August 21, 2014 | 1981 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Evanthia

Great product, stays all day no creasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I purchased the brightener at CVS for $14. I think it's a ok product, not in love w/it though but definitely better coverage than Garnier roller concealer.
It does brighten my under eye at initial application but doesn't keep the coverage throughout the day. Texture is pretty smooth, really easy to apply, packaging is convenient and slightly creases and skins into fine lines even w/an eye cream. For $14, I rather spend my money on something better. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2011 8:50:00 AM More reviews by curlygirl11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worst concealer ever! It's like thin, sticky, runny paint. Doesn't blend well and offers no coverage. Awful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by miszxlinda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite undereye concealer! I have been on the hunt for a good inexpensive undereye conceraler and have tried many different forms, types, brands but have always had a problem with concealing under my eyes. First, I do not want anything heavy and secondly, it's difficult to conceal my undereyes, as I have dark DARK circles. I needed a light weight concealer and I prefer liquid under the eyes and after watching MakeupbyTiffanyD review this concealer, I bought it. I didn't really look into researching the product, other than watching her review, (and I adore her!), so I went on a whim and brought the product. I got neutralizer, I thought I wanted the medium shade but they ran out...so I settled for this. I'm happy with my purchase, this concealer matches perfectly for me, as it has a tint of yellow and it almost highlights under my eyes. If I need extra concealing, I usually mix my MAC select cover up and blend the two. Looking back on the medium shade, now that it is in stock, I find that shade a little dark to use under my eyes and the lightest shade wasn't cutting it for me either, so I'm happy with the neutralizer shade. Overall, my fave drugstore concealer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

I didn't have high hopes for this product. But I absolutely love it. I won't buy anything else for undereye concealer. I'm 29 and have bags when my 4 year old has a rough night. The vein that runs right between my nose and eye socket is also visible. This color in Fair covers it for me completely. I've had no problem with it settling in my lines throughout the day (ahem, Benefit, MAC, MUFE). I LOVE the applicator. twist and tap on. simple. the reason i like it so much is because it makes it impossible to put on too much. i tap it on and then pat my finger over it, not dragging... just patting it in. its great. it really is. its worth a try. i will be repurchasing my 2nd one soon.. almost through the first.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by victoria1111

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Two words "THE BEST". Bought the brightner, neutralizer, and a concealer, then threw out the rest of the 34 concealers I have purchased, most of which are high end department store brands, Couldn't believe the results...my search for the best concealer just ended. Super light weight, does not sink into lines, totally erases my dark circles and brightens my eyes so I don"t look tired, never cakes and lasts all day. I'm totally impressed. I keep buying back ups and then give them away to family and friends.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by merkakis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this after my Maybelline Double face perfector started to get cakey. I'm very impressed with this product. I use it mainly around my nose to conceal redness and also under my eyes. It has a very decent coverage, doesn't settle into creases looks very fresh. I purchased it in Fair. Would definitely recommend. No need to spend $ on high end products when a drug store alternative is so good.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wouldn't write home about this one, that's for sure! I picked it up in the Neutralizer shade and the Light shade.... both used together or alone didn't do much for me.... it's quite thin and doesn't offer much coverage at all. It tells you on the package that if you have really dark circles to get the Neutralizer and the color that you would normally be.... it's not that I have such bad circles but I have 2 areas under each eye that are quite purple/blue ..... and these concealers didn't do much to help...... OMG, and that ridiculous packaging, why did they make it so gimmicky?? All they needed to do was to put it in a tube and call it a day.... I'm sure the girls who like this concealer would like it a whole lot more... what a pain to have to sit there and twirl it around and around all the while that you are staring at the sponge to see just how much is coming out.... and then you have to clean it off before putting the cap back on so your wasting product right there. I would never buy this again. I threw away 19 dollars... I bought it in Ulta for $8.99 each... I went to Target first where it was around 7 and change but they didn't have the colors I wanted so I drove over to Ulta.... wasted my time and my money! So mad!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Angela4508

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wasn't sure about this but I tried it anyway. I picked this up in Neutralizer as my circles can look a little too blue-y. It took several turns to get the product to the sponge the first time. I have to say I love the sponge as you can put it right where you want it. A few swipes back and forth (if you don't put too much product on the sponge) and tap it in gently with ring finger. My skin is in the light range so the color worked well for me. Under eye looked smooth and lighter. Make sure you let your undereye cream sink in so skin isn't dry. I will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by bcbrosemer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using MAC Studio Finish for a long time. It does provide good coverage, but I have noticed lately that after awhile, it starts to cake up and look gunky under my eyes. Not cute. I have dark circles under my eyes that aren't horribly bad, but bad enough that I need something good to cover them up. I saw the positive reviews for this and came across it on sale at Target.
I am NC25 and picked this up in Light. It comes in a decent variety of shades, I think there are 4 shades and 2 corrective ones, a Neutralizer and a Brightener. The directions on the back say if your circles are really bad, apply one of the correctors and then apply a color. The Light is teetering on the edge of being almost too light, but once it's blended and has finishing powder on it, it looks good. The formula is a bit thinner than I expected. I was a little concerned about that, thinking that the coverage wouldn't be enough. But it gave a good amount of coverage, and stayed put all day!
The sponge applicator I am still on the fence about. It did make applying it very easy, and I was able to blend with just the sponge. the directions say to wipe any excess product off the sponge with a dry tissue after each use, so I did. Will have to wait and see how it holds up. It says it's anti-microbial, I hope so.
Overall, a good under eye concealer. Will repurchase. Unless I find something better!