August 20, 2014 | 1477 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by raeannxo

I love this concealer! I have used revlon colorstay for years as its the only one me and my skin have ever liked until I have discovered this one! It doesn't make my skin break out, doesnt make my skin look gross and oily like all others do, either! It covers all my ugly red acne scars great. Although for those big zits we all get sometimes it doesn't cover it as well so I either need to use a lot of it or use my other one! I think I have found my new favorite!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2013 5:14:00 AM More reviews by jvdb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this for under my eyes. Way too sheer it blends to nothing and offers no coverage. Good thing it was cheap.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

It stings when applied over my eye area, it has no coverage at all, and the wand application is not hygienic. This really is one of those products for which the phrase "you get what you pay for" applies perfectly.
It's a watery light paste that streaks horribly. I have super horrendous eye area problems so it did not work for me at all, because it has really NO coverage! This is the type of drugstore product made specially for girls in their teens or pre-teens (or blessed women), that have skin with little to no troubles at all. Females with almost non-existent imperfections, THIS is for you.
********** UPDATE!**********
It can actually work as a translucent highlighter over foundation! (The lightest shade). I'll add another lippie for that!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by TayTayNicole

To me, the packaging is very good and so is the price! It's 5 dollars for a lot of product. I don't think I'll be purchasing it again though but I definitely will use it up. I don't have many pimples or zits right now but I used to and they all left marks. I only got pimples on my forehead so I have many acne marks on my forehead pretty much in the same spot. This concealer conceals them pretty well but throughout the day it doesn't stay on. If you have minimal blemishes and only want to coverup a small spot I recommend this. Another pro is, it doesn't dry out my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by ReveChanson

I loved this product.
I got it by accident, my sister bought it for me. I got the shade buff beige, which is very good if you are tan. I'm dead pale because I can't be in the sun on my acne medication; bottom line its too dark right now, but I can blend it all over my face and it looks ok enough for me to go out in public.
My cap hasn't broken, I even bend the wand inside around to scrape off the sides of the container and nothing bad happens.
This shade has amazing coverage. I put a dot wherever, and easily tap with my finger to blend it out. I have acne scars everywhere, so trust me when I say it works.
I'm going to try a shade lighter soon, the creamy natural, hopefully its as light as I'm hoping.
It stays all day, I haven't noticed it sweating off. I have drier skin now on the medication, but my oily teenage skin didn't have a problem with this.
The coverage is very good, I'd say its a strong medium.
Perfect for a quick, cheap, drug store remedy, and its worth the money.

For shades, look at the CG clean pressed powder and use those shades to help decide. The buff beige's match perfectly, I'm hoping the same is true for the rest.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Dauntlless

I really like this liquid concealer, it glides on easily and doesn't clog your pores. But sometimes I find it isn't enough coverage for dark circles, but its great for general redness.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This matched me very well, but I found that it was a bit to drying for my skin type. It worked better as a touch up spot concealer then one that I would use under my eyes or on a very red problem area.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Startripgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have really dark circles and this doesn't cover them. it's a little to liquidy i fine and not very good coverage. it covers a bit if you have like mild case of dark circles, but not me. I also find it to white.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by lovelyfrost13

This is overall a very nice product. I have acne scars and blemishes and for a day when I don't want to do a whole face of makeup I can use this concealer with some powder and I am good to go. It covers well enough to make me feel comfortable enough to walk outside. I also works great under the eyes. The only thing is the packaging, it has a doe foot applicator, It doesn't bother me but it might to other people.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by crystaldots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have had this concealer in the color “natural beige” for over a year, so if the formulation has changed, I wouldn’t know. It says it's an under eye concealer, but to be honest, I would say this functions better as a medium coverage foundation than a concealer. I actually thought it was a foundation when I put it on my face. I like the consistency…really easy to blend and work with. It isn’t long lasting though. The color matches my skin perfectly, which is why I love it as a foundation just to even out skin tone. Personally, I could recommend using this to replace liquid foundation if you don’t use foundation on all areas of the face. It is compact enough to just throw in my purse, and I don't mind using doe foot applicators. I need to purchase another one, and when I do, I might have different thoughts if the formulation isn’t the same. Overall, I enjoyed this for the consistency and because the color really did look natural on my skin. I can't give it the best rating since I feel it doesn't work well under my eyes, (doesn't last long) which is where they tell you to put it. I know it's called "Fresh Complexion" though so maybe it's not designed to be full coverage.