April 19, 2014 | 1811 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 9:20:00 AM More reviews by d0r1s

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by silly_lisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this polish...on my toes, and on other people. I gave myself a manicure with it yesterday because I was craving a shimmery red, but, weirdly, it seems a little dull for my NC25 skin. I know that this works for a ton of other people, and I can totally see why, but it's just not a perfect red for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by SEHavens

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this shade of red. The name is great, and wears well. Two coats works for me. I get compliments on this as well. I get mine at cosmo prof. so, it's only $4 ...so that's where the 2 comes in on price. I would pay the avg. $8 for OPI though. Love this brand. 4 for pkg. I like Nicole's bottle better (easier holding) I always have a bottle of this in my stash.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by FloozieKitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Every girls needs a deep glossy red in their nail polish collection - and this is the one for me!
Just 2 coats for the perfect colour!
I have read that this is the best selling OPI shade ever - and it has THE BEST name. Classic OPI!

Very Glam!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Hiwatha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color! It's the most decadent nail polish I own. Guys love this polish on me and I always have interesting conversations when asked the name of it. LOL!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by jadejiang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I changed my mind about this nail polish. I used to not like it as much because I thought it was an unattractive shade of red, but now that I have decided to give it another chance, I quite like it (I am currently wearing it on my hands). It's actually a pretty colour!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by sineadt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

my favourite red, lots of colour but not too bold great with pale skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by missmindy

This is my Go-To red nail polish. Its a deep red with enough shimmer and glimmer to catch your eye. I always get compliments whenever i wear this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by dlvanveelen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My go-to red! Looks great on every skin tone, and lasts a lot longer than other polishes, and you need fewer coats!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by wantalookgood

I like to use it around Christmas time.