October 24, 2014 | 1747 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Stipple

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by FaithLPS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good stipple brush compared to those in my collection. I love to apply my liquid foundation with this for an air brush finish. Use it as a powder brush when i dont need a ton of powder. I find that its great on cream/moose product too. uses it with my moose foundation and i only use this brush for that. Cream blush works well with this too for a glowly look :) I dont think i will purchase any of this for now and years later yet i can see myself buying it as a gift for friends or when mine is spoilt. SGD $6

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by illure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this brush for applying my liquid foundation. Doesn't shed.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by MarissaRissaMarie

I bought this brush to apply my liquid foundation with. I watched videos online where women used a stipple to get an airbrushed finish. Honestly, I was really disappointed. The brush isn't very dense and it's rather flimsy so it did a terrible job at blending my foundation. I ended up with a more overdone cakey foundation look. I'm not going to give up on stipple brushes just yet. I'm going to shop around more, but I don't recommend this one ladies.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by melo0u3e

Really not dense.. but it's ok to put blush

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by violetbutterfly1629

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is good for cream blushes and for putting on finishing powder, but I wouldn't suggest using it for liquid foundation. It's very flimsy and not dense enough for application. I'll stick with my Ecotools stippling brush for that. Other than that, it's a pretty okay brush. I suggest buying it if you're on a budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 5:14:00 AM More reviews by heykerrieann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this brush after reading the many reviews on how great it is. I don't wear liquid foundation but had read this was good for applying blush and face powders. I honestly can't see how anyone can stipple foundation on with it - it's not dense enough. But it IS great for applying my HD powder! I tried it with mineral blush but did not see any difference. I keep reading here it works great with cream blush though, so I'll try that next. I like that the price is good enough to own a few for different uses.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by p4percut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The white fibers aren't as stiff as higher end/more expensive brushes. I don't see how this would work for foundation, so I used it with NYX's cream blushes. I always tend to over-apply with fingers. I dab it on the cream blush, then on the back of my hand to even out the product on the brush (and to remove excess) and stipple onto my cheeks. It gives a very nice, subtle flush.

Pros:
-Price, especially if there is a sale
-Soft

Cons:
-White bristles are flimsier than other stipple brushes I've used

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by sallyen

I agree with most reviewers saying that the brush is not dense enough and just too sparse. It does not give full coverage and is blotchy when I apply my foundation with it-

I can't use it with foundation, but it works wonderfully with my cream blushes. That's why I give it a 4.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

I'm really pale (think white as the underbelly of a dead fish white) and I have to apply my blushes with a VERY light hand.

This brush is super soft and picks up my blushes lightly enough that I don't accidentally make myself look like a clown.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by zalime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

just got this from post. ordered it when its 50% off n i got 2 cuz ive always loved elf's brushes! but not this one. it is far too sparse and totally flattened. :( the powder brush is way better. shoulda stocked that up instead