September 17, 2014 | 1895 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by londonn21

This is one of my favorite concealers for blemishes. A little goes a long way and it blends really well. It's not my favorite for under the eyes unless I use a very tiny amount. The only thing I don't like is the applicator tip. It's a bit flimsy and messy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Jaytexas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this concealer! It perfect for my skin tone and gives great coverage without looking caked on. I use as needed and set with a translucent powder...voila! I'm go to go! I'm very picky with concealers and foundation because my skin tone is very tricky. I usually find concealers too pale or orange for me but this one is perfect!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by alyssawren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I feel bad for leaving a semi-negative review about this, because I have watched a lot of videos where this stuff worked really great. I ordered this off of eBay a few days ago, and finally got it in the mail. I was so excited to try it! I have seen so many girls on YouTube say this is their holy grail concealer and that they really loved it. I ordered it in light, because I am very fair. It says that it sort of adapts to your skin when you put it on, so that excited me even more to try it. First of all, I had to squeeze and work with it for about five minutes before any product would even come out. And after I got it on, it was very thin and hard to work with. Once I finally got it to blend, it creased. It creased at least a minute after application, before I could even set it with powder. And it does dry much too quickly if you are a person who likes to effectively blend things under your eyes. The coverage is medium at best, but not completely terrible. I think I will try the Maybelline Lumi one next, as these concealer did not really "illuminate" much. It does cover a little bit, but not very well. I expected so much more out of this product. : /

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by megantiffany

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this product! The little brush on the end allows it to be applied smoothly, however I use a brush to apply it to the under part of my eyes. This product is so good for the cheap price of around $8-$15 Australian dollars! (not too sure how much mine was, sorry!). I wouldn't purchase this product again as I have fallen in love with the Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' range, however if that range did not exist I definitely would go back to this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

has good coverage, and its cheap. but its too runny, its feels very thin on the fingers and skin while blending, that's its only flaw. its also hard to get the products out from the brush, you need to squeeze really hard

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by gen666

I guess cause i haven't used makeup in so long i am very picky about what i apply to my face, and the end result of the application as well. (how it looks on my skin, how it reacts to my skin and all that mumbo jumbo)
So here goes:
-This concealer lightens my dark circles, and as i get a shade lighter than my skin tone, it works more as a highlighter.
-It blends nicely if you do it right!
-I use it on my acne marks, and it has good coverage.
-I also use it on the corners of my nose where it tends to be slightly red, and a bit on my nose where I have blackheads.
-I have only used it like 3 times, and so far it has not broken me out so yay! Seems like a keeper to me :)
-The price is affordable. I bought it at Walmart for like 4 bucks!
-Overall, coverage is good.
I would recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by lethal_jai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got this product based on the other good reviews. Great product for its price, would buy again. Easy to blend and use. I find it works much better as under eye concealer than spot cover up, which is what I was looking for anyways :) only gripe is the brush applicator, gets messy and unused product seems to get 'stuck' in brush head.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by katiekatie1010

I bought this as an under eye concealer and I love it. I have fairly dark under eye circles, especially more towards the inner bridge of my nose, and while this doesn't completely cover everything, it does tone it down quite a bit, and camouflages quite well so that the blue-y purpleness isn't so prominent. My main gripe is the little brush applicator -It can collect all the unused product and get messy, but that won't stop me from repurchasing. Also I wouldn't recommend this for covering pimples, I don't think it's a full enough coverage for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by jessfxster

I bought this 6 months after using the foundation that goes with it, and I really liked it. The product blended well and looked very natural, still covering up my really dark circles. Once, when I had no foundation, I used this instead and it worked just as good. It is very inexpensive for a good quality product, so I would repurchase. My only complaint is the packaging. Since it's in a squeezy tube, it exploded many times when I carried it around with me throughout the day, which wasn't very practical. Other than this, it's a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by mintygreen02

blends well, color matched me well, texture looks smooth, for $6 its a really good concealer