November 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by KimLoveLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lasts FOREVER. Amazing STAYING POWER, I go to school, sweat a ton, and it still STAYS ON! I put it over Sally Hansen "Beaming" cream blush and it makes the more amazing colour with the most amazing staying power. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by alm1217

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush! I'm always on the hunt for the perfect color I can use everyday that looks natural and brightens my face. This is it! My cheeks look like they have life in them, but it's not screaming "BLUSH!" I'm very pale and I have to be careful with all blushes as I can look like a clown quite easily. I also have some redness on my cheeks already, so sometimes I feel that I'm just making that problem worse. This blush, however, doesn't make my redness more apparent. If anything, it masks it a little. I can apply it lightly or build it up. You get a soft sheen and you can see a few bits of shimmer in bright sunlight, but it's understated.
We all know how blush has a tendency to disappear as the day wears on, but this still looks fresh on me at the end of my work day. No touching up during lunch required.
This also works well with my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer. I thought the bronzer might overpower the blush, but they play nice together.
The packaging is ok. I like that you can see the color without opening or turning over the compact. That saves a few extra seconds in the morning if you happen to have multiple shades of this blush. The compact opens easily as well. Of course, the included brush is terrible. The mirror is under the product in the brush compartment...a common design these days but I'm not a fan of it. Physicians Formula products tend to be rather bulky, which keeps me from buying them often, so I think it would have been a good idea to get rid of the brush and make the compact slimmer...just my personal preference though.
The price is on the high side of a drugstore product, but I don't mind. With the frequent sales on PF products and coupons/rebates, it's not too much of a hit to my wallet. Plus, with the overall quality of drugstore products improving and my growing experience with sub-par high end products, the line between the two worlds is really blurring for me anyways.
Overall, this is a great blush. The packaging leaves a bit to be desired, but it's so cute, I don't really care. Performance and texture are top notch!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by vslaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved the packaging of this blush and bought it as soon as I first laid eyes on it! I adore the smell of lavender that this blush has along with the little hearts on it! I also think the brush and hidden mirror are really cute. This gives me a nice rosy glow, but wears off in about two hours. Other than that I LOVE this blush!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Syllionya

PF's Happy Booster caught my eye a loonngg time ago, but I never bought it because I often buy makeup without knowing it WILL be my HG after what I've read about formula and color. I read a few reviews and picked it up.

This blush is lovely and velvety and has all my skin's most complimentary colors. The texture made the hearts sultry and grown-up, which is disturbing in some ways but true nonetheless.

The packaging, however, isn't too good. It's cute but I broke one of the latches when I first opened the compact! The blush has a top latch containing the powder (thank GOD I didn't hurt that one) and a second latch that opens to reveal a cute little brush. I am very pleased with this because it reminds me of my Polly Pockets (particularly the unsound plastic, haha). The brush isn't any good, but it is cute and looks like a 90's doll accessory.

The color lives up to PF's claim: it really does look like a glow. The closet thing I've had to this was NYX's Dare mosiac powder, which is also shimmery and "glow"-y. The first time I put Dare on, my little brother said (rather snottily I thought) that I looked very sunburnt and stupid. Well, this is the opposite. This blush is natural and blends very, very well. I have a couple stubborn open pores on the apples of my cheeks and this glazed and glimmered over very well, giving the false appearance that I've got flawless skin.

-1 lippie for the packaging. If I'd broken the top latch, I wouldn't have been able to keep it for long.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by Belle84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I'm in love with this blush! It's so pretty and it goes really well with my skin tone.

The packaging is okay, but the brush is useless. I use a small powder brush for this one.

It does have a lot of shimmer though, therefore only 4 lippies from me. If I know that I'm going to spend a lot of time out in the sun I reach for another (matte) blush, since I've got big pores and don't want to emphasize them more than I have to. =P

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by AnnieNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

As a person without a job, and someone who is generally sick of paying for expensive makeup that CANNOT make me into a supermodel, I'm in love with this blush. I returned a NARS "Deep Throat" (too bright or something...I'm 43 and hate looking like I have too much makeup on) and bought this for a fraction of the price. It makes my cheeks look young and fresh, and I'm thrilled with it. I'm very fair, so the "Natural" was the right pick for me; the more pink-ish colors would have been to bright. I hate the packaging of this brand, and could really live without the cheap brush and the whole area that holds the brush, but whatever. I'm just happy to have a pretty blush to make me feel young again. Oh, I also use the "happy" bronzer from this company and have found it to be better than most of the expensive brands (in the past I've tried everything!).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Nirat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This blush is lovely! It shows up pretty pink on me and has a bit of a sheen, so sometimes I use it more as a highlighter than strictly a blush. It lasts through the day for me, though I might reapply if I'm going out later. I also really love the scent, it's such a nice detail.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by healthyglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love the design, it's so adorable! I know many people say it smells like violet, but mine has no scent. The brush is OK, could be a lot better. The colors are really nice and when I put it on, it really does look natural (at least to me). The mirror is handy and the package and color is super cute! Definitely would recommend and re-buy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by ilymed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great pigmentation for drugstore blush. Although it is pricier than the usual drugstore find. Color is reddish, pinky-peach with good lasting power. Don't love the smell as much as Guerlain's violet scented products, but it's ok. Dislike the packaging, the longer I have it the cheaper it seems. The price and container keep it from being a winner for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I like this blush and use it quite often. Since I'm pretty light-skinned, I like blushes like this that are build-able. The colour comes off as pink with a bit of peach. The packaging is cute but the writing wore off pretty quickly and the small heart on the bottom cracked. I like to the scent of this blush too. If it's still on the market when I run out, I'll buy it again. Seems like it will last quite a while though.