April 18, 2014 | 1957 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by mrsmoonbeam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am surprisingly pleased with this DG e/s The sapphire sparkle is a smokey blue and can be layered/blended with other e/s. I blended this with MAC's alum e/s which turned out smokey and pretty, I think I will go buy more colors. .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2008 9:11:00 PM More reviews by lusciouslyna89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I know many girls don't like these shadows because they don't have a lot of pigment in them, which looks more sheer when applied. But that's exactly the reason why I like them, don't get me wrong, I do like high pigment eye shadows. But when I don't feel like having on a dramatic eye shadow, these shadows are perfect for me. I have these cover girl eye shadows in SO many colors. And I choose one wisely to go perfectly with my hair and clothes, I just love how it looks on my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2008 5:28:00 PM More reviews by bailersfolica

I own so many shades of Cover Girl's eye enhancer shadows. They are, by far, the best drugstore pressed powder eye shadows. They fade pretty easily, though, but can last all day with a good eyeshadow primer! My personal favorite shade is golden sunrise =]

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 4:13:00 AM More reviews by jgurriere

I have been using this product in Pink Champagne and I LOVE it. It goes on nice, doesn't get creasey. I always get complemented on my eyes. And you can't beat the price. Under $3

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2008 7:08:00 PM More reviews by reasonle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have found that these eyeshadows just do not give coverage at all. you have to layer and layer and layer to get something that looks good, and once you do, it wears off quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2007 9:07:00 PM More reviews by gmy76z

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! the best ive ever used! it is perfect. it has a touch of shimmer and nice blendable colors that last all day. highly reccomend!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2007 11:14:00 PM More reviews by maia0x0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ive used this in champagne for years as well as many otheer colors. i think it is quite great for a drugstore brand. i find that it blends better, is more pigmented and stays better than other DS brands. it usually lasts most of the day. ( i do not have an oily lid problem) i find this to be a decent alternative to more expensive brands. i will use over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 6:31:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Berries & Cream, which is a purple and light pink palette that works well with my brown eyes. It goes on well and stays on a long time without creasing. It does go on pretty sheer, but layers well, so it's possible to intensify the color somewhat. It's great for a day at work or a casual outing, but not if you're looking for night time drama.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2007 7:40:00 PM More reviews by fade2blue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

The colors weren't very pigmented, it faded after like 10 minutes and it was just too messy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2007 11:48:00 PM More reviews by RazorBladeKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only color in this brand that I use is sparking sapphire. I rarely wear drug store eyeshadows.It is a dark blue with glitter in it that is highly pigmented. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this shadow. Workers at the MAC counter thought I was wearing one of their shadows. And it doesnt fade. Lasts for over 12 hrs.