July 24, 2014 | 1296 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Heather001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Adds length perfectly, buts doesn't really flared look. Doesn't clump and separates lashes perfectly. Brush looks like its gonna break any second though :/ Bought it for under $6 at walmart, so for the price it's pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by StarAstralis

I love the falsies mascara collection! I go back and forth between the flared and the black drama. Like most of the reviews, this mascara definitely holds the curls, lengthens, and volumize. The only downside is that the tube dries out kind of fast... but other than that, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Ciaofiore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The waterproof formula does not budge at all, so I never have to worry about smudging. This mascara really does make a noticeable improvement in how voluminous my lashes look without ever looking spidery, brittle, or clumpy. I will admit that sometimes I stray from this mascara in search of something better. The tube dries out quickly as the previous review mentions, and I wonder, maybe I can find more length with a different product. That is one area where perhaps this mascara is not helping me as much as I would like. And yet, I keep coming back to this product again and again because I truly cannot find another mascara that makes my lashes look as good. Also, I made the mistake of not buying the FLARED version of falsies and the others just do not compare. FLARED is the way to go!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Milee07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So far I'm very impressed with this mascara! I was hesitant to try this kinda of wet mascara on my short, stick straight, thin lashes, but I have come to LOVE it! It's a very functional mascara and is your one stop shop to amazing lashes that still look natural. It doesn't seem to smudge at all which is just awesome, and is one of the only mascaras that make my eyelashes curl! It is also very volumising and doesn't really clump. Also the packaging is just an adorable purple tube! But don't confuse the waterproof tube that has silver letters, and the normal formula with blue letters! Dries out fairly quickly, but is easily accessible, and affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by katiemac0312

I LOVE THIS!!!!! It makes my lashes so long, and since I lost my lash curler for a while, I seriously CANNOT tell a difference its SOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by dudeewtfzoe

HOLY GRAIL MASCARA! Perfect for ANYONE looking to get that very voluminous, fake lash look. Dries quickly, does have a bit of flaking, and comes off easily with makeup remover.

I have to say, though, this is a mascara that takes a few uses before it gets to be really good. It almost needs time to dry up a bit. Try blotting the wand on a tissue the first few times.

If you are looking for a mascara that doesn't clump, this ISN'T the mascara for you (I, however, love clumpy looking lashes). The wand is very easy to use. It's very build-able, which I love. It does flake a bit, however, but all it takes is a quick swipe on the face, problem solved. I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Ashleyx

This is an amazing mascara! It made my lashes look huge! You really don't need an eyelash curler at all with this product. You have to work fast when applying this because it drys very quickly causing it to clump! But that's my only issue. besides that I love the packaging its cute. with the wings meaning that your lashes will have a flared look like that. I definitely recommend this product give it a try and see if it works for you!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by wendymadeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gives alot of volume but clumps easily , so you have to be careful :/

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by SandraCarterr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a pretty good mascara for me, but for some reason this mascara would like literally make my eye lashes fall out. I guess cus its like waterproof or what ever, but the regular non waterproof falsies mascara wass theee best! The perfect curl, never clumped just overall amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by SammiXo

I love this mascara. I love the volume it gives my lashes and I love how The brush is kinda curved and it makes it easier for me to make my lashes look nice. When you get towards the end though you can tell because the formula starts to get a little clumpy, but since I don't typically wear mascara everyday ( I have long lashes) it seems to last me for a long time. I know I will buy this again because I'm actually working on my third tube now