September 16, 2014 | 1822 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Blush - Pearlescent Pink 831E

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Luckystar99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love all Color Icon blushes! This one is the least pigmented of the 3. But that's good because the other 2 are SO pigmented, you need to really learn how to use a light hand & how to spread evenly without getting them all over your face. This a beautiful peachy pink with gold shimmers in it. The shimmer hardly even shows up at all, so all you see is this light glowy pink on your cheeks. You don't need a light hand with this color & it blends so beautifully. I love it. I heard it's Nars' Orgasm dupe but that it has less shimmery & is a little more on the pink that peach side. So cheap, too! But do NOT drop this. It WILL break. Always be gentle with Color Icon packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy pigmentation!!! Wet'n'Wild does not play w/ their blushes! The hype is real people. A little goes a long way so don't put too much on your brush and be sure to tap off the excess. I only wish they had more colors! I paid $3 at Walgreens and after trying it, I went and bought a second color (Mellow Wine) a few days later. My favorite blush before this was Milani Baked Blush ($8) but this has more pigment and last longer, whoop whoop! I will eventually own all four colors. And to anyone who doesn't trust this brand, this blush did not break me out or irritate my skin. WnW is really stepping up their game b/c I love their Megalast polish, Coverall foundation, eyeshadow trios, and Megalast lipstick...and now I'm adding this blush to the list of must haves! If I had to mention one gripe, I wish they got rid of the crappy brush that comes w/ it and used stronger smaller packaging. (The Milani blush has the same problem)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush was a bit too rosy for my cheeks but nonetheless i enjoyed the consistency and the feel of it when i put it on my skin. We 'n' Wild is not considered a high end cosmetic industry but they do have some good makeup that feels rather nice on the skin and does not give me acne. I tend to get acne all over my face, there is really not anywhere that is a 'safe' zone. It doesn't matter what day of the week or that time of the month, there is usually an annoying pimple that won't go away. i have to say that i am thankful for trying this and it has not made me skin any worse. This blush comes in a few colors but i really love the pearlescent pink the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by MegThacker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this blush! I was searching the internet for drugstore dupes for Nars Orgasm and this one had the highest amount saying it was super close, so I tried it and omg its so pretty! I like it better than the Nars one because I dont like glitter in my blushes, and the wet n wild one is just the right amount of shimmer. It is also VERY pigmented so use a light hand with it first. You can always build up if you need to but its harder to take away!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: nc25-30, warm , oily

Gorgeous baby pink blush with gold shimmer. This gives my face a glow without looking too shiny or crazy bright. Wet n' wild blushes are super pigmented yet inexpensive. I use a big fluffy brush (ecotools blush brush) to apply to my cheeks. Be careful with these blushes because they're super fragile and will shatter if you drop them. Def would repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Angelamakeup

What! How can I have no reviewed this product yet? This is my favorite highlighting blush from the drugstore. When applied with a light hand in the right spot you can get a little dewy look perfect for summer. So worth it, the best shade in the Wet N Wild line. I am a blushaholic and own a TON of both drugstore and high end blushes and I still reach for this one all the time. In fact I even picked myself up a backup in case this ever breaks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

The blush is nice and the colour payoff is amazing. I just find on my skin is comes off too warm tends to look more orange then pink. Makes me sad cause it looks so nice on other people :(. I'd definitely recommend for people to try though it's cheap and can potentially look amazing on u. :) xo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

I do enjoy this blush. I actually find this to be an excellent dupe for the NARS "orgasm" more than the ELF Studio Blush&Bronzer duo. This blush has the same hue of pinky-coral that the NARS has, with a little less golden glitter in it. I am not a huge fan of GLITTERY blushes, I prefer matte or shimmery blushed. I find that big glitter pigments can be quite noticeable. However, the glitter in this blush is not quite as over powering as some other blushes, and its very flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by MayaFrasier

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So gorgeous. My only complaint is the unfortunate packaging. But at four dollars, my argument is just not valid. Not going to give a long rave on this product because it's pretty basic. Gorgeous natural healthy pink color. Fine milled sparkles. Easy application. Natural glow. And done. The only thing I would suggest is using a very light hand with these because they are very pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very pretty, pigmented glowy golden pink. I've had mine for quite a while and I adore it. It's a good "gateway" blush if you aren't used to wearing a lot of color on your cheeks.