December 18, 2014 | 1784 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by AlyaAbdel

I just bought this concealer for the second time. The first stick lasted a loooooong time! I love this. It covers all my acne scars, and even helps minimize the appearance of my pores. I have quite oily skin, and this doesn't make my face any oiler. I don't like to use it under my eyes though, as it is too thick for that. Other than that, I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by boyforever

wont buy this product again. it got tiny glitter n def not a fan of concealer with glitter. too bad

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by rainkiss10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Soft texture, smooth on the skin and hides my dark circles and minor pigmentation. Does the job for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nice coverage and good as an undereye concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found that this concealer was a bit dry for my undereye area it looks great when u first put it on but after it dried it was a bit cakey. I bought it wanting to love it but I ended up just using it to cover the odd zit.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Vonnity

It doesn't cake after 1 layer like some of my other cream concealers, as long as I don't slap on layer after layer. It's very easy to blend, quite thin even though it's a cream and I don't have to drag it across the skin when I apply it. The heat from your face is enough to melt the product a little. It's medium coverage. I enjoyed this product for quite awhile before I decided that it did contain too much shimmer for my liking. I will try to use this up, but won't be repurchasing as it's not as affordable as my nyx above and beyond or essence match 2 cover concealer which are quite good and don't contain shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by slopez180

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall good concealer, I bought the medium shade and its a little too light. Good coverage but dry spots tend to show, a little moisturizer will help with that. I'd buy it again especially if I could find a darker shade!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by KeelySeal

I love this, its easy for on the go and work really well on my skin. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by kmarie161

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the way this concealer blends but it can feel a little heavy. I also would reccomend it for under eye circles but not for blemishes, etc because it doesn't offer enough pigment for that. It does brighten up under eyes pretty well, I would say.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff was thick, greasy, cakey....

Just all around awful on my skin... I couldn't use it anywhere on my face, I broke out everytime!! :(

Wish I could have lovdd it because it was creamy...