September 20, 2014 | 1508 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by innese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just adding another one to the pile. I'm on my second tube of the deep brown. I don't normally mind the package much but this is really high end looking, the cap closes very strongly, very high quality packaging.
This eyeliner has been my go to and I've always taken it with me in my make up bag because It's quick and easy to apply, and I was a lot less likely to make a mess with it compared to other liners.
The formula is runny and the color comes out evenly, it dries quickly leaving a very thin, comfortable layer that is easy to go over. It wears very comfortably, it never irritated my eyes and it's weightless.
It doesn't last super long but I've never had any problems with it wearing off or smudging. I also really like how easily it washes off without leaving any residue.
What's not to love about it? It's great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by silverbrook

I am a liquid liner snob and I do actually like this product. I don't like it QUITE as much as I like my Dolly WInk liquid liner, but it's almost as good. The staying power is good. The only thing I wish was slightly better was the brush. It is SLIGHTLY too soft for me. Don't get me wrong though, it is still miles better than felt tipped liners in terms of precision. It is just harder to control than a slightly stiffer brush. If you have steady hands, it should be fine! I am clumsy.

At the end of the day, you can still see the wing on my eye. That's my indication that the staying power is good. I have very oily eyelids. As for flaking some others mentioned, I haven't experienced that. Give this a try! It is cheap and easy to find.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by amieey

It applies really well and looks amazing for like an hour...but I had MAJOR problems with it flaking.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by powerderprincess

At first I couldn't get a steady flow of liner with this pen, but after storing it in a cup, tip side down, I have had no problems. The tip is a brush tip rather than felt tip that comes to a fine point resulting in extreme precision and the finest wing tips. The result is a glossy line. I find this skips less than traditional felt tip pen liners. It's a little pricey for something from the drugstore, but it's an amazing product that I would recommend and repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Physician's Formula has made a superb liner that gives you the look of a liquid or gel/cream without the effort.
The EB 2 in 1 eyeliner, has a thin, firm but bendable synthetic brush that feels like you're drawing with a fine tip gel pen. Just shake and apply. The control is superb with no skipping and it's not overly wet or dry. Glides on like a felt tip but gives you precise lining that any eye type or age can use with ease. You can draw the thinnest of lines or build to a thick line with or without a wing. It also has a spring type closure to keep the product from drying out.
I have gotten twelve hours of wear with no smudging or fading, in humid weather as well.
It removes easily with a good facial cleanser or eye make up remover so no worries there.
For $12.00 a piece you get three hues to choose from that are all matte.
Deep Brown; a very rich pigmented brown almost a brown/black.
Black; more like a charcoal or soft black. (good option if you think black is too strong)
Ultra Black is a true black with a bit of a sheen (nothing over the top and no glitter)
As far as the lash boosting, I haven't seen a difference but I don't care. This is the best eyeliner I have ever used at any price.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by JayMUA

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner of all time. It took me about a year to finish one.

I don't care about the lash serum - nor do I think that works but as an eyeliner alone it is awesome. I can get thin or thick lines & very precise wings. I will not go back to using a felt tip or a brush eyeliner again.

I haven't tried any of the eyeliner pen styles of more expensive brands - but why would I? i get perfect winged liners with this every time.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2013 6:14:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

I just cannot get into this at all. I got a highly pigmented one, that is the one plus. It is shiny too and I love the sleek packaging and resounding CLICK sound it makes when you close it up. My chief complaints are 1) I consistently receive black eye goop inside my eye which is totally gross. I am not a self conscious person but this makes me feel like one as I have to monitor the eye goop situation often throughout the day. 2) It is not even close to long wearing and 3) While I can appreciate the long skinny brush that many like, it takes me longer to apply because my eye shape is more rounded. I have to use my own push liner brush dipped into this for best and quickest application. 3)ordinarily I would not rant about a product's false or exaggerated claims but in this case, I think it is justified because they go on and on about the lash boosting business and it just ain't so. They lose big credibility points with me on that one and I would think long and hard before purchasing another product from them again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by gardeness

I just bought this so this review may change. It is great in that it is very easy to apply a thin line. As a makeup noob this is important. However, it sort of flaked off throughout the day. And at some point my eyes were burning randomly, which I attrubuted to this, as it was the only makeup I wore, however it may have been sweat. UMM I will update as I wear this more.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Previously I wrote about Milani eyeliner in the purple and brown.

Both are fantastic for tightlining.
However, the brush is NOT beginner friendly if you are going for super thin lines above and below the lid. Which brought me to this baby...

THIS IS IDIOT PROOF. I am still learning to apply makeup and I was able to get a line as thin as THREAD right next to my lower lashes. I am so happy. -- Still working on how to get the top lashes -- but I think it is my fault (and has nothing to do with eyeliner)

ALSO washed my face in water so hot it was steaming - this stuff faded but NO PANDA EYES.

I have this in deep brown. So, so pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Amazzinvila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've bought this over 2 times, Im on my 3rd one && i love this eyeliner. I would cry if they discontinued it!
First of all , what the package says is absolutely true. The eyeliner does make your eyelashes longer within weeks and a lot fuller !!
Its not waterproof but it stays as if it were. How its shaped makes it so easy to apply and wing out your liner. You can make the finest lines , so perfect if you love your eyeliner thin and natural ! or amazing cat eyes. This will stay on all day! It doesn't transfer, if you have oily lids && you can even use it on your bottom lashes and it wont smear at all! HG eyeliner!!