Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 12/27/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Buy this product right now!! This is the best concealer I have ever tried! I've had (non-makeup related) hormonal acne for probably 6 years now, so I've tried soooo many foundations and concealers to try and cover it as best as possible. THIS product is the only one to successfully do just that. I've been on the same small tube for 6 months, it lasts soooo long! I put a little half-pea-sized dot on my finger, warm it up, and dab it on all my little imperfections around my face. It blends so nicely. It can get cake pretty quickly, so just be sure to apply in small amounts!

on 12/27/2014 1:16:00 AM

This concealer is great! It really is a heavy duty concealer, it covers up almost everything! It may feel heavy if you apply too much, but a little does go a LONG way. I have dark circles and spots and it covers up pretty much everything. It also comes with a concealer pencil, which is great. I got it at Wal-mart for around $5, and it was almost sold out. Great product, great price!

on 12/26/2014 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This product is not worth an entire paragraph.
So i'll keep this short. At first, I really liked it. I don't know if it's gone bad in the 2 months that i've had it, or what but this concealer sucks.
It doesn't cover anything very well at all, I'd say it has about the same coverage as my foundation. Everytime I use it, I get a new pimple.
It's greasy, cakey feeling and is just gross. It's reallllly thick, and pigmented so you can't spread it very well either.
I bought this concealer mainly because it has an olive undertone, like my skin does, but it just made my eye bags look worse. Also, it does not cover tattoos. No matter how many layers you apply.

on 12/20/2014 5:13:00 AM

I have been using this for the past year and a half, and while I personally like it, it's not for everyone. The coverage is great. I have a lot of acne scarring and freckles that I like to cover, and this does the job easily. I find that this doesn't crease nearly as much as my other concealers. It's long-lasting, and I would recommend to people who weren't very susceptible to breakouts.

There are downfalls of this product, though. This is honestly kind of greasy. It's not very apparent after you apply powder and have been wearing it, but upon the initial application its really greasy and a little runny. This being said, if you have problems with enlarged pores, I'd stay away from this product. It enhances enlarged pores.

It does eventually separate because the tube lasts so long, but it's not hard to shake up. I didn't find that to be a huge issue.

I really, really like this product. If your skin is going through an oily phase or your pores could use some love, I'd wait to try this. All in all, it does it's job.

on 12/19/2014 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG concealer. It is very pigmented and covers everything. Good for under eye circles too. Less is more with this, you don't need a lot for full coverage.This is also really good for covering acne scabs. Just moisturize them and then dab this concealer on. Just FYI, the colors run a little light. Will definitely buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is greasy and clogs your pores. One of the first ingredients is petrolatum. DONT waste your money.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

so full coverage! i apply this to my cheeks cause that's where i have hyper pigmentation and it cancels out the redness and helps me use less foundation. you only need the TINIEST amount for this to cover so much! it does leave off a matte finish so i say its more for people with oily skin, not dry. i recommend only if you really need a full coverage.

on 12/12/2014 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

HG concealer! I use this every day under my eyes and blend with a fluffy brush and it completely covers my dark circles. As long as I don't over apply, i'v never had it crease/smear on me. It lasts all day on me! It's SO opaque you only need a small amount. I use a mi of medium and medium light!

on 12/11/2014 2:31:00 PM

I try to avoid Walmart as much as possible, but I do make exceptions occasionally. One such exception is for Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer.

Medium is a smidgen too light for me, but it's perfect for patting onto my acne scars and around my nose. However, I do experience some flakiness around my nose from time to time and this concealer tends to exacerbate that unless I'm sure to exfoliate that area beforehand. It's a rather thick and creamy concealer, so can cling to patchier areas and accentuate the texture. It is pretty long-lasting, although it does fade on my forehead, but I have a very oily T-zone. I wouldn't recommend using this as an under-eye concealer unless you really moisturize the hell out of the area first.

A little goes a long way for this product, so I imagine that this tube will theoretically last forever. My Medium Light tube that I bought a few months prior (wasn't my shade, so passed it onto my mother) started separating, so that was a bit disappointing, but at $6 a tube, it's really not that big of a deal. The concealer pencil is great for pinpoint concealing, but it's not as long lasting.

This concealer is adequate for my needs and the price is right, so I am satisfied with it and will repurchase when the time comes to do so.

on 12/8/2014 5:34:00 PM

This is the best bang for your buck as far as FULL coverage concealers go. This things can cover just about anything. which I personally adore about this. plus it comes with a concealer pencil which you can use on pesky spots that are just super tiny and annoying. on top of all this, the quantity you get for the amount you pay is absolutely crazy.

HOWEVER....the only downside is...it is kinda thick and can be overdone but if you go in a little at a time, that won't be a issue. ladies with fine lines shouldn't try and put this over they're eyes on it's own rather mix it with a bit of eye cream to emulsify it and apply it on. it won't TOTALLY help but its gonna look much better then just slapping it on under the eye.

aside from that TOTALLY LOVE AND WILL REPURCHASE.....if I ever run out ;)