November 28, 2014 | 1678 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Diceice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you are OILY STAY AWAY from this foundation. The foundation claims to last 24hours but on my oily skin it barely lasted an 1hr. I had the foundation for over 6 months and tried all the setting tricks in the book to make it last but nothing worked. It got to a point where I got so frustrated with the foundation I went to the mall and purchased Estee Lauder Double Wear. The best decision I made in terms of purchasing a foundation.

I still kept the Lancôme hoping that some miracle would happen and it would work, but last time I wore it my face was in a greasy mess, so I returned the bottle and change it for another bottle of Estee Lauder Double Wear.

I really wanted this foundation to work, but it just didn't work out for me. If you are really oily I would say try ES-DW, because Lancôme is not the business.

But don't take my word for it try it out. Purchase a bottle and make sure you keep the box and your receipt and see how you like it. The good thing about these high end foundations you could always return it as long as you have the box and/or the receipt.

Good luck!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received a very generous samples of this in the color suedeN which lasted me about 2 weeks. The only good thing about this was the color match and the glowy effect. But, if you have even the slightest care for your skin itself, do not use this. The alcohol content in this is high up on the list and i noticed after 2 weeks of using it, my skin felt a little tight, especially around my eyes and mouth. This is a big NO NO. I definitely do not want to develop premature wrinkles in my late 20's because of a foundation! What the heck was Lancome thinking when they put alcohol in this??

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by anb123321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely loved this product when I first purchased it and it looks great on my skin, giving me a nice healthy glow BUT after a few weeks or so of use, my skin started to feel irritated and I would get red patches on my nose and cheeks. I didnt think about reading the ingredients first, but it does have alcohol as a main ingredient. Such a poor ingredient for such a "high end" line. It also made my skin feel rubbery and my tone was uneven. Very disappointed since the look was great, but skin care comes first for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by heykiddo

I am currently testing out a sample of this from Sephora. I am extremely pale with a few acne scars. If you cannot handle the idea of your foundation noticeably oxidizing, do not get this. I got the lightest shade (2C), but by the end of the day it is noticeably darker than my skin. It WILL absolutely oxidize. If you do not want that absolutely not for you.
Otherwise, it covers well but for $45? Honestly, spend your money elsewhere.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by UnderCoversKisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

You guys the third ingredient in this is straight up alcohol!!! Do NOT buy this, it will reck your skin in the long run!! I can't believe Lancome has the nerve to sell a foundation at this price point with alcohol denat as an ingredient at all, much less at this high of a concentration. Shame on them. Save your skin and run away!

7 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by migle7

I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH IT. every morning i get excited to put this on my face (no kidding)..
so i tried basically all the drugstore foundations, and i tried few Clinique ones, but i was never ready to pay big bucks for foundations, until i finally gave up on trying to find perfect HG foundation that would be cheap.
so i paid $50 and it was SOOOOO worth it.
the foundation stays all day, the skin glows, coverage is buildable, and it is such a lovely feeling on my face.
my skin is combination on the oily side. foundation always slides off my face few hours later no matter if i put powder or use primer.and i do have dry patches every now and then.. and TONS of blackheads. this foundation don't make them obvious. and i don't even use primer. just a little bit of powder but even that is not necessary.
over all, i love every single thing about it. especially the fact that it stays forever.
don't go out one night and buy this miracle, you won't regret it!!
:)))))

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by lola4610

After sampling most of the well known and raved about high end foundations i.e G.A luminous silk, Chanel Vitalumiere, YSL le tient le touche eclat, estee lauder D.W, MAC pro longwear (NC, Benefit Hello oxygen, AND having previously owned Dior forever...
This was a clear winner.

PROS*
-dewy healthy glow
-lasts ALL DAY, even without powdering
-amazingly blendable, with a silky feel
-medium coverage but buildable
-not patchy
-no yucky grey flashback in photos (spf 15)
-awesome on (my own) oily combination skin in summer
- beautiful, smooth skin AFTER wash off (so important, as most foundations never let my skin breathe, therefore I get dry flakes and pimples the very next day)

The only con is the AUD$52 price tag. I can't even complain because I got this for $25 when I used a gift card! that and, there are not too many choices for yellow based shades.

Women of Makeupalley, if you want a perfect, flawless coverage, take care of your skin first. That should be the base you pay attention to, not the coverage of the foundation. There is Too much disappointment and negative press with great quality products that actually work, but just more for some and not others.
If you do not plan on purchasing this foundation or any foundation for that matter, it is well worth asking for a sample.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Ldao90

This is a lovely high-end product that is light weight, buildable, non-comedogenic (meaning it doesn't clog your pores). I used my hand to apply it but I would recommend using a brush for more even application. I accidentally got it in a lighter shade than my skin tone so I actually used it as concealer most of the time, and sometimes even as a highlighter. It stays pretty long and makes my skin feel very good.
The only cons is the price - I feel like I can get away with much cheaper products for a fraction of the price. So I wouldn't mind using it again. But paying this much again? - perhaps not. Unless it is made of super natural ingredients or gives you perfect second skin, which this one is not. So I'd not use it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by MiniMabs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an incredible foundation. I prefer a tinted moisturiser for daytime but come the evening or for "made-up" events this is the one for me. How to describe? It's very light weight but gives a medium coverage and just kind of sinks into your skin leaving it looking more even, healthy and with a soft glow. The colour match is spot on for me - no distinguishable marks around jaw line and it stays on and true to colour all day.

I also use it during the day for under eye cover up. I'm in my late 40's and concealer cakes too much. This gives enough coverage with a light dust of powder over the top to lift my dark circles quite a few shades lighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by rosieflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been a double wear girl for the past couple of years now and felt it was time for something lighter and more natural looking. I made all the classic mistakes when buying this and just wanted to make sure that no-one else does the same!! I read the reviews and went to the lancome counter and was matched with this in shade 2, stupidly it looked too pale on my hand and as I wanted to buy the foundation on that day (I normally live in Germany but was home in the UK for Christmas and going back to Germany the next day - high end makeup is ridiculously expensive in Germany, like this would be 44€ in comparison to £26!!! so I wanted to buy it then and there) I said to the sales guy I'll take it in one shade darker. I then said to him is it gonna be ok as I have oily skin and he said just use a blotting powder and will be fine. I accept that I should have researched better and taken a sample BUT that's a complete lie! Oily/ combo skin girls don't even think about going here!!! My skin is not typically oily but becomes oily throughout the day - double wear is perfect for this why did I change?! - but this foundation just exacerbates it, it literally looks good for the first ten or fifteen minutes then it is already way too greasy looking. But those first ten minutes it sure does look beautiful! Excellent coverage but still very natural looking, silky smooth, incredible application... I am so sad it doesn't suit me and the reason I've given it a high rating is because it just isn't for me! I've passed it on to a dry-skinned friend and hope it can fulfil its potential there. Sad face!! But like I say oily girls please just don't go there it's a very bad look!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No