April 24, 2014 | 975 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Fit Me

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This powder has so much glitter in it and does not even set makeup. It is terrible, so I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by bishakhasen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use it for an entirely different reason. I am medium complexioned so I use the lightest shade to set the under eye area after i have used concealer .( I swear by covergirl corrector concealer which is very similar to very high end brands like mally and Bobbi browns in terms of staying power and coverage ).
This powder is extremely finely milled and light so I can see that using it for the purpose intended will not be helpful but the whole colection is meant for people that want etrmely light makeup .

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by xclusive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this product. I use the shade 220 for my NC37 skin, alone and on top of the matching concealer and foundation. I find this has medium coverage on my skin. IME when I wear this by itself it controls any shine and stays good on my combination skin for about five hours before needing a touch up. However, when I wear this over the concealer and foundation my face looks shiny after only a couple of hours and it appears more cakey. I rated it 4 because even by itself it covers any redness and acne scars great, has no shimmer and the colour match is good for me. It's cheap and the packaging looks nice and sleek. I don't use the powder puff and use my ELF powder brush instead. I also don't use the mirror but I like how it is in a separate compartment underneath so that powder doesn't dirty it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Jujulaboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The powder is soft (not as soft as TrueMatch Pressed Powder) and it is also very light. The finish is not matte, so I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin. I've heard these have been compared to the MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural. This product is really awesome for someone with dry skin. I have the powder in 115 which is the 2nd lightest shade in the range. The foundation goes much darker than the powder, so it's a perfect match. The color range is very impressive also. It's the powder I use daily and I really love it! I highly recommend it to someone with dry skin, not oily.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Paigeee99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didnt like this product. It doesnt control shine and it doesnt cover anything. Like the packaging though. Wouldnt buy this again

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has a really nice packaging. I purchased a shade a little to light for my skin. At the time I bought the shade in 110. But now looking back I am more of a 120. It is a good product but I rather use something else instead if this one. I was still shiny after using this powder. I really needed to reapply every hour or so.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 3:35:00 AM More reviews by asdfghjklrachel

I got this item at the local chemist, at that time it was buy 2 items and get the 3rd one free. I bought this in 230, which matches my skin well. Sometimes when I'm too lazy to put on foundation I just put this over my sunscreen. Though it has a nice texture at first, but my combo skin started to feel oily after an hour or two since I sweat a lot during the day ( I live in a tropical country ! ). For $15 dollars, it's considered okay, I really love the packaging but I hated the sponge that comes with it. I will not repurchase and will go back to Rimmel Stay Matte which works wonder for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by delias29

Agree with reviewers who say it's broken them out! So wanted to love this because they don't sell it where I live in SE Asia.

I was one of the people who wrote in to my local Maybelline begging them to bring the range in though they'd replied that they had no plans to.

So when I saw it while on vacation, I quickly snapped it up.

I guess I now know why Maybelline ain't bringing this in.

Powder's nice and fine. The hint of shimmer is beautiful but as the day goes by, oil buildup is ermmm comparable to an oil slick to say the least. Creases in my laugh lines. Knowing that, I switched to just using this for nights out.

I have acne prone, combination skin. But my skin was clear when i started using this. And within the first night of taking the foundation off, I noticed clogged pores. I've since broken out much worst because I persevered with this powder and continued to use this a couple of times.

Beautiful powder but not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by rohiam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a lighter setting powder, since I tend to sweat a little through the day. My skin is dry, but becomes combination in the summer. I use this over my liquid foundation and to set my undereye concealer. The shade I purchased was 320, Honey Beige. I find using a lighter powder on top of liquid foundation gives your face a brightness, makes you look almost highlighted. It's been good to me thus far, only been a few days, so I'll edit in a few weeks to see its progress. So far so good, but nothing to write home about. It's an ordinary powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by AlexeRobert

I have the #135 and it matches my skin tone PERFECTLY. It's light and doesn't feel cakey. I love it!