August 27, 2014 | 1097 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found that this concealer was a bit dry for my undereye area it looks great when u first put it on but after it dried it was a bit cakey. I bought it wanting to love it but I ended up just using it to cover the odd zit.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Vonnity

It doesn't cake after 1 layer like some of my other cream concealers, as long as I don't slap on layer after layer. It's very easy to blend, quite thin even though it's a cream and I don't have to drag it across the skin when I apply it. The heat from your face is enough to melt the product a little. It's medium coverage. I enjoyed this product for quite awhile before I decided that it did contain too much shimmer for my liking. I will try to use this up, but won't be repurchasing as it's not as affordable as my nyx above and beyond or essence match 2 cover concealer which are quite good and don't contain shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by slopez180

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall good concealer, I bought the medium shade and its a little too light. Good coverage but dry spots tend to show, a little moisturizer will help with that. I'd buy it again especially if I could find a darker shade!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by KeelySeal

I love this, its easy for on the go and work really well on my skin. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by kmarie161

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the way this concealer blends but it can feel a little heavy. I also would reccomend it for under eye circles but not for blemishes, etc because it doesn't offer enough pigment for that. It does brighten up under eyes pretty well, I would say.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff was thick, greasy, cakey....

Just all around awful on my skin... I couldn't use it anywhere on my face, I broke out everytime!! :(

Wish I could have lovdd it because it was creamy...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by mmmarzan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually prefer this over my pro longwear concealer. When I first bought this I didn't like it but that's only because I didn't use enough of it. I stashed it away for a couple of months until one day I decided to use this again for my under eyes. The coverage is amazing, lasts for a good 8 hour shift and more. I apply it straight from the packaging then I blend with my ring fingers. Very easy to blend and covers up my horrible dark circles. I always set it with a powder. There are tiny glitters but its not very noticeable. I will definitely re-purchase! Especially since revlon is almost always on sale at the drugstores.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by evapop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The epic fail of forgetting to pack my makeup for a trip led me to this little gem. As I was going for semi-disposable, survival makeup & Revlon had the best sale at the drugstore, this concealer ended up in my basket.

This is giving my usual HG under eye concealer a run for its money. The texture is amazing (creamy but almost gel like), the coverage is great and I love the packaging. Also, it doesn't settle into fine lines as much as other full coverage concealers. Caking is possible, but blending well and using a smaller brush to set the concealer helps avoid cakiness. It's great for triangles of light and around the nose. The downside is that it's rubbish for zits. This is a good skin concealer.

PROS:
- great under eye coverage & I have bad circles
- amazing texture
- blends well
- doesn't settle into fine lines
- great for highlighting
- great skin like finish, natural (I personally had no glitter issues)
- color on is true to tube so shade matching is easy
CONS:
- can cake if not well moisturized prior, blended and set with powder
- won't do a darn thing for covering breakouts

This is a peace loving concealer. When you feel good, this will make you look great. When it's war on a breakout, you need heavier guns.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Inayah

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty nice concealer! It's not dry like most stick concealers but it's not so creamy that it won't stay in place.I like to use this on my dark circles and any scars or pimples I want to cover up. The coverage it pretty good. It looks fine in pictures. Doesn't look cakey.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Bubbles98

I bought this because my picture say was comjng up and i ofcourse forgot my makeup bag in my locker the night before. So i had to go to jean coutou to pick up some stuff and this was on sale for 9.99 and i must say its still not worth it while on sale, stuck to my dry patches like crazy and hardly any coverage. After trying it again over my neutragena foundation it does a ok job covering up dark spots/ acne scars so its not completely a crap product but still not worth price