lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by smashlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara said it was volumizing - I can't get any volume from this! My lashes are very blonde, but fairly long. I discovered the other day that ALL of the Hypnose mascaras smell the same which I can't stand!!! I do not like smelling my mascara and I wish they would stop making it scented! This mascara doesn't do enough for me for volume or length. I won't repurchase. I feel like I could get a better product at the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Lou0520

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I luckily have long, thick lashes and Ive tried every LancĂ´me mascara and this has to be the best one for me so far I wouldn't try anything else!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by sweetsera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm an asian with slightly curly, (moderate length lashes that are thick at the roots but thin at the tip) but everytime I wear a mascara, it seems to get weighed down and becomes "straight". By far, I've tried Maybelline Stiletto, a Shisheido sample sized one (love how it volumises my lashes, but the curl factor is quite a fail)and a few other drugstore brands.

So, after hunting at Sephora for a good mascara (by good I mean volumising, lengthening, curling and waterproof), I was recommended to this by the SA.

It wasn't love at first sight because it doesn't add enough volume with the first 2 coats. However, I'm really glad that it is buildable! Takes about 4-5 coats for me to get that desired effect. And I love how it curls my lashes without the need to use a curler before applying this product! And it doesn't weigh down my natural slight curl, but instead helps to enhance on it! Length wise, it was pretty good as well. And I loved the faint rose smell that was present (might be a con for those who hates scented mascara, but def pro for me!). Needless to say, application was a breeze with the cone-shaped brush. Took time at home to experiment before I fell for it.

The only two things I dislike about this mascara is the price, retailing at 50 sgd in sephora (not the best budget to keep up with in the long run, will continue observing if this product is really worth the buy) & secondly, it's the fact that I have to keep applying it to get the desired effect I want (although I wouldn't mind if it keeps up to this effect right nw).

Overall, i would say tt this mascara did work well for me. However, if you have really sparse and stick straight eyelash, this may not be the product for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by catwood

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

my favourite mascara! the packaging is so cute, and it has a really nice scent to it when you open it too. i'm usually in a hurry in the morning, and one coat of this does me fine for the day. it is a great mascara :) mascara is the one beauty product i could not live without, and i definitely could not live without this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by cynthiaann95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the worst mascara I have ever used. It gave me absolutely no volume or length, and it seemed impossible to build up. Also, it has a very foul smell that I can't stand. Do not waste your money on this, I have had so many mascaras In my lifetime and every drugstore one worked better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by kmciolli

This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time and well worth the price!

I have this in So Black. It's really a staple mascara. This makes my sparse eyelashes look longer and fuller. It also never ever makes my lashes look clumpy!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by melisany

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok, this is a good mascara, it sits all day, does not clump and is easy to build up. (i like both length and volume to my lashes) But - this mascara made me loose my lashes. When I was removing my make-up I discovered that I lost way more lashes than ever before. (I lost maybe one or two hairs, due to make-up removing before) Will not buy this again. My search for the perfect mascara continues...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my third lancome mascara (I´ve tried the plain hypnose and l´extreme), but hypnose doll eyes is clearly the best of them.

I have long but straight and fine (and almost white) lashes, and this mascara separates them beautifully, gives great volume and makes my eyes look like I had fake lashes.

This would probably be my all time favourite mascara, if there wasn´t a little problem: this dries out very quickly! I have now been using this for 1,5 months, and the mascara isn´t very liquid anymore, and it doesn´t separate my lashes very well anymore and it makes my lashes look like spider´s legs.

All in all, a perfect mascara, but 35 euros for a mascara that is good for 2 months is just too expensive for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by smurch22

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

love lancome deficinl so tried this product. not a fan. although the top lashes look great, it leaves terrible smudges under my eyes. looks like i have been out all night and its only noon.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Jazmixy

Worked great for me! Doesn't leave clumps and kind of gave the ''doll eyed'' look because it separated my thick lashes and gave me that extra boost. I've got a new favorite now, but you should totally try this one!