Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

3.4

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (0.5%).Inactive Ingredients: Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, PEG-16 Soy Sterol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin 1 Sorbitol, Water, Xanthan Gum.

on 2/19/2013 9:45:00 PM

I feel like it slightly dries my skin too much even though I only use it twice a week and my skin is pretty normal. The pump doesn't work anymore - it always stays stuck when I press it down and I have to pull it back up.

on 2/4/2013 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Recently I broke out after my last period. Like REALLY >__< my face had every type of pimple known to mankind appear on my face. So I went into "ATTACK MODE" with all types of cleansers and spot treatments. After a two week battle with my acne I went into a local Walgreens and seen that some of the items were having a bogo for 50% off. I purchased the Aveeno Foaming Cleanser and their skin clearing moisturizer. i must say with in 3 days the dark uneven spots where acne had ravaged my face where diminishing. Even my boyfriend was shocked. not to mention that this cleanser washes all ur makeup off your face & eyes.

This stuff made my skin worse than when I first started using it! I used it for about a month and it just kept getting worse. It also dries out my skin so much. I won't be using it again.

on 12/28/2012 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I live a very active lifestyle so although my skin is naturally dry, I have problems with acne due to dirt and oils clogging my pores. This cleanser helped eliminate my acne without drying out my face! Amazing! If I could, I would've given it a 4.5 or so. It stays very foamy even rubbing it into my face, which is really nice. My only complaint is that sometimes the pump can get kind of messy, but it's not that big of a deal and easy to clean. I highly recommend this to sensitive, acne prone skin.

on 12/10/2012 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use this product because it is gentle and does not aggravate my super sensitive acne-prone skin.

on 12/7/2012 7:46:00 PM

So i bought this product in 4 months ago, started using it and liked it. However, I stopped and went another product. After i stopped using this my skin broke out A LOT more and i was constantly red for a month. I gave up on the other option and went BACK to this. I use it twice a day and every 3 days i exfoliate my skin. This product has worked wonders. My skin is less red. If at all red. My acne scars are healing, my pores r apearing smaller, and my skin feels a lot smoother. I also dont use a moisturizer (just toner and serum) and my skin ain't at all dry. OVERALL i would and am going to buy this product again. I've used it for nearly 2 weeks now and i c improvement.

on 12/4/2012 1:45:00 AM

This stuff was recommended by my dermatologist. It is great for sensitive skin with acne. I use it only once per day or every other day and sometimes only once a week in the winter because if you have sensitive skin using salicylic acid too often is harmful and drying. I just use it more when I notice acne getting worse and it keeps it at bay. A really great product and the foam is not clogging or drying like some creamy washes.

on 11/24/2012 8:51:00 PM

A good solid cleanser that cleanses all makeup and dirt off your face. The foam is gentle and easy to clean and rinse off. The only bad thing is that it doesn't really stop my acne, doesn't make it worse or better... and sometimes the pump dispenser gets stuck and i have to pull it back up. I like it though, a good drugstore find.

on 10/24/2012 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I find the scent a bit too strong. Feels very gentle on the skin - I think this product made me break out a little when I first started using it, but my skin has now adjusted and is back to normal. Definitely usable for me, but will not repurchase.

on 10/3/2012 11:32:00 PM

It definitely won't wash away deep down oil, makeup, and dirt; but it works great as a morning facial cleanser. It's easy to wash off which is great especially when I'm in a rush in the morning. It's nothing terribly special, but it does the job and it leaves my face feeling clean and soft.