Cover Girl Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

Cover Girl Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Oleic Acid, Polyethylene, Alcohol Denatured, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Oleate, Simethicone, Trisodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Of all the mascaras I have tried (which I have tried A LOT), I always come back to Covergirl's Lash Perfection. It truly is the best mascara I've used, and what's even better, one of the least expensive!
I always get a little excited when it's time to do my lashes for my daily routine. (I find joy in the littlest of things). With this little number, all I need is 2-3 coats to beautifully lengthen and thicken my eye lashes. The good Lord didn't bless me with the greatest of lashes - they're rather short and look invisible without mascara. But you wouldn't know that with this product! Lash perfection gives me the lashes I have always dreamed of.
I like the packaging, but packaging never really affects my ratings (unless it's one of those unsightly Maybelline bottles! Yuck!). The silver design is simple yet chic, and the brush is pretty basic but easy-to-use.
As long as Covergirl keeps making this mascara, I will keep buying!

on 12/16/2012 6:47:00 PM

For a general mascara, this is not bad. The brush is nice and the mascara goes on well and dries neatly with minimal clumping. However, it irritates my sensitive eyes and I don't think this formula is particularly volumizing. There is no benefit to this mascara for me and I will not repurchase.

on 12/8/2012 9:19:00 PM

My search for a great mascara at a great price is over! WOW. Not sure about the negative reviews.... thinking maybe they got an old/expired/dried out one because this is the best mascara I ever used regardless of price.

on 12/7/2012 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm on my second tube of this at the moment, I love this mascara, it's the only one I use. I love this because it keeps my eyelashes from clumping AT ALL. It's buildable, so I can do a day look, or at more later. It looks good, it's not too black, but I'm blonde so I'm fine with that. Definitely be buying more of this, it's one of my favourite product.

on 12/5/2012 9:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I generally like Cover girl mascaras and this one is no exception. The rubber wand provides a very clean, natural looking eye lashes with added volume. Love this mascara, its also great for lower lashes as well,

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

One of the best mascaras I've ever tried for sure! It gives really nice natural looking volume. It's very Buildable, Gives decent length, Not a clumpy, flaky nightmare unlike some mascaras, & It's fairly easy to make it dramatic without looking to overdone. I love it.

on 11/28/2012 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pretty good. Builds decent volume and doesn't smudge or flake. I have to say though - I like the Super Thick Lash better in terms of volumizing.

on 11/28/2012 9:23:00 AM

Best mascara ever.

on 11/25/2012 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a good mascara, one of the best drugstore mascaras I've seen. It adds volume and length in a few coats and the wand makes it easy to avoid clumps. I gave it four lippies because the formula was a little on the dry side which is something I'm not fond of. Also, it didn't hold a curl and it seemed that the mascara had worn down a lot by mid-day. Although, I must say that for special occasions, It actually is possibleto give the "false lash effect" with additional layers. The biggest down side for me was that it didn't hold a curl. But for the price, I think it's a good thing to have in my makeup bag.

on 11/24/2012 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've bought this twice thus far. I like it. I like to use it as my first "base" mascara and then use my 2nd mascara. My other favorite base mascara is the Maybelline full n' soft. This one is a bit less than $10. I think I got my first tube on sale because when i bought my second tube I was surprised at the price. Around $8 I think. I think it's a pretty good DS mascara and i'm not a big fan of CG products.

Video Reviews & Tutorials