July 29, 2014 | 1481 users online

Styling Products - Organix - Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by 00Lindsay00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great oil. I find works the same as other more exspensive brands. The only downfall for me would be the bottle. The oil comes out very quickly, once you know what to expect your good but the first few times I got way to much. I also like the smell, not as strong as other brands ive used.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by rudizzlekizzle

Eh. I liked it at first. Smells nice. Makes your hair shiny. Does it nourish your hair in the long run? Not really, in my opinion. If anything, i feel like it weighs my hair down & makes it kinda frizzy. I have naturally straight, smooth hair. I don't use any heat products on it, but i bought this product to condition it and to protect it from UV rays. It definitely does not do that, because my hair is not nearly as conditioned or healthy as it should be. Will not be repurchasing, as it cost me $8 and i'm a student here alrighhhht

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by ljanik01

Absolutely fantastic. I bleach my dark brown hair to platinum blond every 5-6 weeks this keeps it looking healthy and shiny. I use a lot- i have a pixie cut and use a silver dollar sized amount on wet hair. It absorbs completely, never feels or looks oily. I will be very upset if it's ever discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by brooke2010

LOVE this hair oil. I use the extra strength one because my hair is really thick and pretty dry. It's seriously the best. I can actually use quite a bit of it and my hair doesn't look oily. It smells incredible also- hate the shampoo and conditioner in this line but love the scent, so I was happy that I could still use this product. It's also nice that you can use it on dry hair if you want. Really cheap and just an all over awesome product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by uncontrolled

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Holy Grail Product for me! Love it Love it Love it! How did I ever survive without this?! I have TONS of thick, coarse hair with a little bit of a wave. I apply this on damp hair and it takes care of the frizzy hair. I like keeping the bottle in my purse in case I notice flyways. Nothing else keeps my hair shiny and soft. I recommend it and will continue repurchasing it over and over.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I got this as part of the pack at Costco, I was really hoping it to get the intensive treatment, but upon looking closer I got the penetrating oil instead.

There are 3 kinds of this oil that Organix sells. "Extra" "light", and "Penetrating Oil". I have the penetrating oil. I was hoping it was an oil I could condition in the shower with, but reading the directions, its more for styling.

So this oil is best used when you apply to towel dry hair, blow dry and style. It is a similar concept as biosilk silk therapy or John Frieda Brilliant brunette shine shock. Its basically silicone that has a very small amount of "argan oil" in it. Which I don't believe is real anyway, I'm not gonna get on my soap box. Anyway, so I feel like this product makes my hair thicker, maybe because I used the shampoo and conditioner with it as well. But its not as super silky or soft as I think it should be. I much prefer Silk Elements Megasilk olive oil heat spray, that stuff makes my hair feel like spun silk. I love it. I was hoping this organix oil would do the same or even better but no.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I have completely normal hair. On very rare occasion (mainly due to products used) I will get oily hair. I've recently felt like my hair was just dull and lifeless, so I purchased the argan oil treatment and have fell in love!

Obviously, I was skeptical about putting oil in my hair, but I use a small pea sized amount (my hair is short) and work it through when damp. I don't even style/blowdry my hair and it turns out beautiful. Shiny, soft and volumized.

I love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by voonah

Used the product for at least 6 months. Hair did feel healthier but it lasted for a short period of time. Maybe because my hair got use to the product.

P.S. Not sure if they changed the formula because the packaging was different when I bought it the 2nd time. The second bottle's formula made my hair feel really greasy and gross.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by crystelle07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have found the perfect healing oil! I was shopping at Target for some makeup brushes and stumbled across a new line from Organix. I had already tried their Organic Coconut Shampoo, Conditioner and Anti Breakage Serum and it did absolutely nothing for my hair. The conditioner left my hair hard to take out my tangles and somewhat dry. I have heard great things about Argon oil and it can be a little pricey, this bottle was only $7, so I wanted to give this a try. Before I bought it I Googled it and read some great reviews! I washed my hair as normal and applied the oil to my wet-damp hair and concentrated on the ends. I blow dried as normal. (FYI- I blow dry my hair with a round brush, section by section) My hair felt so so so soft and silky. Just like when you get your hair blow dried at a fancy hair salon. Mind you that I blow dried my hair at night and my hair was still very soft and silky the next day. I didn't apply this on my roots, I was afraid that it would come out very oily. Although, I put more than enough product on my ends and it did not leave it sticky or oily. The packaging is ok, it came in a box and the box is much smaller. Some women complained that too much product comes out, I myself didn't have a problem. All in all, no oil serum has left my hair this great. Definitely repurchasing!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by nomadjan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I don't have color-treated hair nor do I heat style, but my hair is coarse and gray. Therefore I expected this product (I bought the "extra strength" version) to do something, anything. Nada. Does absolutely nothing for my hair. Smells good, that's it. Happy I didn't fork out a lot for this. Will go back to using natural coconut oil found at the local health food store.