December 22, 2014 | 999 users online

Styling Products - Organix - Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by hanawaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

A little goes a long way! I've been looking for the longest time for a hair product to save my frizzy curly hair! This is it!! Just one or two drops from the bottle is sufficient for my long hair to turn soft and tame. I usually apply them from the ends and sweep the remaining near the roots of my hair. Amazing product, used it on towel-dried hair and also on out-of-bed hair. Love that it's not overly oily (like olive oil for hair) and it smells fantastic! I'm surprised that it's inexpensive for such good quality. My hair stays shiny and lively, even after exposed to sun as i ride to work daily.
WORTH THE BUY!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by RoseKnowz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Considering the quality of this product, it should really cost alot more than it does. It's fantastic. I have curly, frizzy, dry hair and this made it so incredibly soft and manageable. My mom use to say that my hair looked like a birds nest, but now it looks as though I walked off the red carpet. It really does renew and restore your hair. I never though I'd find a drugstore product that could do this, but I did!! It's better than some of the stuff you'd find in a salon. I recommend this to everyone. All of my friends, of all ethnicities use this stuff and we've all had equally incredible results!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by wathenem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i like this on DRY hair, on wet hair i notice little difference but when i put it on my air-dryed hair it makes it so much softer and smoother and never oily or weighed down at all (and my hair is pretty thin too). i even massage a little into my roots, does not make hair greasy, don't use too much though or i'm sure it would. honestly, im not sure if its the argan oil or just the silicones doing the trick as i never use hair styling products. there are probably other products similar to this one, but you can pick this up at ulta or cvs for around 4 dollars for a small 50 ml bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by conniehe

mmm... I tried...

I remember i tried Morrocanoil a few years ago when it was popular yet and honestly i did not notice too much of a difference.
Now a days i have very damaged hair so i was looking for a treatment. Since there are plenty reviews on this and the price is affordable , I decided to give it a try.
It does leave your hair smoother BUT the effect goes away pretty fast and there are not noticeable results. I tried it on wet hair and on dry hair and no results :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this. It's sold everywhere (grocery stores, drugstores, walmart, ect) so it's very accessible for me which is important personally. I use this at night a lot and then braid my hair, I do also take biotin and obviously braiding helps but I feel like I can give this a little credit for my hair growing a bit faster. I also use this as a styling product and that works awesomely but I do find I have to be really careful to use only a tiny bit or it weights my hair down fast...may just be my hair type though. My mom also used this and loves it and she has differently textured hair than mine. Same for a friend I recommended it to, different hair and loves it. Staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

Since my hair is growing out, the ends are getting pretty dry .. that and I apply heat to it almost on a daily basis :P So I use this every time after I wash my hair and towel dry it. I squeeze out a little bit of it onto my palms and work it into my hair ... concentrating on the ends. I find that my hair is super soft after using it and even adds a nice shine! On top of all that, the price is amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by 00Lindsay00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great oil. I find works the same as other more exspensive brands. The only downfall for me would be the bottle. The oil comes out very quickly, once you know what to expect your good but the first few times I got way to much. I also like the smell, not as strong as other brands ive used.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by rudizzlekizzle

Eh. I liked it at first. Smells nice. Makes your hair shiny. Does it nourish your hair in the long run? Not really, in my opinion. If anything, i feel like it weighs my hair down & makes it kinda frizzy. I have naturally straight, smooth hair. I don't use any heat products on it, but i bought this product to condition it and to protect it from UV rays. It definitely does not do that, because my hair is not nearly as conditioned or healthy as it should be. Will not be repurchasing, as it cost me $8 and i'm a student here alrighhhht

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by ljanik01

Absolutely fantastic. I bleach my dark brown hair to platinum blond every 5-6 weeks this keeps it looking healthy and shiny. I use a lot- i have a pixie cut and use a silver dollar sized amount on wet hair. It absorbs completely, never feels or looks oily. I will be very upset if it's ever discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by brooke2010

LOVE this hair oil. I use the extra strength one because my hair is really thick and pretty dry. It's seriously the best. I can actually use quite a bit of it and my hair doesn't look oily. It smells incredible also- hate the shampoo and conditioner in this line but love the scent, so I was happy that I could still use this product. It's also nice that you can use it on dry hair if you want. Really cheap and just an all over awesome product.