December 20, 2014 | 1592 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:00:00 AM More reviews by abstraction8878

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definitely an excellent coverage for a drugstore product. The thing that put me off was how greasy this product was! I tried using it for my dark undereye circles but the product was oily and my skin was oily so it just did not last on my face very long. There are only a few shades and even the darkest one is not a match for me. I didn't want to just toss it so I made it work by turning into a color corrector and use it under make up now because it does cover darkness well. Would not recommend for oily skin whatsoever!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Xxcassx

Absolutely love this concealer! I've been looking for 2 years for a concealer That will cover my horrible dark under eyes and this concealer does it. It's great because a little goes a long way so I don't have I keep spending my money on concealer every 1-2 months. The only reason why I gave it a 4/5 is because of the shades. If you're darker then there won't be a shade for you. I'm 130 in maybelline fit me foundation so I'm pretty light and I had to but the last shade in this concealer to go with my skin. Not sure what I'm gonna do when I get tanned but this really is amazing if you can get a shade That'll work for you

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a little on the fence with this product. It's cheap, easy to find and super thick. However, I purchased the lightest shade and all I need it a pin drop to cover each undereye. It's literally off white on my skin, but it is also very greasy - which I dislike. It stays on remotely well (I always apply ELF's undereye setting powder too) The tube is nice and sanitary. I still need to play around with the application.. I feel like it just gives a white cast on the undereyes but dare I apply anymore because I don't want it to cake up!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by kateekat

I bought this stuff on a whim at Wal-Mart before reading any reviews *gasp* which I NEVER do. It comes in a hygienic squeeze tube and a little concealer pencil is also included in the package. First off, this stuff is the thickest concealer I've ever used. It's a little greasy too, and make sure you blend it fast and really well. That being said, it covers even the nastiest of my breakouts - which are few and far between, but horrible when it happens. I use it to cover redness and under my eyes mostly and love it. A little goes a LONG way - about a pea-sized amount will cover all blemishes, dark circles and redness on your face. The ingredients are a little iffy and I'm shocked it didn't break me out since my skin is pretty sensitive, but I'm not complaining. I just use the pencil to shape my eyebrows. I used it once to cover a zit and then put the liquid concealer on top and it just looked really strange, so I don't recommend that. It's a b!tch to wash off your hands, which also means it's a b!tch to wash off your face. Your best bet is Ponds cold cream - seriously. A regular face cleanser is not getting this stuff off. It's CHEAP, too. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by tori497

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow. I am surprised to see how much everyone loves this. I hate to be a naysayer but...nay.

I, like many, have occasional skin issues. I get blemishes from time to time. And not the small, barely noticeable kind either, but large, angry, red ones. They suck to have and to look at. After reading all the favorable reviews, I decided to give this a try. I bought the second lightest shade they had, thinking even though it didn't look to be a perfect shade match to my skin, I could make it work. Boy was I wrong!

For maybe 85% of the population with yellow undertones to their skin, I can see this working. For my pinkish complexion, it's a total fail. I do like the tube it comes in and a little bit goes a long way. So in that way, this is a good value. If only the results weren't so bad. It is hard to get on the skin and once on, you have about a millisecond to blend before it stays put. It also looks cakey. The texture reminds me of paste.

If you can get this blended well and the shade matches your skin, you will be stoked at the staying power. Since I was less than thrilled with the results, the fact that I had to use A LOT of pressure to get this off was not appreciated. I much prefer Maybelline 24 hour concealer to this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is serious business. I wouldn't recommend using it for the undereye area, as it is very thick, but it's great for the occassional blemish.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by calikeira

I love this product!! I have bright red zits on most of my face that I have always had trouble covering up. I misjudged the colors and I got ultra light which on me it looked like white paint. What I discovered works for me is to mix a darker foundation with it on my hand.... And bam a full coverage foundation! this stuff is so pigmented! The only downside are the colors (well at least the ones that I've seen.) I have yellow undertones and my mom has the medium shade, so before I tried mixing a darker foundation I tried mixing the medium and the ultra light together to use as a concealer. It was so yellow and as I said before I have yellow undertones! But when I run out of ultra light I will get something darker, I believe that there is a light medium. Overall it's an amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by beautyvee09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this concealer, it's the perfect consistency, covers imperfections with minimal effort and it stays on ALL DAY.I didn't have to reapply like other concealers. would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite concealer ever. Yes it is a little thick, but that's how I prefer it to be. I have tried many high end concealers and drugstore ones and they have all failed miserably compared to this. This is my first hard candy purchase I was hesitant to try anything from them bc I thought it was more for the teens and not the best quality. I recently tried wet n wild mega last lipsticks and now I own six. They are my favorite lipsticks by far. So since they proved me wrong about cheap being bad I decided to give hard candy a try. I'm soooo happy swith this purchase! When I read the back of the box that had instructions on how to conceal tattoos, I new it had to work. It does take some getting use to. And you have to play around to find the best way to apply. I use my bare minerals concealer brush and it works great. I use the medium shade and it instantly make me look awake. I was highly concerned it would settle into my under eye lines and separate like ever other concealer. I apply my rimmel london pro fix primer all over then HC concealer and at the end of the day I still look great. Having success with this I went back and bought the hard candy eye primer and it is also great. Really keeps my eye shadow on in place all day. The concealer come with a pencil concealer as well ,most people probably toss it, but i think it is really handy to help cover raised acne that sometimes liquid concealer can not get into the nooks of. I don't have bad acne but every one in awhile one pops up and I just can't leave it alone oops * I will defiantly buy again. The packaging is great in my opinion it's in a tube which keeps it sanitary, has an ombré design I think it's really cute. A little goes a loooong way. I need so little product it's unbelievable. If you use to much , like a pea size amount you can cover your whole face. This will last forever. The consistency is thick but it stays put and covers very well. For 5 buck, heck yes.
Tip* if you use just a little too much you will think its crap. I squeeze the tube LIGHTLY As soon as I see the product start to come out I stop. Sometimes I can just use the little bit that was left from the previous application to cover both eyes. BLENDING is key

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by CarlyJennifer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I do and don't like this product. I have quite dark under eyes, however if it was a tad bit thinner I think it would work better. The consistency I find to be too thick. Also I think it needs to be set with a powder. I find you have to touch up through your day which can make it look cakey. Overall ok product.