Gucci Gucci Guilty

3.9

At first I loved the lilac in this, but somewhere along the line this scent always ends up giving me a headache, and I don't have that with other perfumes. What a shame, because I loooooooove the original Gucci in the big square bottle with its yummy rootbeer-y vanilla scent, so I thought this one would be great too. I can't wear it anymore unless I take a preventative Advil LOL. Too bad! :(

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I went through the entire fragrance section at The Bay looking for a replacement for the flowerbomb gift set my mother in-law bought me for christmas and this was the only scent I liked. I thinks its a sexy ambery musk but it doesn't have great stay power. I paid 90 bucks for 60ml and I won't be repurchasing simply due to price.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this perfume one of my friends bought it for me for christmas last year and i've been hooked ever since! It's just a little expensive.

The best part of this fragrance is the initial smell; 95% of it is beautiful, even sexy, but the other 5% is something disgusting. I get a bit of rotten fruit, particularly when I smell it on other people.

It is very one dimensional, nothing develops while wearing it and it doesn't last long.

And the bottle is trashy.

I like this scent but I felt it was too expensive. I found the "impression" that smells JUST like the Nordstrom version @ WalMart for $3.00. Smells identical and I constantly get compliments. Plus, I saved about $80. on the price. I change perfumes constantly so I don't care that this is cheap, it always smells good and doesn't go bad as fast.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I like this fragrance and I love the bottle, however I would not like to wear it myself. My mom really likes this scent but it does not last very long. I think this perfume is amazing for older age.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Well I think Gucci should certainly feel Guilty about this one. What a let down, and to charge so much for it too is terrible. The reason for my dislike is not the scent itself (I think it smells great), it's just the longevity. The EDT lasts like a cologne body spray on me. The actual fragrance is really, really nice, so it's very disappointing. I then tried the Guilty Intense version and got a little bit more longevity out of it but still find it too weak on me. I get no projection (sillage) from either the EDP or the EDT. The top notes are gorgeous but it just dries down to nothing on me (even when sprayed on clothes). I just can't seem to smell it for longer than 1 hour. Shame really, as it does smell quite nice... but definitely not worth the money for me. Sorry!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a very run of the mill, indistinctive fragrance. It's a mildly sultry sort of scent but nothing memorable IMO. For something from Gucci, I would expect it to smell a bit more posh, but it doesn't.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is definitely going to be my next purchase. got a sample size and completely used it up. it smells lovely. The smell is very hard to describe but i would say its a sexy, sultry yet feminine. its very sophisticated too in my opinion. Its not too sweet or sickening, its not too powdery or too spicy. its perfect.

Ohhh how I just love anything that has the word "amber" in it's description!!! Oriental, peppery & feminine, probably more suited for the mature audience. I have yet to purchase a bottle, but really extremely enjoyed the large sample I rec'd. Think for sure I will purchase or try very hard to swap for!

Popular Fragrances