MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 12/31/2014 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

HG concealer!!! I seriously don't know what I used before this and can't ever imagine purchasing anything else.

This is a full coverage concealer that lasts ALL DAY LONG! Seriously...it aint going anywhere. I haven't noticed any creasing, although I do set it with a powder afterwards.

Typically, I just use this concealer to cover the dark circles under my eyes and then set my whole face with a light powder...and voila! I get compliments every single day on my skin.

It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way, and this is truly an amazing product.

on 12/30/2014 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This was my HG concealer. It lasted all day and matched my skin perfectly (NC35).

However, after about three weeks of wearing it, I noticed a lot of breakouts, and it was the only new product I had used. I stopped using, and after two days, everything cleared up.

I'm super disappointed, because this was the perfect formula of concealer for me! It covered everything, while still looking natural, and LASTED. If your skin does not react badly to this product, I highly reccomend it.
The only downside is the packaging, which everyone has mentioned.

on 12/30/2014 7:10:00 PM

Good for covering bad skin as it's very thick but it dries fast so you have to blend it quickly . Also packing is not great as it gives you a large amount each time that's not needed so you waste a fair bit !

on 12/29/2014 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

good coverage doesn't really crease under eyes love it !

on 12/29/2014 3:25:00 AM

I looooove this concealer so much. It covers blemishes perfectly and seriously lasts ALL day.

on 12/28/2014 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

At first I reaaallly liked this product- it had good coverage and hid my spots really well. However, after wearing it for a few days the skin under my eyes and round my chin where i used it became really dry and flaky and itchy. My skin tends to be very sensitive and generally just dry so this may have just been me, it would probably be better suited on someone with oilier skin? It also turned really orange after a few hours, again this may have just been down to the counter girl recommending the wrong product but I was not impressed!
MAC still test on animals aswell, so I will definitely not be shopping there again

on 12/26/2014 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Still the best I've come across. It's a keeper.

on 12/25/2014 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have acne so don't use this to cover spots but just under eyes as a highlighter. It's a heavier consistency to others but really long wearing and does the job! A must have for a night out!

on 12/14/2014 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I got this when I had really bad acne, and it was the ONLY thing that ever truly worked to cover it up. Didn't feel too heavy and didn't catch on dry skin, which I find most concealers do and end up making acne MORE apparent. I also use it for my dark undereyes, and it stays like a dream.

on 12/11/2014 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really should be doing something else other than reviewing cosmetics but ... I want to say this is my HG concealer! I think I am one of those concealholics because I've owned quite a few:

1) Cle de peau concealer (Very cakey and dry...the worst one ever, and it's 95 bucks including tax in Canada!)
2) Benefit Boiing
3) Benefit Erase Paste
4) MAC mineralize concealer
5) Marc Jacobs re(marc)able concealer (creases like mad...)
6) YSL touché éclat (I KNOW this is not meant to be a concealer, but it works for me and it's a great product!)
7) Youngblood mineral concealer
8) Benefit Ooh la lift
9) NARS radiant creamy concealer (amazing stuff!)

This is the best one. It covers ridiculously well, CAN'T tell im wearing concealer at all, the color is perfect match. Like our own skin! And it lasts for hours. Nobody has to know you have dark undereye circles ;)

This is the cheapest concealer I have ever used, and I happened to like it the MOST! It just shows that $$$ doesn't mean better.

I used to hate MAC because I thought they were only known for having really heavy makeup..... nope! This is so lightweight AND full coverage

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

Top Rated MAC Products