Revlon Revlon PhotoReady Stick Concealer SPF 20

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Titanium Dioxide (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (2.45%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyisobutene, Paraffin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Boron Nitrate, Kaolin, Sorbitan Trioleate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trisiloxane, Isostearyl Behenate, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Bis Isobutyl PPG 20 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Trisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 2/1/2014 10:30:00 AM

I heard a lot of ppl say this had sparkles in it but I just ignored it. When I bought it and used it, the sparkles weren't noticeable until I went into sunlight or any type of light. I only used this on certain parts of my face and it made those area sparkly ... Which was really unattractive

on 1/26/2014 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this concealer for under eye and to cover up any pimple and spots. It's very creamy and blends very well. However if you have any dry skin or flakes it would emphasize it a lot more. Just make sure you moisturise really well on those flakes and dry spots. But then again putting makeup over flakes is hard to make it look smooth so I guess it comes down to skin care first ;) But this is a great creamy concealer for highlighting and hiding spots and pimples

on 1/19/2014 6:06:00 PM

So nice and easy to use! Really like the look of the package. It blends nicely and has a great constancy.

It had good buildable coverage but was dry on my skin. I started using Proactiv so my skin is dry now. The concealer just looked cakey. It was a good price but I need something that's good for dry skin.I would use this if I wasn't using an acne treatment.

on 1/4/2014 12:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Overall this is a pretty good concealer. The color selection is small though, and the one I purchased ended up being slightly lighter than my skin tone. Its not too difficult to blend but it works better with primer. The packaging is compact enough and easy to carry around.

on 1/3/2014 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The product itself is pretty good, but the color selection is small and the one I purchased ended up not being the correct shade for me. I sometimes use this as an eyelid primer, which is the only use I can get out of it. Even with my oily eyelids, this makes my eyeshadows look more vibrant and stops them from falling during the day.

on 1/3/2014 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The Revlon PhotoReady Concealer is a really nice, creamy, stick concealer. It goes on like butter and blends like a dream. It has quite a high coverage and is great to lighten my very very dark under eye bags. However if you apply it to much it can cake and get quite heavy. Overall I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap(ish) concealer that will last long, cover most bags (if not practically black like mine) and to highlight the under eye area.

on 12/26/2013 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a powerful little concealer! I've never used a stick concealer before and this one doesn't disappoint. It works well under eyes and on blemishes/redness. I have this is 02 Light. It seems to work better for me in the summer time tho -- particularly in the under eye area. I just swipe it and blend away. For blemishes -- I like to tap it on the blemish, let it sit for a bit -- then tap/blend it in. I like the coverage very much.

on 12/25/2013 8:24:00 PM

I got this in the photoready pack, it isn't the best concealer but it's pretty good for your buck, it's quite oily and has does connect with fine lines, but I really like the colour of it as its quite light and works well as an under eye concealer :)

on 12/25/2013 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

My lid keeps popping off. Clings to fine lines. Needs to be a lil more moisturizing. Color pay off is a lil translucent for my taste.