August 23, 2014 | 1029 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Thamy

This is my favorite concealer ever!!!!

1- It last all day
2- Goes on smoothly and blends easily
3- Does not crease
4- It's waterproof
5- Build-able coverage

I have tried many other concealers ( Nars Radiant creamy concealer, Benefit Boi-ing, Mac Studio finish) but non have made me as happy as this one.

The only flaw I feel this product has is the packaging. For some reason it tends to stop pumping after you start running low even though I can see there still is some inside. :(
But that still never stops me from repurshashing it lol

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

I got this concealer a few months back and have loved it since the first day I got it! The formula of this product is just absolutely fabulous! It is such a thin consistency but yet it covers everything! (I mean let's be realistic- concealer can only do so much...) this can get anything covered up better than any other product I have! It goes on with a very natural finish and absorbs into your skin which leaves a very natural texture ( basically- it doesn't look like you are wearing gallons of makeup) the packaging is a little bit of a downfall because of how much product (and expensive product at that) it puts out but I can deal with that for a great product! Would definitely recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by makeupjenn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this product is so over hyped. it does nothing more for me than my 5$ rimmel concealer. will not purchase. don't fall for the hype and ask the mac girls to get your shade and ask for a sample before you buy it for 25$, that's exactly what I did and so happy I didn't just buy it. not impressed

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by chickengifts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was really disappointed by the coverage of this product. For very dark eye circles, this does not cover that well. The same for acne. It's a very smooth product which makes it hard to build up the coverage.

Also, the pomp gives waay too much product, I've been using this about 3 months a few times a week, and the bottle is already halfway empty because so much product gets spilled.

However, I give it 3 lippies because it stays on for so long (actually stained my hand), and It doesn't crease (barely).

This product will be liked if you don't have very dark eye circles, or only slight discoloration on your face, and you want a concealer that is longlasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 3:45:00 AM More reviews by lifeofhei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I cannot go without this concealer in my makeup routine. It feels light on the skin, yet it covers anything and everything. I'm very pale and NC15 is a perfect match for me; the girl at the MAC counter tried a few on my jawline before we decided on the shade. I highly suggest letting them help you pick a color if you don't know your MAC shade; the NC/NW thing can be pretty confusing to figure out on your own.

It's creamy and easy to apply with any method; I prefer a sponge or my fingers, but a brush works just as well. Pro Longwear is great for blemishes, discoloration, and under the eyes, which is something I really look for in a product. It's super blendable and doesn't crease, but once it sets, it doesn't go ANYWHERE.

The one small gripe I have about the product is the pump on the packaging - a little concealer goes a LONG way, and it's near impossible to pump out a small amount! I try my best not to waste a drop, though, since it is pricy... Whatever I have left over when I've concealed my imperfections, I use to create a natural, subtle highlight and balance out the face.

Overall, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer gets a 10/10 for me and I have repurchased it twice already. Holy Grail status.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by harmony7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After hesitating due to the price, I finally decided to purchase this because I needed a new concealer. It's in liquid form in a glass pump, which I like. To prevent it from dispensing too much product, I just press down slowly and stop when I have the right amount.

I bought it in NC45 and the shade matches perfectly! It covers my dark spots and it conceals my undereye area with minimal creasing. It also dries to a matte finish which I like because my skin gets oily/shiny. This is the best concealer I have used and it is worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by SoraHime

I have been using this concealer since late autumn after trying a host of products in varying price range and this is the only product that had most of what I was looking for and needed. It still doesn't completely cover my dark circles but at least it does not cake or crease horribly. I find that I have to pump this product into a container with a tight lid as one pump is too much product to cover the area I need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by coconut17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG product! This conceals so amazingly well and lasts all day! I also love that you only need a teeny tiny bit to get the job done- what an incredible product! Makes my skin look flawless!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Earthlynostalgia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've had the prolong wear concealer for a while now. I don't use it often simply because I find my under eyes to be to dry for it. If you have pretty dry skin like myself I would not recommend it. The bottle last ages though, and a little goes a long way. I did get this in Nc20 but i think Nw20 would have been better suited for covering my dark circles.
I'm not sure if i'll repurchase it. I mean it covers dark circles pretty good, it's just dry on my skin.If you have oilier skin i think this would work for you. It last a while and has a decent price which is the reason why i might want to repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by peggytsui

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer ever. I have repurchased this in NC20, and decided to get it in NW20 for my undereyes. It works on both undereyes and on any blemishes. The coverage is absolutely amazing, you need the smallest amount, a little goes a long way. The annoying thing about this concealer is that it always pumps out way too much, and you end up wasting quiet a bit of product. Also, it dries pretty quickly, so don't leave it on your face for too long before blending, or else, it will just stay there, unblended. This really is pro long wear as the name suggests, I have oily skin and nothing fades. It takes me about a year to go through one bottle, so it's definitely worth the money.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No