Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher - Pearlescent Pink

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77492), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 28 Lake, Orange 5 Lake Cl 45370, Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 8/17/2013 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I really liked the glow I saw on a friend wearing a Nars blush. When I heard this was a dupe for Nars Orgasm, I decided to try it. I really really like it. Although my skin is darker, I still see the pink! I see the tiny flecks of glitter/shimmer when I look closely but from a normal distance, it just looks like a nice sheen. Love WNW :)

on 8/9/2013 9:55:00 PM

I love this blush, it's pretty similar to my Clinique Precious posy. Both have a pretty summery peach shade with golden shimmer. I feel the Pearlescent pink is a great alternative for everyday wear, though I don't feel it lasts as long on my skin as the Clinique blush for $3 bucks you can't complain too much. Save your more expensive blushes for when it counts and try the Wet n wild blushes for basic everyday wear, they are the most pigmented blushes you'll find in the drugstore.

on 8/7/2013 3:19:00 PM

Great for the price! The blush is in a large pan and is very pigmented so apply sparingly!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This blush is a perfect medium pink colour with gold shimmer that I think would suit almost anyone. It is extremely pigmented and long lasting on the skin. Great value - cheap & you hardly have to use any product. My only complaint is that the packaging breaks easily.

on 7/15/2013 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is one of my favorite blushes. It's a nice warm pink that should flatter just about everyone and it's just the right amount of shimmer: enough to give you a nice glow, but not so much you look like you got hit in the face with a glitter bomb. It's also very pigmentated. Start off with a tiny bit on your brush and build up your coverage. And at $3, you can't beat the price.

on 7/12/2013 2:18:00 PM

This blush is beautiful and pigmented but it is very hard to blend.

on 7/2/2013 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This blush is a really good summer blush since it is more of a warm blush with a bit of gold shimmer. It gives a nice glow without being to over the top. I feel that this would look good on almost anyone. There also isn't to much shimmer so I think that the people who don't like to much shimmer would like this also.
I took one star off because of the packaging. It might just be the one that I got but everytime I open it I have to open it slowly because it feels like the lid is about to snap off. Other than that, I think that it is a great product. I have not used the brush that comes with it but I usually never do. It doesn't seem like that great of quality so I say just use your own blush brush instead of the provided one.

on 6/27/2013 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This blush is the 2.99 dupe for Nars's $38 blush in Orgasm. Simple as that. It has a lovely peachy pink shimmer and a little goes a long way. For $2.99 it is AMAZING QUALITY.

on 6/23/2013 12:48:00 AM

This blusher is awesome! It is almost an exact dupe for the Nars Orgasm blush!
Pros:
-Great pigmentation
-Right amount of shimmer
-Color can look beautiful on virtually any skin tone
-Doesn't break me out
-Doesn't contain parabins
-Only costs $3!

Cons:
-Packaging can be broken easily
-Contains mineral oil, but I've not had a problem with that, as some may

Bottom line: Go get you some! Worth looking at, I'm going to purchase the other shades as well!

on 6/15/2013 10:13:00 AM

This is Benefit 'Coralista' for $2.99 at the drug store. I own both. I love both. Neither "wins" because they are virtually identical products. Nothing bad to say about the Wet 'n Wild.