OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

4.5

on 12/24/2011 9:29:00 AM

Amazing, amazing, AMAZING color! I can see why this is OPI's best seller of all time. Thee perfect red. I tried it for the 1st time and I am hooked.

Until this polish reds looked awful on my light skin tone. I wish they had a lipstick to go with. It should go with all skin tones due to the quality of the color in different light. I got so many compliments and "Wow"s. The perfect Xmas color too.

Highly do I recommend, Perfectly opaque in 2 coats, Really I cant say enough good things......enjoy!!!

on 11/30/2011 12:07:00 AM

Love love love!!! This colour is super gorgeous and the formula is a breeze to work with, making it one of my most worn cold weather colours!! When I was looking for a shimmery red at the store I immidiately looked to this and "An Affair in Red Square". This looked darker, more vampy and more sophisticated. This is definetly one of my all time OPI favourites and stands in second place after Russian Navy! :))

on 11/23/2011 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A perfect christmas color! A lovely metallic red. Oh, and I just love everything about OPI nail polishes! I don't mind mind the price as long as the quality is good and it is good ;)

on 10/2/2011 11:52:00 PM

I love this color, as it's a nice red and looks great on my toes.

on 10/2/2011 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The perfect shimmery red nail color! I had my toenails done with "I'm Not Really A Waitress" last december the week before Christmas and I attended a huge family Christmas party and decided to wear strappy sandals (even though it was winter! I brought them with me and wore them at the party!) They went great with a red top, black slacks and black strappy heels. I got many compliments and the same question..."What is the name of that nail polish?"...I had never worn such an intense red nail color and especially with strappy shoes to a christmas party, but the color is so beautiful I had to show them off!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is a great red color, a must have for every collection. In normal light, it's just a matte red. In dim lighting, it's a deep blood red, with subtle shine. And in lots of light, it's very shimmery, and has little pink shimmers in it. It's a very unique and interesting color, and beautiful. It can look a little vampish on long nails, but in a good way. So if you want a staple red, get this!
The only con is that it becomes gloomy very easily in the bottle. But add some thinner and it should be fine. Will buy again!

on 7/24/2011 9:20:00 PM

This is a beautiful dark red for my pale skin, it can look a tiny bit brownish to me in some lights which i don't like, but for the most part it is a deep blood-red with a slight shimmer.

Regardless of whether I personally love the colour I would have to give this 5 stars for:

1. Application - smooth to apply, opaque and flawless in 2 coats.
2. Staying power - I took it off after 5 days because i got a new colour i wanted to try, but it was still perfect, tiny bit of tip wear because I type all day.
3. Longevity - I have had the same bottle for 11 years and it is still perfect!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this one. It looks good year round, whether I'm tanned or snow white. The shimmer isn't over the top and it's a true red, even if a little bit dark. Wears well, stays on. One of those go to polishes when you can't make your mind up.

on 7/2/2011 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Oh my gah :) memories!! i remember seeing this on a lady and asking her what it was, then laughing with her over the name. as soon as i got off work that day i got a pedi with it and its my go-to if i dont already have something else in mind! love love love this color :)

on 7/2/2011 3:42:00 AM

I've worn I'm Not Really a Waitress when I forget to bring my polish to the nail shop. It's a bright red with shimmer ~ nothing spectacular in my opinion. It does wear well, because it is a shimmer polish. I'd say this shade can be worn year round, especially in So CA, were we wear sandals all year round. I am so surprised that this is the #1 OPI shade on MUA. I would of thought it would have been one of the vamp shades. I won't buy this product...

Popular Polishes