August 21, 2014 | 1880 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 7:20:00 AM More reviews by monka191

In my opinion nivea has better lip treatments. I like the smell of maybelline lip treatments but they dnt work or hydrate as well as nivea does. Maybe its my personal choice. .

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by csmithsps

I bought this in the Peach Kiss and I absolutely LOVE it! I love how it just glides on and it feels moisturizing. I'm not a huge fan of color on my lips and it gives me just the right amount of color. I definitely plan on going back to Walmart and getting some other colors. The price was great since I'm such a frugal person and I can't bring myself to spend more than $5 on lipstick. If you are looking for something moisturizing or light color this should be your go to product. Also to Moms who have teen daughters that you don't want wearing makeup or are teaching them to wear makeup this will be perfect for them!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by Jesxicalee

This product is the best product ever... I have the red one, it's moisturising, smooth, and amazing colour! I'm on my 3rd one already! The only thing I will say is if you open and close the lid lots of times like I do (everyday at least 10 times) it wears out so the lid becomes slightly looser but this product is definitely the best product I have ever bought ;) x

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Seawitchlife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's great for a hint of colour, and if you're like me it doesn't make your lips peel like most other cheap lip products. It's my go to for mild colour. Also, my four year old loves wearing lipstick and this is just enough colour she can wear it too without looking silly!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Smilehappypug1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lip balm it's now my favorite I love everything about it the packaging,price,etc.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by SophieMarie

Heres a link to a review of baby lips on my blog :) - http://floralbeautysm.blogspot.co.uk/ hope it's helpful.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by ahhnis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't think it would be suitable for chap lips cause its kinda waxy unlike the lip ice one that smoothly glide onto my lips.This is one is buttery(but not too greasy) and it doesn't moist for 8 hours like it claim.So I had to apply lip ice first then baby lips, for your reference I live in tropical climate country.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I personally love this lip balm. It deserves 5 lippies from me because not only is it cheap, has a sturdy packaging (Asian ones, not the American type), mild scent that does not irritate but most importantly, it moisturizes for a long time. Once i fell asleep with this on and the next day it is still there. It makes my dry lips softer and the condition has improved. Worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by beccy95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lip balm. I admittedly don't have dry lips but get them occasionally: the reason I like this is that it doesn't make your lips feel more dry when you stop using it like so many lip balms do. You can use as much as you like and when you stop using it your lips don't feel dry and cracked. It also smells amazing! It can be slightly oily but I can still wear it under lipstick without it going smudgy. Awesome!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by ElectricEmma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up in the supermarket, even though I didn't need a new lip balm, but the packaging looked cute (I'm a sucker for nice packaging), so I thought I'd give it a go. The formula is pretty nice but it doesn't moisturise very well and I found myself needing to reapply quite often. It's a decent enough little balm to carry in your handbag, but if you're after something heavy duty I would try another brand.