April 16, 2014 | 1057 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by teeohhareeye

My dermatologist told me to use this and I love it I have horribly dry skin and it helps so much

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by AJ3141

I've been using this as my daily body lotion for about 2 months now and it has blown me away. Finally, a lotion that doesn't leave my hands greasy after I've put it on! It provides the perfect amount of moisturization for my legs, arms, shoulders, and back. It's noncomedogenic so if some gets on my face, I don't have to worry about it breaking me out. Since it has no fragrance, it doesn't interfere with my perfume or scented body products. Very cheap for the amount you get and how long it lasts. I'll be buying this again when I run out :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by pinktarte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This product line is horrible. My sensitive skin reacted so much to this. I don't know how dermatologist recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by girlraven

I don't like this moisturizer, it says its for all skin types but this made my skin greasy. It was the first ever moisturizer and cleanser I ever bought, and I didn't know what I was looking for, I have since moved on and found way better moisturizers than this like lush and many other drug store moisturizers. Save your money and buy something better, off course I would not repurchase this ever again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Simply put, I love this lotion. I have acne prone dry skin and this lotion while basic does a great job of moisturizing without making me greasy. I highly recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Hauzer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Death to this product! I have never ever broken out with any products (and I have abused my skin with a variety of skin products over the years!) but this killed my face!! I have normal skin with the occasional time of month pimple. Cut long story short, ran out of my reg moisturizer, used this ( cmon I use this on my baby's butt it must be safe!), became leather face from Texas chainsaw massacre. My face was so dry, red and stingy on fire ! For a mild product it's pretty evil on the face but it was fine for the rest of my body. Sorry Cetaphil wanted to like but you were no good for my face. No love here

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by eunicet182a

I've tried many other moisturisers, but I always seem to come back to this one. I wouldn't say this moisturisers particularly good. It's just a reliable, basic one that does what it's meant to do. It makes my face a bit shiny though.
I used to use this on my body as well, but I've found that the formula wasn't thick abd moisturising enough.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by jrh917

I have heard and read so much positive reviews on this loion, so I bought one from Priceline here in Sydney.

It would be an excellent hoice for dry skin....
But to oily/combo/sensitive skin it's a little too thick and too dewy.
It feels like it will clog my pores... It has helped me as it stayed gentle, however not the very best cream for my skin...

I now use it as a body moisturiser...
And have switched to Olay - which is similar to cetaphil but much more lighter and feels like its getting absorbed into the skin rather than staying on skin like cetaphil...

Would buy it again for body...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by Naataliie

I really wanted to like this product because I use the cleanser from the same brand.

I have acne-prone skin and I bought this because it's non-comedogenic and I hoped it wouldn't break me out.

It was very hydrating, but definitely broke me out. I put a tiny amount on my face before bed and in the morning my skin was very, very greasy, and I had a number a new pimples.

I'm now using it as a moisturiser for my body and it does leave my skin very soft, but I wouldn't recommend it for your face if you have acne-prone skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by livleonardi

I love this moisturizer!! I've been suffer cystic acne for almost a year and this moisturizer works so well. Before applying this, i use 5% benzoyl perioxide, let it dry and apply cetaphil moisturizer. And now, my face looks clearer than before and no flaking, redness or itching as it's side effect by applying benzoyl peroxide. Great product! 👍