October 1, 2014 | 1060 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by JeniDelight

I was so disappointed with this liner! As we all know, Urban Decay produces some awesome, quality stuff but as inky black as this liner may be, it was taken back for a refund. The color is a beautiful, pitch black that glides on like a dream, except in smudged almost immediately. Not even primer potion or setting it with shadow prevented raccoon eyes.

Total bummer, I really wanted to loves this liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by jcheuk

I wanted to love it, because of the color and the application - it looks beautiful.
However, the bottom line is I need the makeup to last the whole day and not worry about raccoon eyes or look like I have dark eye circles in which case this eyeliner fails. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by feribz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

So disappointed that this got 3.5 stars! I expected at least a 4-4.5 stars! Anyway, all I have to say that it's the perfect eyeliner! I use this eyeliner for everything! Super black and creamy and it really does last all day and I have super oily eyelids (but I also use udpp). I wish it was retractable and it's a bit pricey but so worth it :) Stays put in the waterline, awesome smudgy eyeliner for smokey eyes, and I have created a bold cat eye liner with this many times and get loads of compliments! I even had to write down for some people what eyeliner I used and where to purchase! Lol

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by rsa1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best black eyeliner I've ever used, I was looking for something that was really dark and this is just perfect ! Lasts all day even on the waterline and it stays soft for a few seconds after applying so I can be smudged fairly easily, it's also really soft which I like, would definitely repurchase when this is finished

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best black eyeliner pencil on the market, hands down. A common theme runs through the negative reviews here for this product, and many of them reek of the user's inability to apply a soft pencil liner satisfactorily (which is really a shame to mark this product down for that). While it is true that the pencils in this line are expensive, and because they are softer than most you will have to sharpen more often, I find that the pros outweigh these cons and make these the only eyeliners in pencil form that I use. Note also that you need to let the pencil set for several seconds after applying. Then once it's set, it's set.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by ProstheticAesthetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have to admit, I think it's unfair that Perversion has an overall score of only 3.4 - It is a fantastic creamy, pigmented black eyeliner - arguably the blackest eyeliner on the market at the moment, and it really stays well, doesn't smudge, and glides onto the waterline easily. For these qualities alone, it deserves at least a 4-4.5. It is the better, greater sister of Urban Decay's Zero, which isn't nearly as black as this. My only issue with this eyeliner is because it is so creamy, it needs sharpening often (after pretty much every use) and thus will run out fast. Due to its texture it doesn't keep a point for long, but if you sharpen the pencil each time you use it, this shouldn't be an issue. However, it is still easy to use. My eyeliner phobic mother finds it really quick and easy to use this for a mid-thick line, but it you want to achieve a thin precise line, or a more sophisticated line such as the cat eye, it can be difficult. It seems like when it comes to pencil eyeliner, you need to sacrifice a creamy, smooth consistency, for a sharper point. You can't have it both ways. Also, I received mine in the Ocho Loco gift set, so it was better value for money compared to it's individual price tag of £14, which I think is quite expensive. Overall, I WOULD recommend this eyeliner if you're after a very pigmented black liner, the consistency really is heavenly but is bothersome if you want to use it to achieve a certain look. I use mine now mainly on my upper waterline, to close the gap between eyeliner and lashes, and for this purpose it is absolutely fabulous, Be mindful that it will run out quickly. I would also recommend other colours in the 24/7 Glide on eyeliner series, they are fantastic and vibrant, and the texture is as good as Perversion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 3:40:00 AM More reviews by AshleyLovesMakeupx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

awesome

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by pwincesscindy

I've been trying to look for the perfect eyeliner for ages and I was so excited to get this product because of all the great reviews. My eyeliners tend to smudge, so when I heard that this eyeliner really stays on all day or "24/7" i was ecstatic. I did take a step back when I heard the price for a single pencil of eyeliner. Twenty dollars.. a bit too ridiculous. But I thought that it must be that good. I finally purchased one a sephora and I am a bit disappointed. It does definitely glide on but I feel like because of that it is hard to control and I kind of get it everywhere. It smudges so much more than my old pencil liner. I did not like that it did not twist up and I had to sharpen it quite often because it does get dull fast. I did like that I could take up the cap and put it on the bottom of the pencil haha.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by mollymare

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel so ripped off. I lost my receipt so I can't return this piece of junk! There is nothing good about this product. My main problem with it is it smears and smudges just seconds after you apply it. How can they possibly call this 24/7. It is really soft and very hard to apply. It needs to be sharpened just about every time you use it. Just awful and I paid $19. Never again!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by sarabelle789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HOLY CRAPPOLY.
This isn't the matte version of "Zero" I was expecting. Not even close.
It's impossibly, unimaginably soft for a pencil liner. If you are like me and prone to twitchy eyes/shaky hands when you get nervous, don't even think about this liner... Because it will strike up your nerves, I promise.
You will never see another black pencil eyeliner as densely pigmented as Perversion. While pencils are usually at the beginner's level as far as eyeliners go - leaving a softer, more natural line than gel or liquid - Perversion is hard-edged Level 60 Expert steady-hand stuff.

Being as soft and as fussy as it is, I have yet to figure out a way to blend it into my lashline without it having a stark black edge, and even when I want to wear a dramatic hard-lined eye, I prefer using liquid eyeliner (because even that is more forgiving than Perversion).

It's a quality UD Liner for blending pro's and the steady handed, but definitely not a fit for a fidgety amateur artist like me. :[