April 21, 2014 | 974 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Blush - Pearlescent Pink 831E

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

I do enjoy this blush. I actually find this to be an excellent dupe for the NARS "orgasm" more than the ELF Studio Blush&Bronzer duo. This blush has the same hue of pinky-coral that the NARS has, with a little less golden glitter in it. I am not a huge fan of GLITTERY blushes, I prefer matte or shimmery blushed. I find that big glitter pigments can be quite noticeable. However, the glitter in this blush is not quite as over powering as some other blushes, and its very flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by MayaFrasier

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So gorgeous. My only complaint is the unfortunate packaging. But at four dollars, my argument is just not valid. Not going to give a long rave on this product because it's pretty basic. Gorgeous natural healthy pink color. Fine milled sparkles. Easy application. Natural glow. And done. The only thing I would suggest is using a very light hand with these because they are very pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very pretty, pigmented glowy golden pink. I've had mine for quite a while and I adore it. It's a good "gateway" blush if you aren't used to wearing a lot of color on your cheeks.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by livinggreality

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I had noticed that this blush had mineral oil in it before I tried it on and just fell in love, FELL IN LOVE...... but sadly, so very sadly, this broke me out. horribly.
mineral oil is not friendly to my skin, but if you're okay with it then for sure go out and buy this color! its super cheap and such a beautiful pinky color with a golden sheen (reminds me a bit of the ever so famous NARS Orgasm)
So unfortunate. if it had not broken me out, it definitely would've been HG material.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by starlessartemis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this blush on sale for around $1.50 at Rite-Aid and have been using it for over a year. It does not irritate my skin at all and is a buildable color. This blush is a warm rosy/coral pink with iridescent gold specks- I love the shade and it makes my cheeks glow. Looks great and very natural on my Asian yellow toned skin. However, my complaint is that it does not last all day- maybe max 2-3 hours. I also have to use my own blush brush, since the one in the package has very stiff bristles.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS BLUSH. ONE OF MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 9:02:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Finally, a blush that lasts! I have been on the hunt for a blush that doesn't fade out for a long time. I find blushes that look so pretty when first applied, but I look in the mirror later, and look so pale, as if I forgot to put any blush on at all. I read the good reviews on this, but still didn't expect much. I have tried their eyeshadows, and though most love them, I did not like them much at all, and threw them all away. But of course, Wet 'n' Wild is so cheap, what the heck. It was worth a try.

I chose this color as I thought it looked like it would be good with my fair, neutral-to-warm coloring. I thought maybe it would be to frosty, but it's not. It has a nice sheen, but is not glittery at all. It is highly pigmented, so I have to be careful not to load my brush up too much. But it really looks pretty, and quite natural.

And it lasts! It really lasts! I continue to look fresh and not pale far into the day. I love it, and I will definitely repurchase. The price is a wonderful bonus.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by beaut1nerdd

The Wet 'n' wild coloricon blush is my Favorite drugstore blush of all time. This is my holy grail item. These blushes are so pigmented, is almost unbelievable. The texture is very silky and smooth. It has that velvety feel to it. I prefer and recommend using less dense or stippling brush (e.i: ecotools finishing kabuki or MAC 187 duo fibre brush). Also use this product sparingly. I have the shades pearlecsent Pink and mellow wine. It comes with a brush, but I prefer to take them out and set them aside. f you use the brush use it sparingly, it will catch A LOT of product. I HIGHLY recommend this product. The only (minor) complaint is the packaging. Mine shattered twice, therefore I had to return it and go back.. I also don't like the brush it comes with. its too stiff and applies TOO much color. If you use the brush it comes with and don't tap of excess you will look very pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really didn't think much of this color when I saw it in the pan at my local CVS; infact I thought this color would hardly show on my nc30-35 skin (olive, warm undertone for reference). It's just such an unassuming shade! This blush was only $2.49, so I figured it would be chalky and poorly milled, and leave me looking washed out. Boy was I wrong, got this home swatched it and I was hooked. This blush is VERY pigmented, so use a light hand and build it up. This blush has fantastic staying power, and truly is a must have for those of you with warm yellow undertones. Will definetly be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by ChellyTelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush - just finished one pan and will buy another. It is the only blush I have and the only one I need. Best $3 I've spent. I have some HE MU but no need for HE blush.