Clinique Different Lipstick - Tenderheart

4.2

castor seed oil - cendelilla wax - caprylic/capric triglyceride - cetyl acetate - isopropyl myristate - beeswax - lanolin oil - myristyl lactate - avocado oil - ozokerite - carnauba wax - acetylated lanolin alcohol - ascorbyl palmitate - tocopherol - bht - [ /- mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - carmine (ci 75470) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - orange 5 (ci 45370) - red 22 lake (ci 45380) - red 27 lake (ci 45410) - red 28 lake (ci 45410) - red 33 lake (ci 17200) - blue 1 (ci 42090) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - yellow 5 (ci 19140) - yellow 6 (ci 15985) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - yellow 6 lake (ci 15850) - red 7 lake (ci 15850) - red 30 (ci 73360) - red 36 (ci 12085)

on 7/22/2010 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

got this with a gift w/ purchase.
the lady at the counter suggested it because the other one was a rather bright pink color.
It is my most favorite lipstick! its such a pretty nude color and it looks perfect on my lips. I have slighty tan skin with yellow undertones and it just looks perfect <3

on 6/6/2010 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I got this lipstick as a gift with purchase and I didn't expect much from a boring, medium brown. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I applied it. I have tan skin (NC42 ish) and a deep, uneven lip color. Though this lipstick is sheer, glossy and doesn't really offer much color to my lips, it does help even out my lip color without looking like I am wearing a lipstick. It just looks like a gloss on me (it doesn't have any shimmer in it).
...
This color would probably look different on different skin tones and lip colors, so it's difficult to recommend it to everyone. I recommend do Clinique's Different Lipsticks if you're interesting in a light formula.
...
I know it's supposed to be sheer, but I do wish that this product was more heavily pigmented. It looks like a scary brown in the tube, but it's actually just a sheer, tan gloss. Part of me thinks that $14 is a little expensive for something that you can easily find in gloss form for $5 at a drugstore. Overall, I like the look this product gives me and I'm excited to see something improve the look of my lip color, but I wouldn't repurchase it simply because cheaper duplicates are available.

on 5/24/2010 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has been a standard since high school! This is the one lipstick that I have in my purse at all times and in my make-up case! The color comes out very neutrally on me and my lips stay moist and supple all day. This lipstick gives me a kissable look, that's not nude, not brown, not pink, just more of me!

on 4/11/2010 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I got Tenderheart lipstick in a GWP. I like the texture and it's very moisturizing on my lips. However the color of the lipstick is a bit too brown for my taste. I often mix it with other lipsticks to lighten up the color.

on 4/10/2010 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I fully expected this color to look too pinky on me like a lot of Clinique lippies on brown skinned gals. Either that or it would start off great, then turn too pink. It hasn't disappointed me yet. I got this shade a week ago in a GWP and gave it a whirl. It has become my go- to shade each day! It is the perfect nude lip I've been searching for. I always long for a perfect pinky- brown shade...not too pink and not too brown for my deep caramel skin tone. Combined with Clinique's tender taupe lipliner and MAC's Wet, wild, & wonderful lipglass= PERFECT lip for me. I am so happy. Will def. repurchase. I love this just like Pure Posh...maybe more...MMM thanks again Clinique for a wonderful product!

on 4/8/2010 7:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I'm pretty blown by this product. At glance, it looks like a grimy brown color. However, it transforms into a nice neutral color when it's applied on the lips. The color is suitable for any occasion. Definitely not too much of a color and not too less of a color. It's more creamy than moist. It doesn't last long.. but I guess its a good nude-brown color that deepens your natural lip color overall.

on 3/27/2010 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This color looks so gorgeous with my skin color. It is my everyday lipstick and it feels so moisturizing. I first got this lipstick when it was a gift with purchase and I fell in love. I have now bought two. I love it!

on 3/24/2010 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I shy away from bright lipsticks, and I really like Tenderheart as my "red" lipstick. The shade is subtle, and it's brick hue complements my Asian skin more than other ones I've tried. I also like the wear of it - it's relatively light after blotting. Nice for dress-up occasions.

I really enjoy Tenderheart. When I got my first tube I didn't know how to sheer lipsticks down; this was kind of brown and I categorized it as a "reject" product. However applied with a brush or with some gloss/balm it is the perfect caramel coloured my-lips-but-better colour. The texture is comfortable and the smell is alright.

on 3/6/2010 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

this stuff is definite MLBB status for me, i would have to say that this is my favorite lipstick, because it is a color i can wear everyday, matches everything i decide to wear, never looks like too much and overly done. I use the C.O. bigelow mentha lip shines as a balm before i apply and it just makes my lips look fantastic, no need for lip liner really, it doesn't last very long but the color fades on my lips to where its not so obvious i just had lipstick on and its gone :p,

Popular Lipsticks