October 21, 2014 | 1800 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Plumage

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 9:32:00 AM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This shade is lovely on my green eyes and a nice addition to the jewel toned shadows that I have. I love it because it can be used on the lid, crease, or as a liner. My favorite is to use it in the crease and a liner on the lower lid. This pairs well with tons of other shades too. If I ever ran out, I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2009 11:35:00 AM More reviews by bettyl0u

Wow! I thought Plumage would be way too dark on my NW15 skin, but on the outer corners or as a liner, it really makes my brown eyes pop! Love this color!
EDIT: I had to come back and take off a lippie because I found Plumage to be a little harsh on me. Even in just the outer V, I think it was a tad too... harsh. I swapped it away, but is still a beautiful color so can really only take away one lippie.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by gmsunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i really wished this color was deeper- in the pan its a gorgeous peacock blue color, really deep and glamorous, but when applied with a neutral base its an aqua color. i wanted to use this as a substitute for black- maybe i will try a dark base.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2008 8:38:00 PM More reviews by TheSweetLife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gorgeous matte dark green/blue color. I have used this as a liner for day and would probably use on my lid for night; great for green eyes!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2008 7:46:00 PM More reviews by c00ki312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first matte i bought along with vanilla p/m as I wanted to recreate wait til dark LE e/s...yeah didnt come close lol but even though its a matte its surprisingly blendable and looks black and boring in the pan but turns into a dark teal-blue on the lid...v nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2008 4:11:00 PM More reviews by ehang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This might be one of my favs. Its actually not THAT hard to blend even though its matte, you just gotta work with it. It goes with blues greens maybe even pnks (though i have not yet tried). It gives this peacock color and i think its really nice esp on people with tan-ish skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2008 12:08:00 PM More reviews by jin1022000

luv the color, but i hate the texture >.<" matte... it's so hard to blend...

UPDATE:

Ok, my bad! plumage def. needs a primer, (I use UDPP). W/ a nice base, the color turns out to be ver pretty. thumb up

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Viviana25

WOW!!!, it looks kind of black, or deep blue-greenish color, kind of boring in the pan, but WHAT A SURPRISE!!!, it goes sooo beautiful specially with Parrot, and i think itll go AMAZING with teals, greens and blues.
OH...and the texture, is better than carbon, is like velvet...sooo blendable matte eyeshadow...run to buy it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2008 3:00:00 AM More reviews by nattyngeorge

This is like a deep matte aqua color. I use this sometimes when I don't feel like wearing my typical black smoky eye.. I'll create a smoky eye with this. It really is a pretty color and goes very well with my eye color. I only wear this once in a while, but I always get asked at work what I'm wearing on my eyes when I do decide to wear this. Looks very pretty paired with greens, as this has a hint of deep green to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2007 5:04:00 PM More reviews by tigermilk

I just applied Plumage for the first time and while it's never been my style to rave about any product that I haven't worn for at least a few occassions, I just love this that much. I am very pale with dark hair and tend to choose eyeshadows that are darker lately to give a high contrast, but was pleased that this doesn't start off as too dark and you can build upon it. It is neutral enough to pair with an outfit with no blue in it; on my green eyes it looks almost grey-blue. Very eyepopping and works well on green eyes.