CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser

4.1

Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate and Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Sodium Chloride, Phytosphingosine, Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Dihydrate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

on 1/25/2015 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

this watch is nice but nothing amazing it simply is too forgetful.me personally like to feel more intense clean after washing your face.this watch is just simply too gentle for oily skin

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Starting using this cleanser for around 3 weeks (I found a FOAMING CLEANSER because I use BHA exfolitant daily). Great ingredients (in terms of skimming ingredient list). This cleanser is just gentle yet effective. I never experience dryness (but if I do, it is because of I'm using BHA daily without any moisturizer, and only a little bit dry. in fact i'm ordering PC moisture gel and waiting it to arrive). It always leave a tint moisture nice firm on. This also does great job in cleansing, I feel my face light "like the air" each time I use it (twice a day), very clean.
In addition the pH is accurately suitable (pH 5.5- in the natural range of natural skin), this definitely benefits your skin barrier and the health of skin.

Great product!

on 1/24/2015 1:57:00 AM

Okay, here I am again, hyping another of my favorite products, that really was recommended by my wonderful dermatologist. I've told you how much I love CeraVe's Moisurizing Lotion and CeraVe's Hydrating Cleanser.

Now, the Crown Jewel - CeraVe's FOAMING FACIAL CLEANSER.
After all, this is the MakeUpAlley.... And if you don't clean it off every night, you ARE going to get ZITs. Are you listening, my daughter?? Actually, she is finally getting it, using it, and her face is clearing up very nicely, thank you. ;-)

With CeraVe's FOAMING FACIAL CLEANSER, I love how I can just feel all my makeup being gently lifted off my face. And when it's done cleaning it all off (it does a great job of getting off the water-proof mascara, too), my skin feels healthy, soft and with a hint of it's natural oils still present. So, again, I always follow up by smoothing on CeraVe's moisturizing lotion. Perfection.

on 1/18/2015 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing face wash. Makes me actually want to wash my face. It is so soft and smooth going on. Helps your moisturizer work better. Skin feels amazing and soft after.

on 1/12/2015 4:56:00 AM

I like this cleanser because it's cheap and huge. I later learned that it was good for maintaining PH levels on skin. My skin is really dehydrated and damaged, so the less irritation the better for me.

on 1/11/2015 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have mixed feelings for CeraVe foaming cleanser. I bought this last year in May or June and still have some liquid left, considering I use this one to two times a day; it's long lasting since it's 12 oz. I bought the cleanser for about $14 which is a low price for something that's 12 oz. My skin is slightly oily and it is prone to breakouts (once or twice a month and small pimples that come and go). Sometimes after cleansing my face, my skin feels very soft and normal while other times, my skin feels slightly dry or very dry (This is where the mixed feeling comes from). I like how niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and I think ceramides are present in this formula even though they are washed off, I just really like niacinamide. Another plus is, there's no harsh sulfates. SLS is a skin irritant so I'd rather not use it. CeraVe foaming cleanser is pH balanced, so it is a pH of 5.5. Healthy skin ranges from a pH of 4-6. If you use too alkaline cleansers (more than 7), your skin's moisture barrier/acid mantle will be disrupted. A disrupted barrier can lead to acne! The skin is slightly acidic to fight off bacteria. Some acne is caused by overgrowth of acne bacteria. Actually everyone has the acne bacteria, some people just have more of it. Occasionally I use this cleanser as a full body wash since it's pH balanced. I would buy this cleanser again.

edit: I won't be repurchasing Cerave foaming cleanser, lately it has been making my skin very dry. I will purchase either the Hada Labo face wash or Cetaphil cleanser.

on 1/7/2015 9:31:00 PM

I've always looked up reviews for products that I am interesting in buying or knowing more about. I already have a few Cerave products that I am satisfied with using and needed a new cleanser so bought the foaming cleanser to try something new. Now my skin is combination - I have an oily T-zone (forehead and nose) and dry cheeks. I also have acne on my cheeks. When I used the cleanser for the first time my face immediately felt really dry. It became a little itchy and very tight. I did not like how it made my skin feel. I decided to try it for a few more days to allow my skin to maybe get used to the new cleanser and give it a fair chance. I've had the cleanser for about a week now and am still dissatisfied with it. My skin is overall very dry and tight. Two pimples have even popped up on my cheeks. This cleanser is not good for dry skin-type. I'm going to return it and buy the Cerave Hydrating cleanser instead and see if that's better.

on 1/3/2015 4:13:00 PM

I bought this on a whim, this and the hydrating version for use during winter months. I feel like it really cleans my face, and it doesn't make my skin feel tight. I use it daily and about once a week I use this with my clarisonic and it really deep cleans. as others said, it doesn't foam as much as the label says. this is a basic cleanser for those who aren't looking for anything fancy, like fragrance or tingly-clean feeling. the huge bottle will last for a really long time and usually can get it for bogo 1/2 off

on 12/28/2014 11:08:00 PM

HG. I used to use cetaphil for years but wanted a bit more foaming action..tried this and never looked back. Love love love.

on 12/24/2014 4:00:00 AM

This cleanser is amazing. I have adult acne and this works better for me than acne cleanser. I have very sensitive combination skin and this does not irritate my skin at all. It is slightly drying in the winter, but I don't get very dry irritated patches of skin like I do from acne cleansers. I feel like it thoroughly cleans my skin as I hardly ever get pimples any more and when I do get a random one, it clears up much faster since using this soap. If you have acne prone, sensitive skin, I highly recommend you try this cleanser.