Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

3.2

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

on 7/13/2013 9:27:00 AM

I really do like this mascara! It looks just as good at the end of the day as it does when you apply it. I love the wand; the shape is so convenient for getting every lash, and it really combs the product flawlessly from root to tip. This is also the only mascara I have ever found that looks AMAZING on the lower lashes. Anything else looks clumpy or spidery or too thick, but this looks like perfect little "doll lashes"! This mascara lives up to its name. My new favorite (over BeneFit They're Real Beyond Mascara, which I like to use on the roots for density with this Lancôme one). Definitely will repurchase.

on 7/11/2013 4:55:00 PM

This is really clumpy, smudges terribly, grey not black, and super expensive. I don't recommend this.

on 6/28/2013 6:51:00 AM

Absolutely loved this product, I will always go back to it!
I love the thick brush, it gives lots of volume without having to spend ages applying lots of coats.
Length-wise it's not the best I've ever used, but I prefer volume to length and it still gives decent length.
It can take a little while to dry in, but it never smudged and lasts all day. Highly recommended if, like me, you love voluminous eyelashes! Just a warning though, for some reason the first couple of times you use this mascara after you open it, you probably won't like it! It takes a couple of attempts to get used to the brush, but I promise it's worth it :)

on 6/24/2013 3:13:00 PM

With oily asian monolids and straight lashes, this mascara actually made my lashes curl a bit. I really liked the design of the brush, which almost looked like an upside-down christmas tree. It defined my lashes and made them curl but during the day I ended up with racoon eyes!!! And the mascara smelled pretty bad.

Overall, this mascara might work for people with eyelids that does not get oily.

on 6/22/2013 4:11:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this when I needed a mascara. This was my first Lancome product, and I never knew how amazing the mascara lines are with Lancome. I would definitely would buy again and again.

on 6/8/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love Lancome mascara. This is not a mascara I use on its own, but I always layer my mascaras anyway. I love this formulation for my last layer. It separates the lashes perfectly and still adds volume. I am already on my 3rd tube of this. I prefer this applicator to the Hypnose Star. The Star is a little flat. I also find this formulation a little wetter. The Star is drier;I don't like it as much.

The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because I don't like it on its own. It is definitely a great mascara, but one I layer.

on 5/25/2013 5:43:00 PM

Useless, don't bother. Like others have mentioned, this is no better, actually it worse than a drugstore brand. Left my lashes very spidery and 'wet'. The brush is off too, could never get both lashes to look the same, maybe that's user error, but it never happens with other mascaras. Don't waste your money.

on 5/16/2013 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Worst mascara I've ever used. It made my lashes spidery. Not to mention the $30 price tag. I can't bring myself to throw it out because I just bought it, but I suppose it might work in a pinch. Just not one I reach for. Def will NOT repurchase.

on 5/15/2013 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Good mascara but I've owned drugstore ones like Covergirl and L'oreal and they are all the same!! Seriously, you are just paying for the brand! Don't waste your money.

on 5/14/2013 8:51:00 AM

You are paying for the BRAND, seriously.

It doesn't last long & I realise I tend to tear much when I applied this mascara. I guess I am sensitive to some ingredients... however I do love Lancome's signature rose scent.

I would not recommend anyone to get this.. for the price, I believe you can get something cheaper & better.

Popular Mascaras