July 23, 2014 | 1212 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Candy Yum-Yum

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by nikkidsantos

I love matte lippies! Im also using Nyx matte lippies aside from Mac. I can say that CYY has a great touch of pink similar to saint germain shade. Before i wear CYY, ill use eos lipbalm to moisturize my lips so it will become soft throughout the day... Applying matte lippies on your bared lips without any lip primer or moisturizer will just worsen your day! I love the shade! Its very chic and girly! I would buy this product again even if its a bit expensive. Worth it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by jessicav1

I've been lusting over this shade since it was LE and of course, sold out everywhere. I was beyond happy when I found out MAC was giving CYY permanent status so I immediately picked it up. Overall, I'm pretty thrilled! I'm very pale (NC20) and I find it compliments my skintone well. My only complaint is that I definitely cannot wear it if I have any pimples lurking around my chin or close to my lips as it really draws attention to that area, but on a clear skin day I'm good to go. The wear is really good, as with all MAC lipsticks, and because it's matte you definitely need lip balm underneath to prevent settling into lines. I'd 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a statement piece to add to their makeup collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Houn01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love love love this color! I have many pink lippies from Mac , candy yum yum and saint Germain are by far the bright and most beautiful pinks! I love that candy yum yum is matte because it's more versatile. I can add gloss for a more luscious look, keep it matte for more boldness and I like how matte lipsticks are more opaque and so you can easily make it sheer or go full on color!

This lipstick lasts all day, thanks to the matte finish. I can eat and I still have the beloved neon pink lips. On my bare lips it looks a little dull. I apply the Sally Hansen lip inflation lip plumper, then a light amount of the chromaline in pure white and then I apply this lipstick and it really amps up the color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by keiki300

by far the very best florescent pink anywhere. it is matte and lasts but as all matte lipsticks it does dry out your lips if you do not moisturize. i like to put on a light lip balm like Nivea's and wait a few minutes and then put on this lipstick. I have had people stop me and ask what lipstick i was wearing....yap!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 4:48:00 AM More reviews by thepinkviper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a pink lipstick girl. I'm obsessed, actually, and have almost every pink lipstick from MAC, and definitely own it if it's at least semi-bold in color. I just can't stop! When you look at the MAC counter, this i the FIRST lipstick that will pop out at you, for sure. It is so bold and neon that you may feel almost certain that you'll look like a clown in it.
However, looks can be deceiving. Not everyone can pull it off and it may look clownish on some, but it looks amazing with my skin tone and I constantly get compliments. I would use way more often it it wasn't for the inevitable downside - because it's matte, it is super, super drying, and with my chapped/dry lips, it's definitely high maintenance wear. If you have dry lips, you have to really moisturize and prep your lips, and I recommend exfoliating or using MAC Prep and Prime for lips underneath.
Yes, this is a really, really, neon pink. You're not going to get much more neon than this. I would consider this a true barbie color, and is really stunning. It is way brighter than Pink Nouveau, and some say it's very smilar to MAC Show Orchid, but that's totally NOT true - the two are nothing alike. Show Orchid is a bright, amplified fuchsia-pink, and Yum-Yum is a matte NEON pink. They look nothing alike.
I think this is a definite must-have in your collection if you love pink lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by ecmoore08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore this lipstick. It is gorgeous on my NC40 skin. It is a matte finish but it doesn't dry out my lips. I use MAC More To Love Pro Longwear lip liner with CYY and its amazing. This lip combo also stained my lips so it is every long lasting!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by chococat05

At first, I thought this lipstick was going to be too bright and too light but I was gladly proven wrong. I recently purchased Nars lipstick in schiap-- which is also a gorgeous bright pink as well. CYY is a more pink version of schiap. I also have Mac st. Germain lipstick which is bright shade of light pink. Thankfully, CYY is not as light as st, germain. It is bright but since it's not light as st. Germain, I feel it could work in many different situations.

I'm NC 25 right now, and it's really flattering on my skin tone and I can imagine it would be flattering on many different skin tones even if you have a bit yellow undertone-- it has similar brightening face effect like nars schiap.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by cpkgirl1116

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

VERY bold, playful neon pink. The plus side is you can tone the shade down or up to meet your needs & it makes me feel very feminine/youthful. The downside is it make take you awhile to find ways tone the color down or up! Try using balm before applicating b/c it has a tendency to build up in the lines of your lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by kariecakes

I really love this color! I been told its very me. Its a matte very bright blue toned pink. The color somewhat resembles a highlighter. Like all matte MAC lipsticks its very drying, but stays on a long time. I do suggest using a lipbalm under it or a light lip conditioner. I am an NC35 and I think it would also look well on people in similar skin tones. Overall great bright pink lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is basically a neon pink Colour and It's definitely a bold colour and you don't need much eye make up as the lip Colour is a statement enough!