January 27, 2015 | 1169 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by msvaughnstrider

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There's a lot of hype surrounding this mascara but I'm not sure if it is as good as the reviews say. Yes, my lashes were longer and did look thicker than if I was wearing no mascara but not to the extent that someone would think they were fake lashes. One coat is definately not enough with this product and the second coat tends to make the lashes look spidery. I would wear this mascara for a day look but I am a bit disappointed that it didn't live up to the hype. That being said I would buy again if it was on sale but I would probably only wear it to work. I read that it can be difficult to take off but I had no problem removing it with disposable makeup wipes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by sweetangel631

I love this mascara! I asked for it for Christmas after loving the birthday sample from sephora! This is the one mascara that does not smudge on the skin under my eye and stays in place all day! No other mascara will do that for me. It also makes my lashes look thick and full and long! Only downside is this mascara is pretty expensive around $30 CAD, so hopefully i can find a cheaper dupe but definitely the best mascara i have ever used!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by bentobento

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought the smaller size of this mascara on a whim when I needed a new tube. Honestly, I prefer the smaller packaging. Not only is it travel sized and easier to maneuver, but I will waste less when the time comes to chuck it. The mascara formula itself is alright, kind of wet, not waterproof, and hard to remove. It doesn't weigh my lashes down as much as I would have expected. The brush is fantastic and I'll probably keep it even if I switch mascara formulas.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by avablack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this mascara. Im a mascara girl and i am really fussy when it comes to mascara brushes. this one separates and volumizes very well. i love love love the look of my lashes after! its slightly expensive. 12 bucks fkr a small bottle but super worth it and last long too.. totally recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by ChloeA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this for my everyday work eye makeup. It provides good volume and I find it goes on easily using the zig zag method. The bristles at the tip of the brush are great for getting into the outer corners of your eyes and for applying to the lower lashes. It doesn't flake or smear and looks more natural than most volumizing mascaras. I wouldn't use it for a 'naked' face look but when you want to add a little drama, it's great.

One reviewer said it was hard to remove. I use disposable makeup remover cloths and have no problem at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Snicole27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't waste your money because this mascara does not hold the hype that it has been given. It clumps all of your lashes together and you just cannot....and I mean cannot get it off! I'll be sticking to my Le Volume De Chanel.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by amariemxo

this is an ok mascara but . . its a hassle taking off .

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by SilvaEgle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Hmmm love/hate with this mascara. It's alright but I'm not throughly impressed with They're Real as I thought. I used it all up, but I wasn't crazy for it. I like the brush a lot, maybe it's the formula? Something is definitely lacking for me here. That and boo to the price. I'll stick to my one true love, Loreal Telescopic >:)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by mettehau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have heard so much about this mascara, that i figured id give it a shot. Ive never spent so much money on a mascara, so i was expecting this to be good. Oh boy was i disappointed!
I have really long lashes and people always compliment me on them, but this mascara made my lashes look so short. Its supposed to lift your lashes but mine just clumped and i couldnt build up layers.
I quite liked the brush though, because it really gets around on all the lashes.
I wont repurchase this for sure, as i have other mascaras from Rimmel that work so much better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Katebeck12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I myself like my lashes separated, lengthened and volumized, also very "natural" looking. This does an excellent just of all those things. I've been using this mascara for well over a year and I have to problems with it. It never flakes, it holds a curl while still being pliable