Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Best concealer I've purchased from the drugstore.
I honestly think this is better than NARS radiant creamy concealer because once set with a powder, this doesn't crease while NARS will crease regardless.
Easy to blend (I use an elf small stippling brush and gently push it into the skin)
Does a pretty good job of covering dark circles.
Very creamy so its good for those with dry under eyes.
Overall, I haven't found a concealer from the drugstore that can top this one.

I am almost done with this and I think it is a good concealer for being drugstore. I do not use it as an under eye concealer because it creases on my oily skin, but as a blemish concealer it is great. The price is great the packaging is sleek and compact. I would recommend and will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very wet and runny. It has ok coverage, but MAN I have never creased like that in my life!! I set it with the MUFE HD translucent powder and nothing. It creased within an hour. Definitely didnt set for me.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love using this as an under eye concealer. It's super creamy and blends really well. Once you set it with powder it doesn't crease.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I first bought the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer this summer and this was love at first sight-- well, application. It's creamy, medium to full coverage, good for highlighting purposes. I use it in the shade 15 and it's something I truly could not live without. Lasts all day, but I have to set it with a generous amount of translucent powder in order to prevent creasing.
I really recommend this concealer to those girls who don't want to spend a lot of money but still need a good product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this concealer! I've been using it exclusively for the last 2 years. I have no plans on switching or even trying a new concealer. Being drugstore, it's inexpensive. Every morning, I put it on the spots that need more coverage. It lasts throughout the day.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a pretty good concealer and I've definitely recommended it to my friends and family more than any other concealer. It's full coverage and can make a great highlight. That being said, this concealer does crease under my eyes regardless of whether I set it with powder or not. Maybe it was just the powder I used, that's a big possibility. Either way, Maybelline has a long line of great concealers and so even though this didn't work for me, I can probably name several of their concealers off the top of my head that don't crease underneath my eyes. Oh and I would still buy this again :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Daily use for me! Please go out and buy this, it is an amazing option from the drugstore, and a dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer!

I bought the shade Fair 15: A gorgeous pale concealer (no yellow tint!) for the fairest skin color with light- to medium-coverage. + Because of the light coverage it's not cakey and doesn't settle into fine lines - I have to layer this with a second concealer when I need more coverage

I have repurchased this concealer a few times and I do have it on my vanity. I do think that Maybelline has some great concealers. I think that this product has great color selection. It does not last as long as the Maybelline master conceal concealer but I think is worth trying in a pinch . It goes on nice and is good to cover underneath the eyes and conceal some blemishes if you get the right color. I do like the packaging and price of the product you get a good amount and it does last but not as long as the Maybelline mast conceal concealer.