Maybelline master drama eyeliner

3.6

Isododecane , PEG/PPG 19/19 Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , C20 40 Alcohols , Nylon 12 , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Silica , May Contain (+/-): , Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) , F.I.L. D46065/2

I bought this to just try it out and see if it was good. I have worn this about a week and found that its just too runny. I put it on my lash line and it somehow smears onto my skin below my bottom lashes when I smile/laugh alot. At first I thought it was my mascara but I bought a waterproof mascara and its still smearing so now I know its the eyeliner. Its because I NEVER have this problem with eyeliners until this one so....this was a no go. The victoria's secret pencil liner is better than this.

I gave it two lippies because its at least very nice and dark silky black in colour which is nice.

I love this!! I use the black called Midnight Master. It goes on over eyeshadow instead of breaking the tip off. It glides smoothly. I love that I dont have to sharpen it ever! Goes on just as dark as my Mac eyeliners for half the cost...

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I was so excited to try it out and when I did it was so pigmented and I was so happy but unfortunately I'm not able to use it because it stains my contact lenses and I can't see anything. )=

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Overall a good product. It has a dark, creamy texture that stays put after it's allowed to dry. However, I had issues with that packaging. Mine won't twist down and took about five minutes of twisting to come up in the first use.

This is a really great drug store eyeliner. It rivals some of my high end eyeliners. I've always like maybelline, and this eye liner is no exception. I really like that you can twist it up instead of having to sharpen it. It's creamy and glides on easily.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't get the hype around this product. This ran out on me way too quick and I don't even use it that much. I love that it twists up without having to deal with a sharpener. It wouldn't hold up in my waterline and is something I will not purchase again. I prefer the Revlon Colorstay crayon eyeliner over this one because it stays on my eyes for a longer time and it doesn't run out quick like the Maybelline one did.

This is by far my favorite eyeliner. I'm not great with liquid, pencil doesn't give enough staying power. This is easy to control going on, and looks terrific and stays in place. Definetely my HG.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought 2 of these in the color midnight master which is the black.
I love my UD zero and wanted something more darker for my waterline, I heard this one was really black and creamy. Well this one reminded of the the one milani has thats also popular for being real dark but that one hurts my eyes to the point I need to take it off. This master drama also was uncomfortable it made my vision a tad blurry and my eyes watered a bit.It is very black and creamy but I rather not use. I have 1 up for swap its new.
Im starting to think that the blacker the more irritating is gonna be on my eyes, ill stick with zero.

I thought I was having issues with the twist-up mechanism, but it turns out you just have to twist it slowly. I used the entire product up without any issues! It's DARK black, very creamy, and stays PUT. LOVE this stuff.

I bought this eyeliner in Midnight Master and I am absolutely in love! I am a black eyeliner junkie and I am happy to say this is my new HG. Goes on so smoothy, no dragging or skipping and actually stays put, which is so hard to find with a creamy eyeliner. Ive tried all the gel liners and they always end up smudging and clinging to my bottom lashes...not this one! Color stays intense through out the day but still comes off clean with makeup remover. Mad props to Maybelline for this one :o)