April 25, 2014 | 1089 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Ire33

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really love this! I don't wear foundation. I just mix a little of this with moisturizer and put it all over my face. Then I take a few drops without moisturizer and put under eyes and over flaws. Let it dry a little before you blend it in. It looks smooth and not cakey. I have to use buff beige despite being very fair.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by AnnieBananie1991

This is the only concealer that is light enough for me! I am white... Literally, I emit my own glow, but this does the trick for me! I just wish it was a little thicker considering I have acne/scarring issues, but this works wonders for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the lightest one-classic ivory thinking that because it was so light it would really hide my dark-circles, plus I'm fair skin. Nope it is my least favorite concealer that I've gotten. Barely conceals anything and is so pale it makes it obvious that I have concealer on, doesn't match skin color. Doesn't really conceal redness that well either, very thin consistency.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by savk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is to runny, the colors are bad and the cap breaks easily

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by LaurenReneeArvay

I like how this came in a wide variety of shades to choose from, so that's a plus. It also applies really nicely. But as the day went on, it wore off and just made an oily mess all over my face. If you don't have oily skin then this could be for you but it just wasn't for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by superwickedbabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer! I actually bought this, and then I went back and bought a second one because I loved it so much! It is really creamy, it covers great, and the price is definitly amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by lukivo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just LOVE this concealer. I have extremely fair skin and this is the only one that matches it perfectly! It works well with my oily-blemish prone skin, and covers beautifully!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is worthless. Color match is not possible and staying power is next to nothing! Maybelline does much better concealers than CG in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by phoebemarch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a good, medium coverage concealer and my mom recommended that I try one from CoverGirl. I ended up with this wonderful Fresh Complexion concealer, and although the cheap packaging ended up broken, I will use every last bit of this product. The lip gloss-esque applicator picks up a surprising amount of product and applies easily. I usually blend out the product with my finger, however a brush has worked for me as well. The great thing about this product is that its coverage is often enough for you to skip foundation or tinted moisturizer altogether, and it's matte enough to work on oily skin. My only con has been the cheap packaging, but for $5, the overall product is fabulous.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by eime11

this product did not work well AT ALL for me. when i first bought this i thouhgt it was good, but then after using it a few times i realized nothing was getting covered. then my friends started noticing the ocncelar on me, because it did not sink into your skin and settled into fine lines. i will never wear this concelar again, it does not do anything.