April 20, 2014 | 1186 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by dinksbeauty

Fantastic eyeliner, I love it! So pigmented and it literally does glide on. At £14.00 I don't think it's cheap but it it is reasonable for what you get for sure! Best eyeliner I have ever owned. With UD Primer Potion underneath it lasts all day and doesn't smudge.

dinksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by SuperGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG eyeliner. Since it came out, I think I've gone through 4-5 of them... I rarely use any other liners. It's super black, super smooth and pigmented, goes on very easily and lasts all day, but is easy enough to remove at night. The only downfall is the price, but it's what you expect to pay for high end cosmetics. And it's definitely worth it for this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 7:00:00 AM More reviews by sophie94

Great pigmentation, and is the blackest eyeliner I have ever used! Stays on all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by leserpent

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In search of a great eye liner pencil I came across this one and decided to buy it mainly because of all the good reviews it has gotten. It is not the cheapest eye pencil on the market (especially when you have to order it over the net because they don't sell it in your country) so I hoped a liiiittle bit more. The pencil is very soft and indeed glides on very easily, almost like an eye liner, and the colour is very nice, sharp, pigmented black, and smudges well (as long as it's fresh). Being an eye liner person I have an experienced hand and I am not afraid of a bold black cat eye but this is not the easiest of pencils. It often gets on my fingers when applying and then I using my finger to make minor corrections, it gets where it shouldn't - never had such problems with any other liner, pencil or liquid. Because of it's softness it gets blunt and needs sharpening pretty often. I am a busy, lazy and practical person so I prefer automatic pencils anyway... From something named 24/7 I assumed a great staying power but it's no better than average. It stays well on upper lid, but I've noticed after few hours or after being outside the corners get smudgy even though I usually fix it with eye shadow and/or fixing powder (MAC Prep+Prime). The smudging is nothing too dramatic, though. Using it on my waterline it makes my eyes feel dry. However, it's the best pencil/liner for the waterline I've found so far, I think; not perfect, but very good - none of the others have stayed there this well. But I guess I'm still searching (waiting) for The One...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by jsche

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will admit that the formulation of this eyeliner is pretty great. Glides on VERY smoothly, and the color pigmentation is awesome. It doesn't disappear off my waterline like most other pencil eyeliners, but it does smudge and run off into the lower lash line, giving me the "raccoon eyes". Perversion is EXTREMELY black, and can be overwhelming.

However, for me, the downside was the packaging. The cap comes off very easily, and everytime I try to sharpen it, it keeps breaking! I feel like I have wasted so much product because no matter how much I sharpen it with different sharpeners, it just breaks off. And for the price, I expected it to be much easier to sharpen.

I wouldn't repurchase, although it is a great eyeliner. However, there are many much cheaper alternatives.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by suzieyellow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let me tell you about my story in regards to this liner. When I was a kid I'd go and buy cheap drugstore (or even worse) pencil liners. They were ok a bit hard and not very pigmented. My first proper eyeliner was Zero by Urban Decay. I couldn't believe how smooth and pigmented it was compared to my previous liners.

Well, a few years later I'd moved on and now preferred liquid and gel liners (particularly Bobbi Brown gel liner and Doll Wink liquid liner). They were a lot easier to use and had greater staying power than the good old trusty Zero.

Recently I discovered UD came out with Perversion, which was supposed to be a lot darker than Zero. Of course I was curious. So I went and tried it out. And indeed it was DARK. Much darker than any other liner I've ever tried.

But that's where the good points stop. It is so creamy like warm butter. So much so that the first time I used it I pressed quite gently, but not gently enough because it went all over my eyes and gave me raccoon eyes! But the major problem is with staying power. For something that is 24/7, it would be incredibly Lucky if it lasted 24 seconds. It stars sliding as soon as you put it on. Sigh. That means it's probably good to put on and take a few selfies bit no way could you wear it out.

Disappointing, but I'm happy with my other liners, so not really devastated.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Bsheth86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really want to love this pencil because the color is amazing, but this smudges. After a few hours, the color travels to the bottom of my eyes and I have tried everything to avoid this. I really do not want racoon eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by emilyhannelx3

The blackest black eyeliner pencil I've ever come across! Love that it's matte, and glides on really nice (as per the name) it's smooth and creamy and I prefer pencils because of their easy application. Although I do find it fades a little and smudges throughout the day, I don't mind touching up such a beautiful product. Have repurchased many times, and I will again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a really rich, super creamy, blackest black eyeliner. unfortunately it smudges/transfers like crazy and that's a bummer :( i use it for tight-lining and it transferred to my bottom water line and then i got the raccoon eyes effect. im giving it 2 stars for the rich black color and the creaminess. but will not buy again. i have an entire stick i have to go through now! i read a tip that you can use a liner brush and brush on clarins double fix mascara over liner to help it stay put-will try that. the best eyeliner i have tried so far (but pricey) that doesn't transfer is the chanel one. for DS, l'oreal makes a gel pencil liner thats pretty creamy and black too and doesn't smudge as much as this one. not as black though :( and whatever you do, do NOT buy tarte's black eyeliner in onyx, smudges worse than this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by shescrafty72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love gel eyeliners, this one is great, deep black, performs as it states it should, glides on easily, sets and becomes smudge/fade/water proof...however, I have tried a few other brands of less expensive liners that are EXACTLY the same with a much smaller price tag. So that being said, I will continue to use the drugstore brands and pay less without sacrificing quality.