April 16, 2014 | 975 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Lovely!! I don't really dig the FIT ME foundations coz they seem greasy, but I do really like this concealer. The powder is good too but let me get back on track after all, this is a review for the concealer, but it is creamy, blendable, non-greasy, affordable, & the color Medium matches me well (NC15). I like the doe foot applicator, & it covers my acne & my under eye circles, plus I appreciate that it doesn't make my eyeliner under my eyes smudge. I don't have any HE concealer comparisons but WnW CoverAll is a pretty good dupe which is about half of the price of FIT MEā€¦just sayin'.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Not a bad concealer but not great. It has fairly good coverage not as good as Hard Candy Glamoflauge (my usual concealer) but it also does not cake as much. I picked this up because glamoflauge was caking too much due to recent super dry winter skin and was starting to look really bad on me. I don't think I would repurchase this but it's not bad. If it had sunscreen in it I would def. consider repurchasing since that would give it an edge over other concealers imo.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Adhara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

i got this after seeing my favourite vlogger use it in one of her videos (KathleenLights, i adoooore her), and while i like the way it blends into my skin and i do look more awake, it also makes my lines more apparent. actually i had never noticed i have lines until i started using it :( i guess it works like a charm for young skin, because it does conceal dark circles, but i must face the truth and look for something more aimed at the mature set.

edit; today i used it under some of my sephora mattifying powder and it seems to have made my lines less visible, but i feel like this sets way too dry for me

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Dayday00

Good concealer, does its job. Nice coverage and won't set into fine lines. But the color range is very poor, the lightest shade is still a tad too dark for me. Even tho the 110 Fit me foundation is perfect for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by MUAkiss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is the 2nd concealer i ever purchased and i am in love with it! I use it for the under eye circles, which aren't that bad but it still is pretty dark in the inner corner. I use number 20 Sand sable and is it perfect for my NC 30 skin, it most definitely "fit me" perfectly! A little of this does really go a loooong way, I've been using it for 5 months and i am only 1/4 through the tube, but then again i use it only for my under eyes and for that Occasion where i get a "in your face" blemish and i just want to make it less red. It's a light-medium coverage concealer so it wont make the blemish disappear, but it does make it less noticeable. What drew me in buying this concealer in the first place was that it is affordable and oil-free so it wouldn't clog my pores or make my existing acne worst. It blends beautifully into my skin using my warm fingers to apply (keeping in mind i do not use anything else on my skin, no moisturizer, no primer, no foundation, no under eye serum) By the end of the day, there were no creasing and it still looked as if i just applied it!

Overall, i LOVE this concealer and i will ALWAYS repurchase, please never discontinue this heaven sent concealer, maybelline! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by tresbelle15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I heard so many great things about this concealer and just HAD to try it out... Unfortunately, I really don't like it. First of all, it has really poor coverage. It didn't seem to hide any of my blemishes or dark circles. Also, it broke me out in only a few days. It worsened any pimples I covered with it and made my skin worse than it had been. I usually love Maybelline products, but was extremely disappointed with this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by louisamakeup

I have such a love hate-relationship with this product. I do like it, I wear the shade 15 (Fair) and it's a lovely winter shade for my fair skin. I bought this because I wanted to use it for my face to cover up pimples and redness, and I began using for that purpose. When I had used it for about a week I started to notice that my pimples were getting "worse", and they didn't go away like they usually do after a couple of days. I had also got a few more. I hadn't changed my skincare or anything else in my makeup routine (other than the concealer) this week so it had to be this concealer that broke me out.

I kept it, and used it underneath my eyes only. It corrects and covers my blueish dark circles nicely, and it doesn't look too cakey. If you set it with a powder it won't crease a ton. Anyways, I like it, but I don't like it because I feel very insecure with using a concealer that will break me out if I put it in the wrong place. I mean, I bought it because I wanted it to cover my pimples, not make them worse and more visible when I don't wear makeup.

I have acne-prone, oily/combination and sensitive skin so if you're skin is like mine and you want this to cover your blemishes, maybe think twice about buying this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by londonn21

This is one of my favorite concealers for under the eyes. It's brightening and a little goes a loooong way. It's great for blemishes too when used in moderation. One of the best drugstore concealers out there

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by skinobsessed1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Seeing all the positive reviews from the 18+ crowd says enough... This concealer has barely any coverage. It's really just foundation in a tube. It truly would work best for someone who has minimal skin issues, minimal (minimal) dark circles. I have lighter acne scarring, and this does no justice to my under eye circles. It also has poor staying power even when set with a powder. If I was still 18, and had much more even/ youthful skin I could get by with this. I've taken great care of my skin but this concealer really would be best for my middle school cousins who have little to cover up/ are new to makeup. Props if it works for you. I would assume that this concealer wouldn't be that industrious for most women. For reference my HG is Lancome's Effacernes Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer. For those who want a more heavy duty concealer Maybellines Fit Me Concealer would not be your best bet.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by lateralus3450

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Holy crap, did I underestimate this product! I was in need of an affordable concealer, one that would not fade or crease but also cover the purple under my eyes. I was so surprised at this product! I am in shade Sandy Beige (20) and the strong yellow undertones do an awesome job of concealing. The finish is just amazing, it looks like I have nothing on and the darkness under my eyes is quite diminished, I still have some darkness peaking through but even the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye can't completely cover my circles, they are that dark and unfortunatly, hereditary due to my mixed ancestry. I will probabaly re-purshace and I do use it in conjunction with the Fit Me Foundation and I really like the natural finish.