July 25, 2014 | 955 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection - Petal Pusher (736)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this collection.It has some really pretty colors in it,they're all silky.Most of them are shimmery except for two,a white and a pale pink.The staying power isn't as good as other WNW shadows I have so that's the reason I took one lippie of.Even though the lasting power isn't the best it's still fairly good,esp for the price($5).Overall,I really like this product:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a big fan of Wet 'n' Wild's products in general. Their Mega Last lipsticks are some of the best lipsticks I've tried - including HE. And I've always loved their eyeshadows - so pigmented, smooth, long-lasting, and easy to blend. This is the first of their bigger palettes that I've bought and I love it! I've been searching for an e/s trio or palette with purples that wouldn't make me look like I'd been punched in the face a few times. This one looks great on me! It really makes my bright green eyes pop. I will admit that I'll never wear the bottom darker shades (I'm just not into super dark e/s) but the light and mid-toned shadows work very well for me. I wore it today for the first time and the first thing my boyfriend said when he saw me this morning was that my eyes looked "amazing." I did a quick, simple light smokey eye and I really love how it turned out. It's been 8 hours since I applied and it still looks perfectly fresh. (I do use e.l.f.'s Eyelid Primer underneath.) I've also had no problem at all with fallout and I had applied a couple of the shimmery shades. Now I definitely want to go out and get Comfort Zone too. I wish there was a bigger variety of these palettes available where I live. Would definitely repurchase and this one has encouraged me to buy their other palettes as well! For reference, I'm currently an NC20 with golden/brown/slightly olive skin and bright green eyes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I wish I had read the reviews on this before I purchased it. I went to WM to get the Comfort Zone palette, but they were sold out. I have blue eyes and always wear neutrals, so I figured I would get this palette since I had never tried colour before.

The colours on the right side of the palette just don't work for me. They make me look like I have a black eye. However, the colours on the left side of the palette don't work for me either. They are just too heavy on my eyes and give me a "punched in the eye" kind of look. Just not attractive.

I keep trying to make it work, but I don't think it ever will.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by chris707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this palette! It is great value for money!
Read my full review : http://formakeupfans.blogspot.com/2012/05/wetnwild-petal-pusher-palette.html

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by pinktoilet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I was SO surprised by the quality of the eyeshadow. I had never used a wet'n'wild shadow before and I would wear ALL these shades. I wish I had seen this before I spend $100 on less variety of eyeshadow pots in the purple range. A lot of color variety to mix and match. It is very hard to find good purple shades. Thy make my green eyes pop. It is for the bold but the shadow is rich and pigmented! I am going back to buy the other palettes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by mellyru

So, the colors in the palette aren't as soft as the other palettes. But, the color payoff renders that irrelevant =) And the previous reviewer is right, it is DIFFICULT to find super wearable purples and these are some of the best colors to wear regularly. I'm extremely pleased with the colors and the way it applies! Will repurchase should I ever run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by GetFat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

While I will probably never wear more than one color in this palette, for what it is, it's a success. I was pleased with the quality of 6 of the 8 colors. I don't think many people can pull off purple eyeshadow well - why did I buy this again? - but if you like it, this would be a good product for you on a budget. The colors are MUCH more wearable than any comparable DS purple I've seen.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by mararum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found the eye shadows to be very dry and chalky. They don't apply very smoothly even though they're still pigmented. I didn't really like the colors because I found them to be slightly gaudy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by bananasplitlady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wet 'n' Wild eye shadows are great quality for their price. I prefer the colors in the comfort zone palette for my every day look, but this palette is my go to for a more dramatic look. Every good thing that people have to say about this is true. This is a must have for those on a budget like myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by sweetiepea161616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

For 5$, what's not to like? These colors are absolutely gorgeous and look amazing with my green eyes! I would totally recommend this. You can't rate this in comparison with MAC or something, I mean come on. Realize that this is Wet 'n' Wild you are talking about. For a cheap brand like this, the product can't really get much better. I get a lot of compliments when I use this palette. People are like, wow, your eyes look amazing! So yeah, I will continue to use this!