April 19, 2014 | 1048 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Nirat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This blush is lovely! It shows up pretty pink on me and has a bit of a sheen, so sometimes I use it more as a highlighter than strictly a blush. It lasts through the day for me, though I might reapply if I'm going out later. I also really love the scent, it's such a nice detail.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by healthyglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love the design, it's so adorable! I know many people say it smells like violet, but mine has no scent. The brush is OK, could be a lot better. The colors are really nice and when I put it on, it really does look natural (at least to me). The mirror is handy and the package and color is super cute! Definitely would recommend and re-buy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by ilymed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great pigmentation for drugstore blush. Although it is pricier than the usual drugstore find. Color is reddish, pinky-peach with good lasting power. Don't love the smell as much as Guerlain's violet scented products, but it's ok. Dislike the packaging, the longer I have it the cheaper it seems. The price and container keep it from being a winner for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I like this blush and use it quite often. Since I'm pretty light-skinned, I like blushes like this that are build-able. The colour comes off as pink with a bit of peach. The packaging is cute but the writing wore off pretty quickly and the small heart on the bottom cracked. I like to the scent of this blush too. If it's still on the market when I run out, I'll buy it again. Seems like it will last quite a while though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by ashl0p

Super cute blush! It has an assortment of pink tones, it's a little sheer, but buildable and it stays on quite well! Very light and blends into my powder press foundation beautifully. Subtle & natural color, as it claims to be. Packaging was a little flimsy, mines broke after having it for like 2 months. So I crushed all the little pieces & made it into sort of a loose blush powder lol. Still good :) great inexpensive blush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is another one of those situations where I wish I had "maybe" as an option on whether or not I would buy this again. I got this in a swap, which is great because I think that PF charges quite a bit for drugstore products! When I got this, my immediate thought was that this is too pink for my face. I usually go with more peachy tones, not such reddish pinks. However, this applies very sheer and just kind of gives a nice glow. I think if you were to use the wrong brush, this could maybe be a bit much for some skintones. I've been using a bigger powder fluffy brush and just putting this on the apples of my cheeks. It gives me a nice glow, just a little bit of a pinky warm color that glows. You also have to be sure to really swirl your brush around in the pot because otherwise you can end up with the color from the few hearts in there that are just solid pink or reddish pink color. I think this could work for a lot of skintones if applied correctly. Due to the higher cost of these drugstore items, it may be best to watch for a BOGO or BOGO1/2 off deal, maybe then you can try the bronzer as well! I also have a review for that item.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Xexuxa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my most used blush! I really like the formula of this product. The blush is the only one I've tried so far that lasts all day, and I have tried MAC, Nars, and Tarte but this outlasts all those brands! I highly recommend this product. However, don't count on the brush being too great, I would recommend another blush brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by stephanieee

let me just say i am not a blush person. i have a lot of redness in my face and most blushes just enhance that. this blush, however, is subtle enough that it just gives my face a nice boost? i really don't know. maybe it's the sheerness, or how it's slightly shimmery but it really works well for me. i don't really think it does anything for your mood but like other reviewers have said, if you actually stick your face next to the pan and sniff it smells somewhat like violet. i hate the packaging. i hate the brush, i hate the stupid mirror that flips up and i hate the lid. my lid actually just broke off which is very frustrating. but i like the color enough to put up with the waste of plastic packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this blush. I don't typically wear blush, or at least I didn't before I bought this one. I always felt like they looked too fake but this really gives a natural sheen to my face. It makes me look "healthy," not like I'm all washed out in one color from foundation. I now feel incomplete without it, lol.
The compact is annoyingly bulky and the brush is horrible. The price point is a little higher than I like but I used a BOGO-1/2-off coupon to get this and the translucent highlighter, so that brought it down a bit. It smells sort of violet-y but only if you really stick your nose in the pan. I don't buy that it's "mood-boosting" but it sure looks cute in the packaging and looks great on my face.
I'd buy this again, it's lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this blush. It gives me a lovely peachy pink glowy flush, but it doesn't stop there. It also gives my face a brightness and dimension that I can typically only achieve with blush, bronzer, and highlighter. The is like all three in one for my NC 15 complexion. Also, the glow in this isn't sparkle or even shimmer to me, it's a lovely sheen. The product itself is adorable with all the pink and the hearts. I purchased it because of those damned adorable little hearts. I love how it smells, and the smell does fade upon application. Now, if I had to complain about something it would be the bulky packaging and silly claims. I don't need a giant compact with useless (but still cute) brush and flippy mirror. I don't think I needed to be told that the blush contains mood enhancing drugs and would make me happier upon application to want to buy this. It should have just said something like "Look how adorable this blush is! You know you want it!" and I would have felt less foolish for getting it on impluse than I did after seriously considering if Physicians Formula really put drugs in their blush. Drug blush still gets 5 lippies from me!