October 25, 2014 | 936 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Gaga 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Marissa83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got this over the weekend and I really enjoy it. Paired it with strong silver/navy eyes and it looked fab. It adds more drama than just applying a nude gloss, without being overpowering to the overall look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love MAC Viva Glam and think Lady Gaga is a total genius, but this is not a fav lipstick for me. A brown based nude, though not so concealer like as Creme d'Nude, this lipstick completely blanks out my lips. Not a great look on it's own but I use this lipstick to tone down my darker or brighter lipsticks to make them more wearable for spring/summer. The finish is very creamy without shimmer or gloss. Very comfortable on the lips. I think of it as underwear for my lips making it a good foundation for other products. I'll use it up, but don't plan on repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loveeee this nude lipstick! I have several nude MAC colors, Myth, hue, Fleshpot, Fresh Brew, these all wash me out and I can't wear them alone, Gaga 2 I can, its amazing. I don't YET have the lipglass, but I did wear Viva Glam 5 lipglass with it and it worked great :-) True love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by ebidebby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I first got this lipstick, I wasn't sure how to work it, but it has become one of my favorites. It's a creamy bold nude that makes a statement without stealing the show. For example, I love to wear it with a copper or gold smokey eye - it doesn't compete with a dramatic eye, but it's more interesting than a standard neutral lip. I am very pale, so I'm not sure how well this color would work on other people, but I love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 4:01:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm liking the MAC VIVA GLAM GAGA 2 lipstick, but not loving it as much as last years release and I'm not going to buy any backups for it.

VIVA GLAM GAGA 2 is a light, beige based nude, that looks similar to the shade Hue on me. A light coat gives a polished nude look to my lips, whilst layering it gives a very light and milkier look that is great for pairing with strong eyes. It is suitable to wear all year round, but as it has a beige base rather then a pink one it can look a bit flat.

The finish to the lipstick is a creamy amplified, that hasn't had a drying effect on my lips. The lasting power is average for a lipstick; no less and no worse then other brands. I've had no problems with the packaging and I don't mind the price as 100% of the proceeds go to the MAC AIDS Fund and the VIVA GLAM program.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by MrsKen

I thinks it is suitable for all skin tones but u need to know how to make it work, for example : wear a darker lipliner and dab instead of smearing it....im an NC42 and im inlove with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by mangogo234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! My friend go it for my birthday and it's absolutely gorgeous, I love how the color is so amplified and creamy. I would recommend dabbing some clear gloss or the matching lipglass over it so it won't look so matte. I really like the color, it's just that my lips are really dry so sometimes the lipstick gets into the cracks on my lips and doesn't look nice. Oh well, I guess I just have to exfoliate and put on lip balm before. Other than that B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L COLOR! (Mind the fact that if your skin is darker you may need a darker lip liner under the lipstick so it won't be such a bold contrast).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by liveinbeauty

I LOVE THIS NUDE!!! ITS LIKE MY CURRENT FAVOURITE NUDE OF ALL TIME!! I was skeptical about it at first but when I tried it I fell in love :) It's like the perfect nude for me.. atleast in my opinion. I love that it's an amplified creme finish as well. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Will definitely buy a backup as it is limited edition :( So sad!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by mmaryy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a fair/medium complexion and this nude lipstick does not wash me out or make me look dead. Of all nude lipsticks I've tried, this is by far the best one for me and thinking about taking Myth back to exchange for another Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick so I can have a back up.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 3:00:00 AM More reviews by katia85

I love this lipstick. Is the perfect nude not too beige or too pink.
Very flattering when paired with the gaga 2 lipgloss.