August 1, 2014 | 1309 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Caleeesi

This I honestly my favourite mascara. I switch between The Falsies and One by One quite frequently but OBO always wins out. No clumping or flaking and it holds the curl of my lashes really well. I'll buy this product again and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by lushblush

I really dislike this mascara... It is way too clumpy! It's like putting black superglue on your eyelashes and trying to seperate it. It is SO clumpy, my dad even noticed and that's saying something :/ will not repurchase...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by monica3210

this separates my eyelashes great and isn't clumpy but it weighs down my lashes. I have to curl my lashes again after I put this mascara on and I don't like that because my lashes will stick to the curler and I risk pulling out some lashes. It also ruins the effect and I have to use a lash comb to seperate them again. Once I'm done with all that though it looks nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

This is one of my HG mascaras. As much as I love trying out new mascaras, I now I always can go back to this one!

Now, I'll tell you WHY this mascara is so AMAZING!

1) It seperate the lashes so so sooo well. It doesn't clump up my lashes.

2) It gives you lots of lenght!

3) It's inexpensive

- I've ran out, but I've cleansed the wand and use it as a seperating brush, if my lashes get clumpy with other mascaras. Deffintly will be buying again soon.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by CutieBew

I am reviewing this after a couple months having it and at first I loved it, it was amazing and the packaging was pretty and cute. About a week later it started to clump on my eyelashes, it was so dry that it looked horrible and it looked rusty on my eyelashes. At the price of which I got it for which was $17.95 @BigW it was ridiculous and I would not get it again because it doesn't last long. It's a shame because I like Maybelline.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by halwa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For $5 you can't got wrong with this for everyday wear. It separates, is clump and smudge free and lengthens. Does not give the "wow" luxurious voluminous lashes but does the job. When I want to put more effort into my look I use a different mascara that gives more volume on top lashes and apply this to my bottom lashes only. Best mascara that I have found for my bottom lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by piercingQuiet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only mascara I have ever tried that doesn't require me to wipe off any excess mascara off the wand and still achieve clump free results. I'm someone who wears mascara just to simply have something to finish off my eye look otherwise it doesn't feel right. Lengthening and volumizing factors aren't things that I'm really keen about, so if you're someone like me who just wants a decent mascara, I recommend this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by xomakeup4ever

First off, I got this mascara because TheMakeupChair on YouTube said it was her favorite, and I have to say, I love this mascara! Especially the little brush thing because it gets every lash. For me, one coat is enough for a natural, but defining look. It really does volumize and kind of lengthens for my short lashes. It doesn't flake or clump! I would recommend to anyone!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by anbaking123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I immediately fell in love with this mascara - it was lengthening and volumizing for the most part, and it didn't flake or smudge. The formula was wet enough that it didn't clump my lashes, but it wasn't sticky or gross. I am now reviewing this about a month later after I bought it, and I hate it now. The formula dried out so much that there is no even application, it flakes and smudges right away, my eyelashes are clumpy, and it is making my eyelashes fall out! Thankfully it wasn't too expensive, so I don't have to feel too guilty about throwing it out. I am so disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by ricebunny77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really really love this mascara... Its very volumizing and lengthing...