July 23, 2014 | 1796 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Different Lipstick - Tenderheart

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Shicurls

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This has been a standard since high school! This is the one lipstick that I have in my purse at all times and in my make-up case! The color comes out very neutrally on me and my lips stay moist and supple all day. This lipstick gives me a kissable look, that's not nude, not brown, not pink, just more of me!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by prettylife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got Tenderheart lipstick in a GWP. I like the texture and it's very moisturizing on my lips. However the color of the lipstick is a bit too brown for my taste. I often mix it with other lipsticks to lighten up the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by teacherjess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I fully expected this color to look too pinky on me like a lot of Clinique lippies on brown skinned gals. Either that or it would start off great, then turn too pink. It hasn't disappointed me yet. I got this shade a week ago in a GWP and gave it a whirl. It has become my go- to shade each day! It is the perfect nude lip I've been searching for. I always long for a perfect pinky- brown shade...not too pink and not too brown for my deep caramel skin tone. Combined with Clinique's tender taupe lipliner and MAC's Wet, wild, & wonderful lipglass= PERFECT lip for me. I am so happy. Will def. repurchase. I love this just like Pure Posh...maybe more...MMM thanks again Clinique for a wonderful product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by SiiLLYxMEE

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm pretty blown by this product. At glance, it looks like a grimy brown color. However, it transforms into a nice neutral color when it's applied on the lips. The color is suitable for any occasion. Definitely not too much of a color and not too less of a color. It's more creamy than moist. It doesn't last long.. but I guess its a good nude-brown color that deepens your natural lip color overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by lovelylaura86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This color looks so gorgeous with my skin color. It is my everyday lipstick and it feels so moisturizing. I first got this lipstick when it was a gift with purchase and I fell in love. I have now bought two. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 10:22:00 AM More reviews by lilyofavalon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I shy away from bright lipsticks, and I really like Tenderheart as my "red" lipstick. The shade is subtle, and it's brick hue complements my Asian skin more than other ones I've tried. I also like the wear of it - it's relatively light after blotting. Nice for dress-up occasions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

I really enjoy Tenderheart. When I got my first tube I didn't know how to sheer lipsticks down; this was kind of brown and I categorized it as a "reject" product. However applied with a brush or with some gloss/balm it is the perfect caramel coloured my-lips-but-better colour. The texture is comfortable and the smell is alright.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 1:59:00 AM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

this stuff is definite MLBB status for me, i would have to say that this is my favorite lipstick, because it is a color i can wear everyday, matches everything i decide to wear, never looks like too much and overly done. I use the C.O. bigelow mentha lip shines as a balm before i apply and it just makes my lips look fantastic, no need for lip liner really, it doesn't last very long but the color fades on my lips to where its not so obvious i just had lipstick on and its gone :p,

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like the quality of Clinique lipsticks in general. This one is not as moist as some of their lines. The color is a sort of camel-y peach. It's VERY neutral. On me (fair, warm-toned blonde) it's a bit boring. It looked better in the store than in real life. I do use this when I'm running out the door and want a swipe of color, but I wouldn't repurchase due to the boring/beige factor.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by rteammom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this color! In the tube it looks like a brown-raisin color, much darker than I'd ordinarily dare to wear, since I'm a blue-eyed blonde with pale, cool coloring. But when I apply it, it turns out a lovely natural-looking pink, warm and neither too red nor too brown--MLBB.