August 27, 2014 | 1967 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by HOLLY182

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not worth the money! I've used this a few times and have ended up removing it multiple times as it does not give me any kind of results I'd expect.
1. My lashes look clumped
2. No lift to my lashes
and
3. My lashes end up a wet mess!
Would not pay 19.50 when I gain better results using Boots Natural Collection mascara for just 1.99!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by shalie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used a lot of mascaras and this is my favorite. It makes my lashes look fuller without clumps. Easy to apply. For me it has been easy to take out. The others mascaras I have not seen much difference in my lashes. I use heavy makeup and this is the one to go when you want to look va va boom. Great quality, and I alwsys throw away mascaras after 6 to 7 months because they start to clump on my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Georgiawalterxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had always used the benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara, and after running out I went back to purchase a new one and was almost bullied into buying this one. Im very funny with my mascaras and I'm a creature of habit, but the girl at the shop basically took my money straight out of my hand before I had made up my mind ! When I took it home I was expecting it to be amazing after all the fuss the lady made about me buying this one instead of my Bad Gal Lash.. At first I found this product to be very 'wet' and was really bummed about spending a lot of money on a product that I wasn't sure about. but after a while it did make my lashes look lovely! I really like the brush and how it separates every lash!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by seeka2000

I have a love hate relationship with this mascara. For my ho hum eyelashes, it really delivers an amazing false lash look. I have thin lashes, and this thickened them with out clumps. Or making them look like spider legs. The brush, I love. It's perfect for getting the roots and lower lashes.

The con, and it's a doozey, is how hard this stuff is to remove. I'm all for a mascara that doesn't smudge or flake, but could it be a little less like cement? And don't forget to take your makeup off, one night after a cocktail (or two) too many I fell asleep without removing this stuff. Oh the heartbreak of having lashes break off... it was horrible.

Simply because I don't always feel like fighting with this stuff at night, it isn't my every day mascara. But it's wonderful when I do!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by MacAddict0

Best mascara out there! I'm so glad I found this stuff because it really is magnificent:) The formula is a little clumpy, but with a good eye makeup remover, it shouldn't bother you. Once it dried up, I added a few drops of water to the bottle, shook it up, and it's now as good as new. Really great formula!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by sarapeno

I'd spent most of my life thinking most mascara's were mostly interchangeable with barely any differences between them, but this one changed things. I can wear it all day with no smudging, even for sports. The brush is great, with nice firm spikes all over for good separation, and even some around the end (which seldom happens) for precise applications.

Sure, it's kind of pricey, but for something I wear almost every day and makes me feel more confident, it's still cheaper than the daily coffee that doesn't even make me look as alert as this mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by doesitcomeinblack

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am unimpressed with this mascara. The formula is very wet and leaves my lashes clumpy no matter what I do. It takes ages to dry and gets visibly crusty when it does. It's messy to apply and I always end up having to clean up all around my eyes, especially since it takes forever to dry and gets everywhere when I blink. It adds a medium amount of drama but I don't even like having attention drawn to my eyelashes when they're a clumped, crusty mess.

It feels like Elmer's school glue going on to my lashes and dries to feel like superglue. This makes it a pain and a half to remove. Each eye requires at least 3 cotton balls loaded with makeup remover and even then I still wake up with mascara smudged under my eyes.

The brush has some really cool features, though. I love the spikes on the end of the brush because it helps me make sure I'm coating every single lash and catching the ones on the outer corners. The packaging is nothing special but it's not ugly or especially childish looking so I have no real complaints there.

This mascara works best for me when I layer it over Benefit Bad Gal (another unimpressive Benefit mascara). I'm glad that I only got the sample sizes because I definitely won't be going back for more. Right now I'm working on finding a drugstore mascara that works for me because there is simply no way to justify selling a mascara for over 20 dollars when there are much better options being sold for 8.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by hgotsparkles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is way too wet, your have to try and stop yourself from blinking for ages, it smudges way too easily and the bristles are too far apart so all it does to me is make it look as though I have about 5 lashes as its such a wet consistency, my lashes all stick togther.

I will be sticking with my Maybelline Great Lash forever more.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by fairynah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is great for lengthening lashes but not for volumizing.. I used my mac mascara first for volume followed by this to my lashes longer.. What I like it is that it's easy to remove..

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by rachferg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Junk. Such junk! Bristles are to long & separated for the wand to make a difference. I was hoping this would rival the rocket to restore my faith in higher end products, but drugstore products are reigning supreme the past couple years! Sorry, not sorry!