Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Champagne

Price: $

CG TESTS ON ANIMALS.

on 11/19/2009 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is a good shadow, more shimmery than I expected. Works great as a highlight and a little goes a *long* way--so much so that I probably will pass the very product I purchased on to any future generations in my family.

on 11/1/2009 2:51:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is Kitten's unruly little sister. It's gorgeous in the pan and when swatched, but somehow migrates from my browbone to my cheeks when I'm wearing it, and that's with a primer. It's too bad because it's so lovely when I first put it on, but I need eyeshadow that knows how to behave. Next time I'll invest in a better highlighter, even though it breaks my heart that this isn't the drugstore HG I was hoping for.

on 10/26/2009 3:46:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

NO CONS !!! ALL PROS !

-inexpensive
-the color is so pretty and shimmery, makes an awesome highlight color
-color is pigmented and has great staying power
-well pressed, doesn't go all over the place
please give it a shot !

on 10/25/2009 1:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I bought this because I didn't want to spend the money on Stila Kitten and needed a frosty light champagne color. Although I REALLY like this color, it is no Kitten.

It also does not have the staying power or the smooth applicability of other higher end shadows like stila or urban decay, which is the real problem. It also gets that crusty look that cheaper shadows get after used a couple of times and I don't know what causes that but it is annoying and I think it makes it difficult for the brush to pick up the product.

I probably wouldn't buy this again for myself unless in a bind. $3 isn't bad for .09 ounces when higher-end products are about $16 for the same amount.

on 10/13/2009 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

(yay my first review) got this free with a mascara. when my sister in law put this on it was gorgeous i tried it on myself and it was sooo ugly. maybe it depends on your skintone. shes more on the medium side im tan. so if your lighter it might work for you.

on 10/13/2009 10:25:00 PM

I have a million of these eyeshadows in champagne. it is probably my favorite eyeshadow. it is comparable to many MAC neutral shades. its a more frosty gold version of shroom. i can use this shadow as a highlight or lid color. it is sooooo pigmented. ive hit pan after forever because one little tap of my brush gives a ton of color. i bought this for my little sister when i brought her to walgreens to get her makeup for the first time. it is a shadow i would recommend times 928373.

on 8/31/2009 7:05:00 AM

This is a great color for brow bones and inner corners only as it is too frosty for me to be applied anywhere else on my eyelids. I love that it's very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. Thanks MUA ladies for the recommendation.

on 8/17/2009 12:51:00 AM

I LOVE this color. It's not light enough to be a highlight shade for me but I use it for a sheer wash of color over my lids and it looks absolutely beautiful. I can also use this on the top of my cheekbones for an evening look and it lights up my face. I will buy this over and over again.

on 7/29/2009 2:35:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this about 2 years ago and ended up giving it to a friend.

I do like the color, its a pretty shimmery pearly color but the consistancy sucks, its chalky, and covergirl tests on animals, the last one did me in.

on 7/10/2009 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My favorite eyeshadow for my browbone and inner eye! Only problem is that is does seem to fade after a few hours, so I need to reapply.