September 22, 2014 | 1214 users online

Loose Powders - Coty - Airspun Loose Face Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by IndustryKoda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never thought I could wear talc until I tried this. I was terrified too-I develop cystic acne easily and suffer from regular break outs. I am sensitive to fragrance. The list goes on. I initially tried due to the reviews here, there, and everywhere and it has proven itself. There is no shiny/glittery business like with so many loose and mineral powders, comes in both unscented and the original (rose/floral), has a good shade range including translucent, and is CHEAP. 2.3oz for between $6-9 depending on where you buy it. I love the Luminous Translucent for my highlighting. I wear Naturelle as my regular powder or mix with my mineral foundation (Meow Cosmetics Flawless Feline) The original packaging was cardboard with a safety seal only-once opened, it's open. The update sees it in an easy off tub with a puff which keeps it from coming out. VERY finely milled and FLUFFY. This deserves its place in my vanity.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Thank you for posting the pictures for this powder , especially the comparison with other colors. I also love this. I have used it for many years and although I'm always trying new things......this is a keeper. I don't mind the smell-it's very nostalgic for me ( I own the original L'Origan). I also prefer the original cardboard top not the plastic. My cardboard top never soaked through. It lasts forever.
I use both the regular and the extra coverage but I prefer the regular because it does not sit as heavy. I don't use a brush because it fluffs around. A puff or a powder sponge is better.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Mocksoup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It leaves my skin looking flawless without being cakey. The Neutral is pale enough for me without being overly pinky. I love the powder puff in it... this would be my HG powder, except... that fragrance.

I wish they'd make an unscented version. I'd buy it in bulk.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it. It sets my makeup and doesnt shine. It has a pleasent smell to it too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by eyesopen33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been wearing this in Naturally Neutral for years. I have tried both corn silk and rice powders, but this one is the best for my skin. They are still making this product for a reason, because it is that good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by tllsmi

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this powder...I always used Maybelline Shine free pressed powder to set my makeup when I was younger and for about a year I used Baby powder because the pressed powder made my skin look cakey but I can't stand shine and even though my skin is dry I still do have alittle shine midway thru the day on my T-zone (chin, nose and forehead). I saw this at CVS while waiting for a prescription and bought it and I absolutely LOVE it!! The big fluffy puff works really well and makes my makeup and skin look so nice and smells so nice, it reminds me of the Cornsilk makeup I used in high school back in the 60's and 70's. It lasts thru out the day and I rarely have to use pressed powder anymore. It is cheap and is worth the try!! I think I paid around $7.00 for it...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Actually I was out looking for for Black Opal's brand of translucent powder, but since it wasn't any where in my immediate area, I picked this up from my nearby CVS. Pretty apprehensive, I put it on after my foundation and it was ashy at first, but after I gave it a few minutes to "settle", it was matte and perfect. I'm not a super oily girl, but it kept it in check in 80 degree weather, good stuff. 2 drawbacks: it was quite the b*tch to open at first and the scent although pleasant reminded me of an older woman. I can overlook the latter. Oh, and the puff that came with it was useless, so I used my own. Otherwise great product. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this setting powder! I have used a lot of products over the years and this is one of the best loose powders I have found. No wonder it has been used for generations of beautiful women. I use the powder pouf that comes with it to apply it and then use my fluffy brush to dust off the excess from my face. This looks a little white when I first apply it but then after using my big fluffy brush it blends right in and looks natural without making my makeup look caked on or "powdered". I use this at 5 am and my makeup still looks fresh when I get home at 7pm. I picked this up on sale which is always a bonus. It seems to be on sale frequently and it is usually in stock and easy to find as most stores I shop at seem to carry it now. I think I have seen it in my local grocery store as well and on sale there too! I have had this for well over a year now and it hardly seems like I have used any at all. The packaging is nice and it pretty enough to leave sitting out on the counter. The fragrance is light and very girly and a hint of floral but it isn't strong and has never caused me any trouble breathing. I am very sensitive to scents due to asthma and some florals really give me trouble, but this powder is a winner all around.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great powder for setting your makeup. I have the older packaging and have used it every day for nearly two years and it barely has a dent in it. The packaging is elegant and looks vintage (considering it hasn't changed much in 60 years or so, which is great). The power blurs pores and minimizes shine. I use a large brush to dust this over my entire face and underneath my eyes with a smaller brush, and am usually shine-free for the remainder of the day. The price is a steal and I would buy this again. To me, this totally negates the need to spend money on a more expensive drugstore powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Misstish1114