March 3, 2015 | 1136 users online

Fragrances - Dior - Dior Addict EDP

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

This was one of the few perfumes I bought for myself with my first wage, years ago! I love it, musky but feminine! Oooooh I want another bottle now!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by beth6644

Would I buy this again??? Try and stop me! Wow. Just wonderful. I can't believe I've missed trying this one. I love stronger scents in winter and this really fills the bill. Warm, cozy and my DH loves it. "Boy, you smell good!" My only fear is it will be discontinued. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by sl40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been wearing this forever and family and friends know this is my scent. I wear it to work, on the weekends, in the summer, and even hit a small spritz before I go to sleep. I love the body cream and shower gel but haven't been able to find them in awhile.I love when I start to wear my winter coats again the Addict is such a part of the coat. When my daughter was little and she missed me she would go into the closet and smell "mommy". Good memories with this scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by AudreyGrace82

Sex in a bottle ;-)

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like it alot but it's not for the faint!! Very sultry and nothing little girl about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by sauce62

So, I am addicted to reading the perfume reviews. Read them every day. Decided I must try this after being seduced by your reviews. Ordered a sample from The Perfumed Court. Holy Mother of God!! This is awful. It gives perfume a bad name. Nursing a mild migraine induced by the aroma thereof. Reminds me of Dune which I also cannot abide. Really, truly awful. I also ordered the Poison line. which I also feel may have been a regrettable choice. Will be back to review shortly. P.S. I also don't get J'Adore, so may be a Dior thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by lunaviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this as a gift and love it! It's sexy and well-composed and I feel so elegant when I wear it. Definitely a fall/winter perfume. It might be a little much for day time wear. It's perfect for dressing up and going out for a night on the town.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by LNSklnjr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading numerous reviews for this scent, I figured I HAD to try it. I am usually a lover of vanilla orientals and the notes in this seemed to fit the bill. Was I ever wrong! This scent was awful on me. I know, I know I just do not "appreciate" the scent, I am "not mature enough" for it. No, my body chemistry rejected this. Initial sniff, I got a very chemical-laden, bug spray smell. Then, I sat back and waited for it to morph into this beautiful monarch butterfly of a scent..and, well...that never came. The scent remained very heavy, resinous and balmy. Does this contain opoponax? Bc this turned the same way as Shalimar on my skin. I did not get any of the "dirty/musky" scent that people describe but it was no more pleasant nonetheless. Needless to say I, nor my bf was impressed. Bottom line ladies: Do not let others opinions of what a "good" perfume is dictate your choices. This may be a classic French designer, but perhaps a drugstore cologne works for you. If you feel sexy in it and you receive compliments when you wear it - than THAT'S the fragrance you should be wearing.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by longcara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow this is one AMAZING fragrance!!!
I normally dont buy vanilla based fragrances, as more often than not they are sweet sickly and tweeny, but Dior Addict is in a different league, its warm, cozy and sexy!! Lasts a really long time on skin, one spray is enough for the whole day, and lasts even longer on clothes. My go to winter fragrance for years to come, if you havent tried it , i encourage you to check it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by ninanina

I am so no good at describing perfumes but I do know I'm a hard sell, so for me to stop, turn around, RUN to a counter to try something that I smell on someone else means something. I tried the new Belle Opium recently because I had smelled it on a woman and it was horrible on me. Addict comes along and just pulled me right in, it's rich and I mean RICH with woods and vanilla. It's a wonderful combination. It is the warmest scent I have ever worn and this is coming from a woman who 35 years ago swore she would never wear anything but Shalimar. Saying that, I only wish I had known about Addict years ago. It's with me forever, even if the name is horrible...this beautiful perfume deserves a lovely name, not that. Nothing harsh here, but lush, lush and I mean lush. And a p.s. oh yea men? they love this, oh yes they do. Try it, let is warm up and you'll see why Addict is perfection in a bottle.