April 17, 2014 | 2029 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - master drama eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by aishahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner- LOVE. It is super easy to apply on my lashline, and then stays put there the whole day, no smudging. Did I forget to add that it does not skip, tug, AND it's really freakin black?

There are two problems though. It doesn't scroll up easily, and it gets blunt fast. The packaging is pretty flawed. AND it's super hard to find, because it's that great.

With a few tweaks, this could become one of the best eyeliners I've ever used, including HE brands.

Once I find it in stores again, I'm buying 3. MAYBELLINE, DO NOT DISCONTINUE THIS BEAUTY!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by violet5748

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product must really be loved by a lot of people. I can NEVER find Black (or what it's actually called: "Midnight Master".) on the shelves. I only find violet and coal and brown. On the rare occasion i find it, i buy two because i know i'll run out at an unexpected time and then when i go to the store again, i'll never find it. I've bought this eyeliner multiple times and i've never had any problems with it as others have explained. This eyeliner is the only one i know that lasts all day long, and doesn't run. All Maybelline's other eyeliners are horrible, and the price i think is about 6 or 7 dollars at walmart, but it's well worth it. It seems like it's sorta creamy by the way it goes on. It goes on very smooth, and i don't really have to use a lot of it for it to look good. It makes my brown eyes pop. This is my all time favorite eyeliner. Thank you Maybelline for coming out with this! and as for walmart...Please restock your shelves!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by velvetgirl

I have this in brown and it's a great eyeliner. It wears nice and goes on smooth. I'm beginning to think I don't need Clinique's eyeliners anymore!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by pipkan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The liner goes on smooth and dark and it doesn't make my eyes water or itch. At first I had to twist as I pulled up several times to get it to come up but after that it came up easier (I just had to remember to twist to the right) it doesn't twist down so be sure to twist up what you need. It lasts all day and I think it looks better at the end of the day then when I first put it on! I would buy this again but my next eyeliner purchase will probably be one with a sharpener for thinner lines on my top lashes

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by bibianchan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Haven't used eyeliner for a while, picked this up at store, I don't understand why people says it's cheap when it's $7, $8 bucks. I think a lot of people still need to work an hour just to get a eyeliner like that.

Yes, it's creamy, yes, it's smooth, but it smudge like crazy after 3 hours. (Well, I only use it on my lash line.) What is good about an eyeliner if it smudges and makes you look uglier? Also, as someone said, the "twister" just broke and it takes forever to get the "thing" out. I am so disappointed. Go straight to Swap.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by xXVampirePrincessXx

The Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliners are my favorite eyeliners ever! Their creamy, so their not exactly like wooden pencil liners, but their not like gel or liquid either. Their very very pigmented, they last very long on the waterline (and if they last long on the waterline, then I bet they would last long on the lash line too), they have lots of pretty colors, and their inexpensive (costs around $5 at drugstores). I would definitely give them a try. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by linh989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Months ago before I bought this, I was extremely excited. Unfortunately, once I bought this I immediately didn't like it.
I have tried numerous times to use this on my upper lash line and it always smudges hours later. And I wear glasses, so I don't even touch/rub my eyes.
It goes on quite easily and is definitely a strong rich black, but it smudges easily. Will not be repurchasing this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by yechanhohyun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really, really love this eyeliner! I like to wear eyeliner on my waterline, and the last eyeliner I used would fade super fast, within an hour or so. This stayed on almost all day. It did fade a little in the corners, but other than that, it looked great all day! I have it in Midnight Master, and I love how black it is. It also hardly smudged. I definitely would repurchase. (:

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

this eyeliner is alright
the brown one makes my eyes burn i think its becuase there is glitter in it?!?!
anyways the staying power of these eyeliners is awesome you will need some heav duty makeep remover for this eyeliner
the packaging sucks once you twist it up it will not twist down so be careful
will not repurchase though just because it makes me eyes water :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by MyIntuition

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This Eyeliner is wicked, The lasting capability is astonishing. I will Put this on my waterline and it normally wont budge for two hours.. After two hours tho I have to touch up on it a tad. This formula is creamy, easy to apply, and will not tug on your skin.

I have the three colors Made of steel, Vibrant Violet, and Bold brown. The colors are intense, the cap on the liner is true to color if you need a guid line. I intend on getting the black liner here soon for a more dramatic pop to my eyeballs.

The packaging for the automatic liner is horrid! I can barely get it to twist up, and forget about twisting it down! I can't stress this enough, only roll up the amount of product your going to be using in your application. Cause, its not going back down. It's not just a floop either there all this way.

This eyeliner is not only good on your waterline. Experiment be creative, but not to crazy. Just so you know girls... Its not sexy to look like a raccoon. Keep that in mind, stay close to the lashline!