April 21, 2014 | 1884 users online

Shampoo - Garnier - Pure-Clean

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by mashka527

I want to start by saying that I have long, fine, straight hair. I have had a hard time finding a shampoo that won't A) weigh my hair down or B) cause my hair to look oily by the end of the day. This product does just that. When I first tried, I was a bit unsure. When my hair is still wet, it feels almost sticky in my hair - which lead me to believe that it stripped my hair of all moisture. This was untrue, however. When wet it DOES feel a little odd, but as soon as it dries, or you blow it dry, it looks and feels great. It leaves my hair moisturized without causing it to look or feel oily or weighed down. It also smells phenomenal! Overall, this is a great product , at least for my hair type.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaMarieT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo. It's totally clarifying, cleaning the scalp of all dirt, unnecessary oils, and dead skin, without stripping moisture from the rest of your hair. The fact that it's biodegradable only makes it better. It's the best cleansing shampoo I've ever used. It leaves no residue whatsoever, and your scalp will feel so light and refreshed after using it. I've never had a problem with it at all. I think it's worth a buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 3:53:00 AM More reviews by foraudrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Left my curly hair feeling completely stripped of any moisture! Maybe this works better for somebody with normaly/oily hair? It smells nice, but I would never buy it again. I'll use it to clean my makeup brushes.

EDIT: After reading another review that said to make sure you rinse it out enough, I realized that was my issue! It takes longer to rinse out than most shampoos, but the end result is my hair feels super soft even without conditioner. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by lilspeth

Beautiful Results! I have color treated hair, gets oily fast, falls flat, thin, most of the time wispy and lifeless. I've been using WEN off and on and that helps with the frizzies but I must use at least once a week a real cleansing shampoo - this is fantastic. I love the scent, very subtle.
The key to most hair products is to rinse - seriously rinse when the product calls for "rinse"!!!! I rinse at least 3-5 minutes in medium warm water to cool - not hot.
Hafta tella ya ladies - hair looks and feels reborn.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by BeautyQueenOfTheScene21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the perfect shampoo! It leaves my hair clean, and I use a lottt of products. (I have scene hair.) So that is a miracle for me. It is a bit drying if you use it every day, and without conditioner. (I would get lazy.) But it's perfect for every other day use. The smell is so clean & natural too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by ohana6

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wanted to love it but couldn't. I don't color my hair, I just need shampoo to clean my hair, I don't need anything special. This broke my scalp out big time. My hair also didn't feel clean afterwards. Not impressed, and Garnier is a favorite hair care brand of mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by carte228

I loved this product. I live in a dorm at my university and we shower in unsoftened water. Normally, after a shower, I would leave feeling a nasty residue in my hair, making it never feel clean. After trying this product, its the only one I want to use. There is no softened water residue whatsoever, and my hair is soft and clean feeling every shower. Its perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by nancib

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was supprised by some of the negative reviews on this product . I actually love this shampoo and am on my third bottle ! It smells great , a very clean & fresh scent , and it leaves my hair feeling clean and not at all weighed down . I have thick hair that is on the oily side so this is a great choice for me :) maybe those who felt it dryed their hair need to lean more towards a mosturizing product . I personally really like this shampoo and will continue to purchase it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by lilyanne78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not sure why everyone is having so much trouble with this product but it has been the only that I have found that didn't make my hair feel awful or give me head breakouts. It makes my hair very soft and not at all greasy. As for the conditioner and others that have had a residue issue, none of that going on either. I don't ever use any styling products/blow drying or any of that so maybe that is a difference. All I know is that this stuff works and I use it daily along with the conditioner and finally have hair that is soft, bouncy and no head breakouts.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by omgitskmg

Made my hair feel completely disgusting. I used it a few times to make sure it wasn't that I was putting too much leave in conditioner or too much regular conditioner and it's definitely not me. My roots feel like I haven't washed my hair in a week immediately after I get out of the shower. Only plus is that it smells good. I have to wash it again if I want to wear it down it's so terrible
DO NOT BUY THIS