October 1, 2014 | 1818 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Fit Me Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Andreacook101

I have very oily skin and this powder is great for me! it matches my skin tone perfectly and makes my skin look flawless! Highly recommend it

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by kgill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin and I love the Fit Me liquid foundation in 315. I needed a powder that doesn't look ashy or overly dry and I found the perfect product in the Fit Me powder. I have shade 350, which looks dark in the pan but is just fine for my skin. My face still had a nice, warm glow after about 3-4 hours, with no pasty ashiness. So, it's drugstore cheap and it works.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by hula31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this powder, because even though it doesn't offer much coverage, it's buildable and lasts many hours! Feels very nice on skin, it is matte but, as I have oily skin, not for many hours but it's ok with me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by guinnrm

I'm on my third purchase of this powder. I have very oily, acne-prone skin. I like this powder because it is matte (not glittery), and very transparent, and doesn't give me any skin problems! I'd been using other heavier powders, and I was sick of looking cake-y! This is definitely a staple for me because it looks flawless. I also like the color options; it was confusing at first, but when I settled on 125, I found it to be the perfect color.

My only complaints are: with my skin, I do have to re-apply throughout the day. Better than looking like a clown though. Also, the packaging does that stupid thing where the applicator is under the mirror, so you have to flip between the makeup and the mirror when applying. I think this is to minimize bacteria on the makeup, so that's excusable. The applicator is also cheap; the last one I bought fell apart (mind you, I'd hit pan at that point).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

A very basic powder that I decided to pick up to go with my Maybelline Fit Me stick foundation when I don't feel like using my Bobbi Brown Retouching powder. It meshes well with the Fit stick. No oxidizing but it does nothing in regards to controlling oil. For a drugstore powder it isnt too bad and super affordable too....especially when using a coupon. Will I will re-purchase....most definitely.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not sure if the formula is different for different countries or if they've reformulated the Fit Me pressed, but mine is not glittery in the pan or on the face in any lighting. I wear 220 and used to love this as a base when I was wearing powder foundations. I now am a BB and TM fan, and this powder is still great for setting the Tzone when necessary. The colour range is wide, and neutral enough to suit most undertones, and the packaging is quite sleek-looking for a drugstore powder- not oodles of titles and writing in various fonts which always comes off tacky (CoverGirl and Rimmel, I'm looking at you). I gave an overall of 3 because as someone who has never owned makeup NOT from the drugstore, I can respect the fact that there may be better powders out there, as drugstores tend to be minepits when searching for quality powders. In closing, this product is finely milled and thus buildable and easy to achieve an airbrushed finish with. Works best with a kabuki, ignore reviews complaining about using the useless puff included and then having streaks. Hilarious, really.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by xxpopopxx

I'm not quite sure what to do with this powder, considering throwing it away. It just doesn't do what it's supposed to do. I've tried setting my makeup with the applicator that comes with it, but it's VERY hard to not to have streaks of uneven powder. I tried using a brush but the product just doesn't stick to the brush so it's like it's like not having put it on your face at all.

Don't bother waste of money , much better products than this

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Sarsar1sar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This made my face look like a disco ball! There is glitter in this! Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by skepticalskin

This is a fairly cheap powder so you get what you paid for but its still has its flaws. It has zero staying powder, close to none setting power and the texture is horrendously grainy and you finish it pretty quickly anyway. the only good thing is the shade selection whereas I got this in the lightest available shade and it was not too dark for me which was great. The packaging seems functional at first with sponge and powder properly separated and a good mirror but the sponge is useless-doesn't pick up product, easily gets dirty and does not wash well. Also I don't how this is even physically possible but the container leaks powder if you just throw it in your bag, I have no idea how that happens since I've never chipped the powder and it's pressed powder how can it possibly leak out anywhere but it does, all my bags are full of this powder -__- I'm looking for something that has better setting ability/staying power and coverage so I will not be repurchasing this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by giantspacemoth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was bought for me as part of a birthday bundle from my sister.. unfortunately the powder is so terrible I had to throw it away.
It doesn't sit well on my foundation (YSL Teint Eclat BR10) as it looks quite cakey and goes orange immediately. Also I kept trapping the skin on my hand in the box as it's square and you have to keep flipping the powder tray up and down to get to the mirror underneath. ow ow ow! It appears very matte on me, no sparkle or shimmer at all, which is very unflattering when you have fine lines creeping in.
Some minor plus points: you get a decent amount of product in the pan, and it didn't make my skin break out in rashes or pimples.
I wouldn't buy this for myself - I'll be sticking to the usual Loreal True Match in future.