September 1, 2014 | 2016 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye booster eyeliner + serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2013 6:14:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

I just cannot get into this at all. I got a highly pigmented one, that is the one plus. It is shiny too and I love the sleek packaging and resounding CLICK sound it makes when you close it up. My chief complaints are 1) I consistently receive black eye goop inside my eye which is totally gross. I am not a self conscious person but this makes me feel like one as I have to monitor the eye goop situation often throughout the day. 2) It is not even close to long wearing and 3) While I can appreciate the long skinny brush that many like, it takes me longer to apply because my eye shape is more rounded. I have to use my own push liner brush dipped into this for best and quickest application. 3)ordinarily I would not rant about a product's false or exaggerated claims but in this case, I think it is justified because they go on and on about the lash boosting business and it just ain't so. They lose big credibility points with me on that one and I would think long and hard before purchasing another product from them again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by gardeness

I just bought this so this review may change. It is great in that it is very easy to apply a thin line. As a makeup noob this is important. However, it sort of flaked off throughout the day. And at some point my eyes were burning randomly, which I attrubuted to this, as it was the only makeup I wore, however it may have been sweat. UMM I will update as I wear this more.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Previously I wrote about Milani eyeliner in the purple and brown.

Both are fantastic for tightlining.
However, the brush is NOT beginner friendly if you are going for super thin lines above and below the lid. Which brought me to this baby...

THIS IS IDIOT PROOF. I am still learning to apply makeup and I was able to get a line as thin as THREAD right next to my lower lashes. I am so happy. -- Still working on how to get the top lashes -- but I think it is my fault (and has nothing to do with eyeliner)

ALSO washed my face in water so hot it was steaming - this stuff faded but NO PANDA EYES.

I have this in deep brown. So, so pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Amazzinvila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've bought this over 2 times, Im on my 3rd one && i love this eyeliner. I would cry if they discontinued it!
First of all , what the package says is absolutely true. The eyeliner does make your eyelashes longer within weeks and a lot fuller !!
Its not waterproof but it stays as if it were. How its shaped makes it so easy to apply and wing out your liner. You can make the finest lines , so perfect if you love your eyeliner thin and natural ! or amazing cat eyes. This will stay on all day! It doesn't transfer, if you have oily lids && you can even use it on your bottom lashes and it wont smear at all! HG eyeliner!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by belinduh319

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow. I always reach for this eyeliner because I can put it on so effortlessly. What drew me to this product was the brush tip. I hate eyeliner pens with a felt tip, they just don't work for me and I feel as if they dry out quickly. Anyways, I feel the pigmentation could be better and the formula is semi glossy, I prefer my eyeliner to dry matte. And as for the lash serum, I have no clue if that works or not..I don't see much difference in my lashes but I'm happy with this product :) I wish more eyeliners could come with a real brush tip

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Amazing, long-lasting, fast-drying and precise liner! The best I've tried and I'm somewhat of a liquid liner fiend so I have many. Love the thin applicator, you can either line using the tip or the thick sides for a cat eye--versatile for any look including tightlining. It dries matte and natural, not super pigmented compared to many liners I own but I don't mind because its easier to add liner than take it away or remove! I've always struggled with creating the perfect winged liner, either my lines look thick and obvious or the wings are crooked, but now, it's effortless using PF 2 in 1 liquid :) thanks to all the helpful reviews, I bought this and now it's my HG! Never going back to my previous fav WnW. Def try to snag it on sale as its mighty pricy for a drugstore liner! This is safe for sensitive eyes and oily lids too, stays on 12+ hours without irritation or smudges.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by holalevy

This and the PF felt tip liner are the only liquid eyeliners that will stay put on my 50+ crepey eyes. They are both easy to apply, dry quickly, and stay put through 3 sets of tennis, but this one doesn't seem to dry out as fast ( maybe better packaging?) so it's now taken top spot. As for the lash boosting effect, my eyelashes seem a bit thicker, but maybe that's just wishful thinking. Hopefully they will not change a thing in this product - what's up with that anyway?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by wendigrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never had great eyeliner confidence... until I bought this! lol. It just really worked out well for me. I've tried pencils, gels w angled brushes, liquid with long thin skinny floppy brushes, etc. The pen style and more importantly the brush tip on this is just so easy to work with. Its forever a staple product for me because I can acheive a neat and crisp cateye with it. ♥

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by beevanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BUY IT!!! THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!!!

I was reluctant to buy this stuff at first because I've had a pretty bad experience with pen eyeliners (I'm looking at you, NYX!) in which they dried up too fast, there wasn't enough ink (?) coming out and overtime the felt tip proved to be less than sturdy as it started out straight and now its bent in one direction which can be really unflattering to use and to add to that, the pigmentation of that one isn't all that great.

HOWEVER,
I've only been using this stuff for three days but I am already in love with it. When I used this stuff it was AMAZEBALLS. Like, I was in awe. The pigmentation is not as dark as I'd want it to be and it doesn't dry matte like my Wet 'N' Wild eyeliner, but IT WORKS and it is SO MUCH BETTER! This legit does not move once you put it on. I am impressed at the amount of ink this disposes and how it doesn't "run out" when you tilt the pen upwards, which is an A++ for me (I'm glaring at you, NYX!) The tip of this pen, like everyone else has mentioned, is to die for! It gives you such precise control over what you're doing that it enables you to do different styles of winged eyeliner - thick or thin.

Price-wise, I find this eyeliner to be a tad-bit expensive considering that it's a drugstore product, but it's totally worth it. The packaging isn't exactly flimsy and provides enough protection so that the felt tip doesn't dry, however, you must be careful with this stuff when you open it because sometimes when I open it (and it has happened to me more than once) the cartridge container pops open on it own. Maybe it's just mine that does it, I don't know. It's not a biggie but it gets annoying sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Lily212

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG liquid eyeliner of all time. It has the most perfect tip, just bendable enough but not floppy. The line can be drawn so fine or thicker. It stays put. Just make sure you don't buy the felt tip liner instead (it has a similar name and package) which is what I dd the first time, then had to exchange. The felt tip is hard and thick and I didn't like it at all.