Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara

3.7

Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, PPG 26 Buteth 26, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Caffeine, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Apigenin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oleanic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide 1, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate

on 8/20/2013 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had high hope for this mascara since my fave beauty guru on YouTube recommend it but unfortunately it didn't work for me. I have short & straight lashes so I always curled my lashes before I apply any mascara. What I like about this mascara is the fact that it gives my lashes definition and it separate my lashes very nice but I hate the wet formulation,it instantly brought down my nicely curled lashes :( I will not repurchase it.

I picked this up in the discount bin at the drugstore for like 3 bucks. Its incredibly clumpy and that's ask i look for in a mascara. Also i think I'm allergic to it because it irritated the heck out of my eyes and i woke up with them stuck shut. Its supposed to make your lashes grow after a while and maybe its Good for that but I'm not putting up with its failures as a mascara in every other way I've got enough lashes as it is

This lengthens my lashes like no one's business! I love it.

I like using it with another mascara, I do love thick bold lashes so I add this one last to add more length and less clumps. It does wonders!

on 8/8/2013 12:37:00 AM

I have really short lashes and this stuff really does lengthen them, which is pretty surprising because me and mascara dont usually get along. I do wish it would add more volume but it is specified that it is for length. I never stick to the same mascara because i love trying new ones out, but this will probably be on my list of mascaras to repurchase.

definitely lengthens but that's about it. however it is a must-have in my makeup bag

on 7/12/2013 1:33:00 PM

This is my holy grail mascara! It is so black, long lasting, coats every lash, has an easy to maneuver small brush, and give tons of volume, curl, and length! A+ in my book!

on 7/9/2013 10:37:00 PM

I have a love hate relationship with this I was super impressed with its lengthening ability and it didn't clump as well! Loved the results however the formula is super wet! It went onto my eyelid and under my eye. It comes off easy but smudges into my skin and I find it hard to remove of of skin? It takes ages to dry as well and runs easily. However I like the brush it does grab every lash but I just wish it wasn't so wet! Don't think ill buy again just to see if I can find anything better.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I really wanted to like this! It made my lashes look great, had a great price and wand... but it was Soooo wet!! It took literally 5 minutes to dry and it would get everywhere in the space of time! But once it dried it was golden. I usually layered it with Maybelline's The Falsies (my HG) to get it to dry a bit faster if nothing else. But for those of y'all who don't mind a longer drying time this is great!

UPDATE:
I started layering this with Maybelline Colossal Volume... and wow! Great combo! This still takes a while to dry but if you layer another over top while it's still slightly tacky, you get fabulous results!

on 6/28/2013 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Very average type of mascara to me.

Yes, it's very lengthening and I was actually quite shocked and pleased when I first used it, but I just find that the length is way too much without the added volume, and the result ends up looking really strange. Not the most clump-free mascara either. I was really expecting better.

on 6/27/2013 2:24:00 PM

I love this mascara! I've been wearing it for a few years now and as a contact lens wearer I have never had a problem. It lasts all day and it's easy to get off with a little soap and water. The brush is the perfect size too which I find important because I can't use the gigantic brushes.