April 23, 2014 | 1959 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Andiealger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
Cheap
Available pretty much everywhere
Makes lips feel great when first applied

Cons:
Lips don't stay moisturized
Feel the need to constantly reapply

All in all, this is not my favorite lip product. There's something incredibly annoying about applying a product and feeling the need to reapply it after only a couple minutes. Sometimes I feel like it doesn't moisturize at all. If I have exfoliated and prepped lips prior to applying, then it does make them look smooth and soft, but who really has time to do that all the time?
Their Dr. Rescue line came out a while ago, and although there is a slight tingle sensation when applied, the same issue still applies.
Since the product is cheap and easily accessible I might repurchase, but I prefer my trusty Burt's Bees over this product any day.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Nikfleming

Seriously this stuff is crap. The colors go on patchy and it barely moisturizes for 10 minutes. The dr rescue isn't much better either.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by ClassyNeverTrashy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not worth the hype, overrated. I prefer eos. Actually, the packaging it's nice, but super childish and immature looking..hydrates and tints lips. My favorite Is the peach one in the purple packaging.it comes of as a nice shimmery nude.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

Wow, this doesn't live up to the hype. It totally dries out my lips and the smell is overpowering. I have the pink one, which is pretty good for colour, and the mint one, which just smells like sunscreen. I'll be sticking to Burt's Bees for lip balm!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by mguillergan

Pros: -My go-to lip gloss -Provides great color and moisturizes -Good price Cons: -I only wish the color lasted longer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by albinathai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find this product not that overwhelming. Being an Australian who couldn't purchase this ( only online) besides in the states I bought four while I was in Hawaii. The colours of the packing make it look really girly but I find the the cap/lid is really delicate and could crack. The electro tinted ones are great but it pretty much feels like Vaseline on my lips. The price isn't to bad considering it is a pretty popular product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by dreamfantasy

baby lips is a very... interesting product. it smells great and provides good colour (i'm too lazy to buy a separate lipstick) in my opinion but at the same time, it doesn't last very long (maybe a couple hours?) and isn't as hydrating as they advertise. sometimes though, I feel like my lips begin chapping if I don't continuously use this product. it's still a decent product if you're just looking for a cheap lip colour and somewhat moisturising?

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2014 4:50:00 AM More reviews by annabelleloveslipbalms

Just one word. EW.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2014 4:53:00 AM More reviews by dee917

Awful taste, awful smell, awful product. And it made my lips flake.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by aprilfrompa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried dozens of lip balms and I hated baby lips. It goes on greasy but wears off in no time, leaving your lips painfully dry; and most of the colors are too bright for my fair complexion. Overall I think this is the most overrated lip balm out there, definitely not worth the hype. Waste of money!!