Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

my HG powder blush!!! perfect color for my pale skin, and looks amazing!!! it lasts forever!! ive had the trial size for like a year, and haven't even hit pan yet!! like amazing.. it blends like a dream, and its buildable for great color!! I could go on and on but simply, this blush, in any color would be AMAZING!!!! def gonna get the full size when i run out of the trial.

on 11/6/2012 3:39:00 PM

This blush is beautiful! I wasn't sure how well it was going to show up on my NC20-25 skin because it is so light, but it turned out to be gorgeous. I will say that it would probably suit cooler skintones a little better, but it was still worth the purchase. This blush reminds me of the light pink flush a porcelain doll has. My favorite to use on days when I want to look simple and naturally pretty.

on 11/1/2012 11:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Dollface is the perfect pink blush. I think my favorite thing about Tarte blushes are that they do not look powdery or enhance large pores. The bubble gum pink color does not turn ruddy or fade throughout the day. Also, a huge plus is there's no sparkle! I love this blush. It is so natural looking and mistake-proof. Dollface reminds me of a baby's little pink cheeks. Will repurchase again and again.

on 10/27/2012 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This blush is exceptional. It's highly pigmented, but it looks natural on. It layers well, but I don't find I need more than a swipe or two. On my NW15 skin it looks like I just came in from a cold breeze, very natural. Also, the Amazonian Clay formula is great for my oily skin, and it doesn't break me out. I have to try the other shades!

on 10/19/2012 11:01:00 PM

I totally love this blush! It's very pigmented and a light swipe is enough. The colour is very pretty, a nice pink, it is not chalky, and it looks very natural on me (NW15). It makes me look healthy. I would say it lasts 10 hours. It was expensive at $33 but then again it will last a looong time. The packaging is fine.

on 10/17/2012 5:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This blush looks fantastic on me. I got it as part of the mini set being sold at Ulta, it gives you a mini version of this blush and a mini Park Ave. Princess bronzer (my HG). I thought I had enough pink blushes, but this one blows them out of the water. I feel like this is a universal pink, very flattering to warm up any complexion, even a cool one like mine. I don't know how it looks so pretty and so natural at the same time. Love how the compact comes with a mirror also.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've been using this blush for a few months now and I absolutely love it! It's the best blush I've ever used, hands down. It does, in fact, stay on for twelve hours, though it may be a bit weak by the end of the day. I haven't found break-outs or any skin-related negatives because of it; I think the pink color is great and natural for my fair skin, as well, because it definitely has cool undertones.
I first bought it because I know Tarte is a quality, cruelty-free company, and the packaging is amazingly cute!

UPDATE:
I've bought yet another Tarte blush- the one titled "natural beauty" (: It seems to be a dark pink-red in the package but I read rave reviews about it on MU from fair-skinned girls and others alike, so I decided to purchase, and again! I love it! Great, natural choice for anybody who wants a strong, rosy color. I will say, though, I've noticed that the Tarte blushes stick relentlessly to my concealer if I happen to apply the blush over it. Just a fair warning!

on 10/3/2012 10:47:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I just bought a two pack of mini's that included this and a bronzer and I love them both! this blush is a gorgeous color and it's an awesome price if you get this combo pack with the bronzer mini for $15. I highly recommend it, it's a really nice natural pink color but it's still noticeable and it's very long lasting and pigmented.

on 9/29/2012 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Beautiful color! I wear this almost every day in the winter (it goes well with my lighter complextion) and I find it has great staying power and pigmentation. I will repurchase and buy in other colors!

I love this blush! I've had my eye on it for a while, and finally bought it while in Sephora looking for concealer. It has a pretty, pinkish color, and lasts all day at school! It applies beautifully with a blush brush, and has a pretty shimmer. It really brightens my eyes. Also, you don't need to apply a lot, because it's highly pigmented, so it'll last a long time!

Overall I would definitely recommend. :)