April 18, 2014 | 1812 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Cha Cha Tint

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by dpet0153

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I have such terribly mixed feelings about Cha Cha tint. First of all, the color. The color is why I bought it, and why I'd buy it again. It's a beautiful peachy pink on the cheeks, and it doesn't seem to look like much on my lips, so I never really use it as a lip stain. The biggest problem is how it applies. You really have to blend it fast. I mean really fast. And sometimes it looks darker in certain areas, like where I started to apply before I blended it. sometimes you put way too much on, so I'll have to try and cover it up, which is a huge pain. The packaging is awful. I have to always keep this in an upright position in my bathroom cabinet, because I cannot risk it falling sideways in my makeup drawer again. I had the cap screwed on tightly, but product seeped through and stained my drawers. When I spend almost $30 I expect the product to NOT fail the hardest in its packaging. But with all my hate, I still use this. It's actually one of my very favorite blushes...I have major love affair with peach. When I get it just right, it looks so beautiful, a truly lit-from-within glow. It doesn't have any icky glitter or shimmer, and it looks really natural on my cheeks, even though my cheeks don't naturally blush peach (whose do?). I think this could look good on just about anyone. This is one of my favorites, but I don't always use it because it's so frustrating. I may buy again, but I'd have to really think carefully about it, because it's really quite pricy (around $30).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by gksk520

The color is gorgeous and it stays on for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was not sure to try Benefit tints because of the reviews but today I went to the counter and try them and the one that I fell in love was Cha Cha Tint. It's expensive but it has a lot of staying power and looks great with my skin tone, I'm so happy with this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by LoveNightShade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is such a nice product. You can put as much or as little of it on as you want, if you want a nice soft color or something more heavy, this bottle can deliver it all. It lasts long too, so it's ideal for hot, sweaty summers. I can even put this on without really doing the rest of my face, I put a little bit on which makes me look healthy and awake and you can even use it on your lips for a nice soft tint. Benefit is not a cheap brand here but considering the amount of product you get it kind of works out

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by lovelylippie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This isa must have during beach trips becaise it gives thw most perfect sunkissed glow! It also lasts a very long time even when out on the beach. I love this better than benetint or posie tint. A little goes a long way. My only complaint is the packaging is a bit worrisome to carry in your bag but so far I've had no spills so I'm willing to still willing to overlook this little flaw. Will repurchase when I run out but it probably won't be soon because this comes with a lotof product and I need so little for everyday. Worth the money! :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Rau1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok I must admit, I fell in love with this product! I don't have naturally pigmented rosy cheeks, but with my cha cha tint I think I could pass. Although this is a stain it has taken the place of conventional blush in my makeup collection. I hate the way that blush palettes make my cheeks look: matte, shiny/glittery, and ultimately fake looking (plus they wear off throughout the day). I like how this orange red stain looks against my light yellow skin, which would otherwise look plain and lifeless. It adds some "oomph" to my makeup routine, like a healthy glow! It's very buildable, anywhere from faint and natural to clown impersonation, it stays on all day and at the end of my day a good cleanser takes it off nice and easy. Although, be very careful when applying, it's easy to go overboard with this stuff (it's super pigmented)! I recommend you find a spot with good lighting when applying this and apply with fingers, not the included brush/your own makeup brush, it gives you more control. It took me some time and failed attempts until I figured out how many strokes were enough in order to achieve that "naturally rosy cheeks" look. You could also use this to stain your lips, but I find it very drying and not as flattering. When it comes to lip colors I think you should have more variety than just one stain, lips can be tricky. I like how the color looks on me, but I have to admit, BeneFit doesn't offer that many stain varieties for darker complexions, although they have highlighter and illuminator equivalents? but I honestly don't know how that would work out, sorry. Overall this has been an amazing addition to my makeup collection, however it does put a dent in my pocket; for $30 you might think it's not worth it at the moment, but don't worry this stuff lasts forever (about 6 months++)!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by condracek4337

I absolutley love this product. I used it everyday before purchasing Benetint. Coral is my favorite color, especially for summer makeup. you cannot use too much of this stuff or else it'll leave you looking alittle clownish and your cheeks a little too orange. overall, your cheeks glow after using this product. I would say definatly better for medium to dark skintones. I loved it so much, i bought two! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by misspeke

Recently started getting into lip stains, while I love the concept the drug store ones were leaving my lips dry and the body shop one was so, so. So jumped on the Benefit bandwagon and purchased all three. Love the ChaCha and Poise Tint, they are amazing. Lovely stains and non drying, I can't live without now, though the packaging isn't bag friendly... hope chacha will soon come in the pen form too :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by SoraHime

A+ for staying power. IMHO, price is justifiable given the staying power and product is non drying. Rated 3 for packaging because of the applicator. It's not the easiest to work with given that you need to blend quickly. I use this primarily as a lip stain and found that you need to be precise if not quick enough to wipe off the product if you happen to accidentally get some outside your lip area =( and be prepared to contend with a finger with a coral tip if you use your finger to spread the product =). Word of caution for those who already have pigmented lips, applying sparingly at first and build up the intensity if needed. Product will not budge once applied and sets.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I got a sample size of this as a GWP from Ulta, I am so in love with it!! So far I have only used it as a lip stain, its so gorgeous! Has amazing staying power and color payoff. The full size is a bit pricey, but for how much you get vs how much you actually use, its definitely an investment. Once the sample runs out, I will definitely purchase the full size