August 1, 2014 | 1831 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2012 3:52:00 AM More reviews by superblooper

This conditioner was too much for my fine, stick-straight hair! It smells nice, but combined with the shampoo, my hair would become greasy in less than 24 hours after washing, even though I only put the conditioner on the ends. I ended up returning it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by EM65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Skip this one if you have fine hair. I liked it the first few times, but now I find it really weighs down my fine hair. Also, builds up easy. I use it every now and then just to finish it but won't re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Kangaruth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have super-fine, tangly straight hair that has become really porous thanks to endless colouring. So it always feels rough and looks dull. Most conditioners make it feel and look great for a few hous but once my hair has completely dried, it's back to dull hair... BUT this conditioner cured it! It's brilliant, it softened, moisturizer and gave my hair back its old shine. The only annoyance is that because my hair is so fine, it tends to build up. So I switch it up with L'oreal light gloss conditioner, and the result is wonderful.
Yay!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by ThisIsNotATroll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does condition really well but over time made my hair fall out in clumps in the shower :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by laureg

Love this stuff! It is moisturizing without making my hair heavy, and leaves my hair feeling like silk. It does contain 'cones, but I have to say this is one of the only products with 'cones I've consistently used that doesn't make my hair look greasy and flat (I have loads of colored, superfine hair). I highly recommend this stuff, and I actually think it stacks up well to several higher end products for a mere fraction of the cost.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by rope

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Update: This stuff gives me beautiful hair, but also an itchy scalp and zits on my hairline/scalp/face.

Original post: My hair is fine, curly and dry. If I use the wrong conditioner I end up with either appalling frizz on a bucket-load of grease on my head; both looks are pretty awful. I used to use Kerastase Lait Vital which I got online for about 12 - and just thought I would never get any real results from store-brands. Wrooonnnngggg ... Dove kicks the b*tts of all salon brands (and I've tried heaps). I cannot believe the results ... fantastic. Picked this bottle up for 2, only need a tiny amount and my hair feels, looks and smells a whole world better than it did with the Kerastase. I love you Dove!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by vivTL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My fav so far.Conditions just right, doesn't weigh my hair down and smells great. Couldn't ask for more at that price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by flatteries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff. I've purchased about 5 bottles of it. You know how us girls are, always buying new products looking for something better, convinced that it has to be out there... but I always come back to this conditioner. It smells delicious, makes my hair soft and manageable, and is very inexpensive too. If you're looking to try a new conditioner from the drugstore I highly recommend this one. It does what a conditioner should do- makes your hair soft, smooth and shiny. (I should also mention that it's great for detangling)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by lsquires12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love this based on the rave reviews, but I was disappointed. It's a nice conditioner, especially for the price, but doesn't provide enough moisture for my thick, dry, coarse, heat-damaged hair. Also, I broke out around my hairline within a few days of use. I like the shampoo and absolutely love the daily treatment conditioner from the same Dove line, so all is not lost, but I won't be repurchasing this conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by ninxdavid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow. This Dove shampoo plus conditioner is one of my new favorite! My hair used to be like a pyramid for two or three years because it was damaged from using mousse. I was so desperate to find a good product to save my frizzy hair, even buying bottles of expensive junk. Glad I had my guts to try it. After a week, my hair really went into place! It began having its usual body like being straight from roots and spiral-like curls in its tips. It was really a miracle! So satisfied. Will buy again. <3