December 20, 2014 | 1128 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by aesynia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this for 3 days and it has passed a few tests:

1) My skin still looks great. Perhaps I'll have to come back in a week or two to confirm, but normally I have reactions (whether that is a breakout or rashing) pretty soon after I first apply.
2) It has not transferred despite being in the middle of scarf season when I am always bundled up past my neck.
3) It lasted through a 16 hour day, during part of which I was a sweaty mess (see bundling note above).
4) Because of the season, I have a few dry patches around my chin which it does not cling to or accentuate.

This gives an absolutely beautiful dewy and natural finish. I don't "feel" it on my skin during the day and it washes away very easily. I am normally a bit oilier in the summer, so I have yet to see how it stands up against humidity and oil, but so far for the winter this is an absolute keeper. I was also able to find a great match for my olive skin and don't have to worry about excessive blending down my neck; there is almost no line with a light application using the Real Techniques EFB.

If not for the price and not knowing how it will stand up against summer heat, I would've given this 5 stars. Even if it doesn't hold up over the summer I will definitely continue to purchase this as my late Fall/Winter/early Spring HG. A little goes a long way which helps mitigate the price, and it goes on like a dream. Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Scrumpets

Radiant dewy luminous finish. Oil free. Not a heavy coverage but will last the day on my skin which is dry although I do need to use concealer on my shiny nose. I always set with transparent powder to hold it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by happynappy1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has become my favorite daily foundation. It's not perfect, but it does the job of covering old blemishes without breaking me out more.

I am NW50 and wear Suede 540C in this brand. It is a medium- to full-coverage foundation that does not feel heavy and even if I do a bit too much, it does not look cakey. What I end up with is a polished but not overly made up work-day look that matches my skin tone to a T.

Most importantly, it does not clog my highly, highly reactive and clog-prone skin. It has made me rethink what I previously swore was a reaction to the silicone cyclopentasiloxane. This is now the second foundation (along with Revlon Nearly Naked) that has that ingredient but doesn't seem to clog my skin. I prefer this to the Nearly Naked as the latter is not an exact match for my skintone.

All in all, I would say this is a solid foundation for the price and availability. Packaing with both a pump and cap is really nice (if not a bit more than I'd like to see for environmental reasons.)

I do not set this with a powder because I am combo/oil with aging skin. In the midst of an Arizona winter, I don't need powder but oilier skins might prefer it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by jmazzeo192

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for several years now and love it. This is a tinted sunscreen yet goes on very lightly allowing your skin to breath. I rarely wear makeup other than some mascara, a little brow powder and lip color. I hardly ever apply anything on my face but if I do, I definitely do not want anything heavy so I find that this product fits the bill.
This looks natural and feels natural which is very important to me-if I can feel it after a few minutes, then it is not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Diceice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you are OILY STAY AWAY from this foundation. The foundation claims to last 24hours but on my oily skin it barely lasted an 1hr. I had the foundation for over 6 months and tried all the setting tricks in the book to make it last but nothing worked. It got to a point where I got so frustrated with the foundation I went to the mall and purchased Estee Lauder Double Wear. The best decision I made in terms of purchasing a foundation.

I still kept the Lancôme hoping that some miracle would happen and it would work, but last time I wore it my face was in a greasy mess, so I returned the bottle and change it for another bottle of Estee Lauder Double Wear.

I really wanted this foundation to work, but it just didn't work out for me. If you are really oily I would say try ES-DW, because Lancôme is not the business.

But don't take my word for it try it out. Purchase a bottle and make sure you keep the box and your receipt and see how you like it. The good thing about these high end foundations you could always return it as long as you have the box and/or the receipt.

Good luck!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received a very generous samples of this in the color suedeN which lasted me about 2 weeks. The only good thing about this was the color match and the glowy effect. But, if you have even the slightest care for your skin itself, do not use this. The alcohol content in this is high up on the list and i noticed after 2 weeks of using it, my skin felt a little tight, especially around my eyes and mouth. This is a big NO NO. I definitely do not want to develop premature wrinkles in my late 20's because of a foundation! What the heck was Lancome thinking when they put alcohol in this??

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by anb123321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely loved this product when I first purchased it and it looks great on my skin, giving me a nice healthy glow BUT after a few weeks or so of use, my skin started to feel irritated and I would get red patches on my nose and cheeks. I didnt think about reading the ingredients first, but it does have alcohol as a main ingredient. Such a poor ingredient for such a "high end" line. It also made my skin feel rubbery and my tone was uneven. Very disappointed since the look was great, but skin care comes first for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by heykiddo

I am currently testing out a sample of this from Sephora. I am extremely pale with a few acne scars. If you cannot handle the idea of your foundation noticeably oxidizing, do not get this. I got the lightest shade (2C), but by the end of the day it is noticeably darker than my skin. It WILL absolutely oxidize. If you do not want that absolutely not for you.
Otherwise, it covers well but for $45? Honestly, spend your money elsewhere.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by UnderCoversKisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

You guys the third ingredient in this is straight up alcohol!!! Do NOT buy this, it will reck your skin in the long run!! I can't believe Lancome has the nerve to sell a foundation at this price point with alcohol denat as an ingredient at all, much less at this high of a concentration. Shame on them. Save your skin and run away!

7 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by migle7

I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH IT. every morning i get excited to put this on my face (no kidding)..
so i tried basically all the drugstore foundations, and i tried few Clinique ones, but i was never ready to pay big bucks for foundations, until i finally gave up on trying to find perfect HG foundation that would be cheap.
so i paid $50 and it was SOOOOO worth it.
the foundation stays all day, the skin glows, coverage is buildable, and it is such a lovely feeling on my face.
my skin is combination on the oily side. foundation always slides off my face few hours later no matter if i put powder or use primer.and i do have dry patches every now and then.. and TONS of blackheads. this foundation don't make them obvious. and i don't even use primer. just a little bit of powder but even that is not necessary.
over all, i love every single thing about it. especially the fact that it stays forever.
don't go out one night and buy this miracle, you won't regret it!!
:)))))