August 2, 2014 | 1508 users online

Polishes - OPI - I'm Not Really A Waitress

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 3:51:00 AM More reviews by Ajarant

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my gah :) memories!! i remember seeing this on a lady and asking her what it was, then laughing with her over the name. as soon as i got off work that day i got a pedi with it and its my go-to if i dont already have something else in mind! love love love this color :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've worn I'm Not Really a Waitress when I forget to bring my polish to the nail shop. It's a bright red with shimmer ~ nothing spectacular in my opinion. It does wear well, because it is a shimmer polish. I'd say this shade can be worn year round, especially in So CA, were we wear sandals all year round. I am so surprised that this is the #1 OPI shade on MUA. I would of thought it would have been one of the vamp shades. I won't buy this product...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by theminx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't think I've ever had such a strong reaction to a nail polish colour. I really hate this on me! I'm NC45-50 and I have this on my toes right now. It applies opaque in one coat, but I used two coats anyway which makes it look exactly like the color in the bottle. The prominent fuchsia tones and the over-the-top shimmer just looks obnoxious. I don't find that the colour clashes with my yellow-toned skin, but the colour itself is just garish and I think it looks kinda trashy. I tried it on my fingernails but it was so un-pretty I removed it immediately. OPI says this is one of their top-selling polishes, so I have to assume it looks good on other skintones. I only own this polish is cos it was sent to me by mistake in an online order and they didn't want it back.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by love4lacquer

This is okay.. I actually am a fan of red polish.. but this one had so much hype around it that I was expecting more. It looks nice on my nails.. and its a pretty colour, but it is nothing special to me.

I love OPI polishes though, and the formula, brushes, bottles, everything. This specific colour just wasn't one I fell in love with..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 9:20:00 AM More reviews by d0r1s

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by silly_lisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this polish...on my toes, and on other people. I gave myself a manicure with it yesterday because I was craving a shimmery red, but, weirdly, it seems a little dull for my NC25 skin. I know that this works for a ton of other people, and I can totally see why, but it's just not a perfect red for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by SEHavens

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this shade of red. The name is great, and wears well. Two coats works for me. I get compliments on this as well. I get mine at cosmo prof. so, it's only $4 ...so that's where the 2 comes in on price. I would pay the avg. $8 for OPI though. Love this brand. 4 for pkg. I like Nicole's bottle better (easier holding) I always have a bottle of this in my stash.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by FloozieKitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Every girls needs a deep glossy red in their nail polish collection - and this is the one for me!
Just 2 coats for the perfect colour!
I have read that this is the best selling OPI shade ever - and it has THE BEST name. Classic OPI!

Very Glam!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Hiwatha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color! It's the most decadent nail polish I own. Guys love this polish on me and I always have interesting conversations when asked the name of it. LOL!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by jadejiang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I changed my mind about this nail polish. I used to not like it as much because I thought it was an unattractive shade of red, but now that I have decided to give it another chance, I quite like it (I am currently wearing it on my hands). It's actually a pretty colour!