August 30, 2014 | 1770 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

has good coverage, and its cheap. but its too runny, its feels very thin on the fingers and skin while blending, that's its only flaw. its also hard to get the products out from the brush, you need to squeeze really hard

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by gen666

I guess cause i haven't used makeup in so long i am very picky about what i apply to my face, and the end result of the application as well. (how it looks on my skin, how it reacts to my skin and all that mumbo jumbo)
So here goes:
-This concealer lightens my dark circles, and as i get a shade lighter than my skin tone, it works more as a highlighter.
-It blends nicely if you do it right!
-I use it on my acne marks, and it has good coverage.
-I also use it on the corners of my nose where it tends to be slightly red, and a bit on my nose where I have blackheads.
-I have only used it like 3 times, and so far it has not broken me out so yay! Seems like a keeper to me :)
-The price is affordable. I bought it at Walmart for like 4 bucks!
-Overall, coverage is good.
I would recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by lethal_jai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got this product based on the other good reviews. Great product for its price, would buy again. Easy to blend and use. I find it works much better as under eye concealer than spot cover up, which is what I was looking for anyways :) only gripe is the brush applicator, gets messy and unused product seems to get 'stuck' in brush head.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by katiekatie1010

I bought this as an under eye concealer and I love it. I have fairly dark under eye circles, especially more towards the inner bridge of my nose, and while this doesn't completely cover everything, it does tone it down quite a bit, and camouflages quite well so that the blue-y purpleness isn't so prominent. My main gripe is the little brush applicator -It can collect all the unused product and get messy, but that won't stop me from repurchasing. Also I wouldn't recommend this for covering pimples, I don't think it's a full enough coverage for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by jessfxster

I bought this 6 months after using the foundation that goes with it, and I really liked it. The product blended well and looked very natural, still covering up my really dark circles. Once, when I had no foundation, I used this instead and it worked just as good. It is very inexpensive for a good quality product, so I would repurchase. My only complaint is the packaging. Since it's in a squeezy tube, it exploded many times when I carried it around with me throughout the day, which wasn't very practical. Other than this, it's a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by mintygreen02

blends well, color matched me well, texture looks smooth, for $6 its a really good concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Maddy321

An Ok product, best concealer i have tried.
Has an OK coverage, however that is just my opinion as I have very dark and unflattering under eye circles.Blends nicely and stays on my face all day :) For someone considering getting this I would recommend getting it in 1 shade lighter than your skin tone as it works great as a brightener!
The reason I gave this a 3 was because I feel it dosen't cover up my under eye circles unless paired with another concealer, the brush applicator is also a bit annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by DiAni

I bought this baby in Light. It is a bit tad lighter than my skin but still yellow, which is awesome because I mainly use this to highlight my skin. I put this on top of my Bobbi Brown peach corrector to lighten up my circles, and around my nose and mouth on days I am just planning to run errands. The coverage is light/ medium-light and only last about 4 hours so it is not in any way sufficient for heavy blemishes or dark circles. Definitely will buy this again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this concealer it is so nice and creamy plus it blends like a dream. I usually use Tarte creaseless concealer but I just like to try products so I picked this up. The brush is so, so I find it great for applying under my eyes. I then use a concealer brush and it blends really well. It didn't crease on me either. I set it with Tarte Amazonian Clay Powder and it lasted all day. For spots I dab it on and blend with my finger the pat, pat way. It covers great and it lasted for me till I took it off tonight. I like this one better than the Revlon ColorStay for sure.

This was reasonably priced but I got it free with my CVS extra bucks and I'm stoked that I did because it's a good one to keep in my travel MU bag. I can leave my Tarte at home and not worry about having concealer if I need it. I'm really impressed with Rimmels products this is a really great concealer and I'm happy I bought it. Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by honey76

I have been using the ivory concealer which is the lightest shade to brighten under my eyes. at my age I am getting quite dry and have fine lines under my eyes and at the outer corners. this concealer is great at brightening this area without being too thick or heavy to settle into the lines. as some others have mentioned I am not sure how hygenic the brush applicator is after repeated use. but I do actually like the brush in terms of applocation and making it easy to get right into the inner corners of my eye and just skim the bottom of the under eye area which brightens or helps eyeshadow to stay in place. I can apply a tiny ampunt in places where needed or swipe it in larger areas and use my brush or fingers to pat it in to my skin. overall I am really happy that I have found this concealer. and I think I will also buy a darker shade to match my skin tone and use as a spot concealer. this is the third rimmel product have bought and I am impressed with the quality for the price.