October 31, 2014 | 1483 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Doll Lashes

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought this on a whim and was very disappointed. It does nothing for my lashes, won't even hold a curl. The wand is nice though, but that's about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2013 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Jasmin629

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara looks very cute and smells like a rose. I love the bristles. But i look like a panda when i apply this. Because it smudges like after 5 minutes when i wear it. Disappointed

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like the false lashes look, so this mascara does nothing for me - no volume or length, even if I try building it up. The only thing i like is the fact that it really separate my lashes. Also, it smudge on me. A LOT!

I will not buy it again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by smashlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara said it was volumizing - I can't get any volume from this! My lashes are very blonde, but fairly long. I discovered the other day that ALL of the Hypnose mascaras smell the same which I can't stand!!! I do not like smelling my mascara and I wish they would stop making it scented! This mascara doesn't do enough for me for volume or length. I won't repurchase. I feel like I could get a better product at the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Lou0520

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I luckily have long, thick lashes and Ive tried every LancĂ´me mascara and this has to be the best one for me so far I wouldn't try anything else!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by sweetsera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm an asian with slightly curly, (moderate length lashes that are thick at the roots but thin at the tip) but everytime I wear a mascara, it seems to get weighed down and becomes "straight". By far, I've tried Maybelline Stiletto, a Shisheido sample sized one (love how it volumises my lashes, but the curl factor is quite a fail)and a few other drugstore brands.

So, after hunting at Sephora for a good mascara (by good I mean volumising, lengthening, curling and waterproof), I was recommended to this by the SA.

It wasn't love at first sight because it doesn't add enough volume with the first 2 coats. However, I'm really glad that it is buildable! Takes about 4-5 coats for me to get that desired effect. And I love how it curls my lashes without the need to use a curler before applying this product! And it doesn't weigh down my natural slight curl, but instead helps to enhance on it! Length wise, it was pretty good as well. And I loved the faint rose smell that was present (might be a con for those who hates scented mascara, but def pro for me!). Needless to say, application was a breeze with the cone-shaped brush. Took time at home to experiment before I fell for it.

The only two things I dislike about this mascara is the price, retailing at 50 sgd in sephora (not the best budget to keep up with in the long run, will continue observing if this product is really worth the buy) & secondly, it's the fact that I have to keep applying it to get the desired effect I want (although I wouldn't mind if it keeps up to this effect right nw).

Overall, i would say tt this mascara did work well for me. However, if you have really sparse and stick straight eyelash, this may not be the product for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by catwood

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

my favourite mascara! the packaging is so cute, and it has a really nice scent to it when you open it too. i'm usually in a hurry in the morning, and one coat of this does me fine for the day. it is a great mascara :) mascara is the one beauty product i could not live without, and i definitely could not live without this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by cynthiaann95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the worst mascara I have ever used. It gave me absolutely no volume or length, and it seemed impossible to build up. Also, it has a very foul smell that I can't stand. Do not waste your money on this, I have had so many mascaras In my lifetime and every drugstore one worked better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by kmciolli

This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time and well worth the price!

I have this in So Black. It's really a staple mascara. This makes my sparse eyelashes look longer and fuller. It also never ever makes my lashes look clumpy!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by melisany

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok, this is a good mascara, it sits all day, does not clump and is easy to build up. (i like both length and volume to my lashes) But - this mascara made me loose my lashes. When I was removing my make-up I discovered that I lost way more lashes than ever before. (I lost maybe one or two hairs, due to make-up removing before) Will not buy this again. My search for the perfect mascara continues...