MAC Matte - Plumage

4.3

Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool

This has instantly became on of my favorite e/s's. It's matte and like other reviewers have stated its a dark blue/green color that will work on any skin tone imo. It's blendable, but it does take a bit more time than with other e/s finishes. I love pairing this with newly minted on inner lid and plumage on the outer third. I use this color very often as a eyeliner for my upper/lower lids. Don't be intimidated by the dark color in the pan, give it a try! (NC30-35)

I love using this colour for my blue smokey eyes. I pair this with freshwater and use vex as my highlight. I love this so much lolz
I can't think of anything bad to say about this colour. It's truly a must have if you want to achieve a blue smokey eye.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This shade is lovely on my green eyes and a nice addition to the jewel toned shadows that I have. I love it because it can be used on the lid, crease, or as a liner. My favorite is to use it in the crease and a liner on the lower lid. This pairs well with tons of other shades too. If I ever ran out, I would buy again.

Wow! I thought Plumage would be way too dark on my NW15 skin, but on the outer corners or as a liner, it really makes my brown eyes pop! Love this color!
EDIT: I had to come back and take off a lippie because I found Plumage to be a little harsh on me. Even in just the outer V, I think it was a tad too... harsh. I swapped it away, but is still a beautiful color so can really only take away one lippie.

i really wished this color was deeper- in the pan its a gorgeous peacock blue color, really deep and glamorous, but when applied with a neutral base its an aqua color. i wanted to use this as a substitute for black- maybe i will try a dark base.

Gorgeous matte dark green/blue color. I have used this as a liner for day and would probably use on my lid for night; great for green eyes!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The first matte i bought along with vanilla p/m as I wanted to recreate wait til dark LE e/s...yeah didnt come close lol but even though its a matte its surprisingly blendable and looks black and boring in the pan but turns into a dark teal-blue on the lid...v nice!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This might be one of my favs. Its actually not THAT hard to blend even though its matte, you just gotta work with it. It goes with blues greens maybe even pnks (though i have not yet tried). It gives this peacock color and i think its really nice esp on people with tan-ish skin.

luv the color, but i hate the texture >.<" matte... it's so hard to blend...

UPDATE:

Ok, my bad! plumage def. needs a primer, (I use UDPP). W/ a nice base, the color turns out to be ver pretty. thumb up

WOW!!!, it looks kind of black, or deep blue-greenish color, kind of boring in the pan, but WHAT A SURPRISE!!!, it goes sooo beautiful specially with Parrot, and i think itll go AMAZING with teals, greens and blues.
OH...and the texture, is better than carbon, is like velvet...sooo blendable matte eyeshadow...run to buy it!!

Top Rated MAC Products