September 2, 2014 | 1664 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Joy16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A good solid cleanser that cleanses all makeup and dirt off your face. The foam is gentle and easy to clean and rinse off. The only bad thing is that it doesn't really stop my acne, doesn't make it worse or better... and sometimes the pump dispenser gets stuck and i have to pull it back up. I like it though, a good drugstore find.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by aishas

I find the scent a bit too strong. Feels very gentle on the skin - I think this product made me break out a little when I first started using it, but my skin has now adjusted and is back to normal. Definitely usable for me, but will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by colbiesweets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It definitely won't wash away deep down oil, makeup, and dirt; but it works great as a morning facial cleanser. It's easy to wash off which is great especially when I'm in a rush in the morning. It's nothing terribly special, but it does the job and it leaves my face feeling clean and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

My experience with this cleanser has been pleasant. I've repurchased it multiple times. I have oily skin, and it makes my skin feel clean and refreshed.
Pros:
Nice, foamy consistency- perfect for oily skin like mine!
Makes my face feel smooth
Refreshing
Easy pump bottle
Only .5% salicylic acid, which makes it more gentle
Cons:
Runs out pretty fast

If it seems like this cleanser is drying out your skin, foaming cleaners are better for oily/combination skin, not dry or normal skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by BeachParadise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Broke me out, I never get break outs I only bought this because I couldnt find my normal Biore cleanser that I have used for years, and thought hey aveeno is a popular, trusted brand I'll try it, this cleanser clog your pores, give you breakouts AND on top of that it leaves dry patches everywhere, I NEVER get dry patches because my skin is on the oily side but this product somehow managed to do it, I was starting to think maybe its the water in my apartment but NO its this cleanser, and now after reading all the negative reviews on here I know for sure its this cleanser UGH why is aveeno selling a product like this, it deserves 0 stars!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by BabyGirlMickey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this stuff. I have bad acne, this stuff doesn't make it go away but it calms it down. This would be great for mild acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by kolaida87

This product is good. I have the worst combination skin imaginable and whenever I break out, my pimples are super stubborn and will stay for minimum 3 weeks. When I use this cleanser on days where I do not have any breakouts then it tends to overdry my skin. So during that time I use another cleanser. Once I breakout, I start using Aveeno again and it really works! It minimizes my pimples after about 2 or 3 washes, so I am super impressed with that! The foaming is really gentle so it doesn't irritate my skin but does a good job cleansing off excess oil. I would definitely buy this again, but the only issue I had was that I could not use it everyday because of the drying to my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by DanaKatherine9

Takes a long time to work! When you first start using this product I experienced minor breakouts. These breakouts had very small and very fast healing pimples and it seemed to be wherever I had blackheads or whiteheads. The cleanser is gentle and not heavily fragranced and nice and bubbly :) if not for a bad experience with some bad sunscreen I would assume my skin would be almost completely clear. I would say it takes about 4 weeks to start working but it's worth it. My skin looks healthier, radiant and this helps even skin tone and I noticed the acne marks are taking less time to fade since I have been using this. I also use it on my chest and back and both those areas have completely cleared. The bottle can be finicky and the pump simetimes sticks but I love this product! Just remember it takes time like any GOOD skin care regimen should.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by celevia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I used to think this cleanser breaks me out, I would use it and then a day later I would have blemish somewhere developing on my face. I've tried to use it multiple times over the years, and now finally it doesn't cause me any trouble anymore. I like the foam, it's gentle and not over drying, my skin feels clean but not irritated or tight. However, it does nothing to help with my acne, or clear my complexion. To me, this is just another average cleanser that doesn't cause any trouble but doesn't pull out any results either.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Bermygirl1206

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So, I ran out of my amazing cleanser, and for some bizarre reason I decided to try something different. So I bought this, It's about $13 where I live.
When I first used it, I used it in the shower so I didn't have a mirror, when I stepped out of the shower and actually looked into the mirror, my nose and cheeks were BRIGHT red which has never happened before, and my skin is NOT sensitive at all. The redness lasted for about half an hour - not impressed. Then it didn't happen again for a while, so I continued to use it for about 3 weeks. I quite liked it because it made my skin SUPER soft.

Now, my skin was pretty much clear thanks to 'the pill' and my old cleanser: 'Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash'. A few days ago I looked in the mirror and noticed something odd about my skin. PIMPLES EVERYWHERE! My acne came back.. with a vengeance! My skin is no longer soft, it's oilier, and I have new pimples popping up everyday! This is supposed to stop breakouts not cause them.

Never trying this again. I'm going back to my old cleanser.
HORRIBLE cleanser. Don't buy this.