October 24, 2014 | 1716 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by silMUA

I purchased this product on an impulse while waiting in line at my local Ulta. It was the sample bottle. I tend to have an oily t-zone, and this product does a decent job at keeping me oil free for a few hours. I love this product more for the fact that it keeps my makeup from budging all day. I actually used this on my friends makeup for her summer engagement party and let me tell you! Her face was flawless all day even through the scorching heat. I would definitely repurchase this

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Missbozzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very oily skin and lately after buying this product I can not live without it !! I use it everyday and it helps alot with my oil control (: sure I might have to blot maybe a little here and there were once in awhile but now I'm a little more confident about having not to worry about bloting my face every five seconds !!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by lovetoshop31

This stuff is amaazzzing - my only regret is waiting so long to purchase. I have combo skin and blot a couple times throughout the day. I was using MAC's Fix+ which doesn't even TOUCH this stuff. De-Slick works throughout the day, keeps my skin matte, and keeps my makeup in place all day long. No blotting needed, refreshes skin when sprayed, a great primer as well before applying makeup and great for setting makeup once applied. LOVE this stuff - will continue to purchase over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by gggabriela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this stuff is de-shit!! seriously. I used to use MAC's Fix+ but after a few hours my face would become really oily and I would need to blot about twice a day. since it claims to have oil control I decided to give it a try and im so happy I did! i have to say this is by far my favorite setting spray ever! I have found my new bff! the way I use: when im done with my entire make up I spray about 4 times. I wait for it to dry then I go over my t zone with a little bit of translucent powder and this usually does the trick! hope this review is helpful.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by itsmetee

I am so confused. Maybe I am not using it properly, but for me, it does not work.

I am not looking for ultra matte, but semi-matte until lunchtime at least would be nice. I have oily skin and tried using before and after foundation; leaving it to dry for at least 10 minutes before applying anything else; with powder and no powder and nada.

So I guess it's not for me. Price-wise, I got this on offer from Debenhams (UK), so not too bad, but really, for nearly £20 - I would expect more.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by LeslieXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This setting spray is fabulous, my skin is excessively oily and this stuff does a great job keeping my skin. Doesn't last all day but as I said I am excessively oily ! Since I've been using this I've been needing way fewer touch ups throughout the day/night. One bottle lasted me almost a year and that is with daily use. Overall very impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Dapherz44

Been using it for years, helps my makeup stay put. Would recommend !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Lisa86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for well over two years and I am hooked on it. I've used it with everything, tinted moisturizer, bb's, full coverage foundation and mineral foundation and I can say that it definitely extends the life of my makeup. I can work an 8 hour day without having to touch up or feeling the need to powder.

I have really oily skin and I use it every single day. I can completely tell a difference when I forget to use it to set my makeup. I think the key is NOT using it sparingly. I make sure my whole face gets a good spray.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by erikanicole76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not really a fan of this setting spray
I have oily skin and it didn't really work for me. My makeup looked blotchy and crazy after maybe 4 hours.. I won't be repurchasing this item.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. Can't live without it. Here's why:
(by the way, I have oily, acne prone skin)

-doesnt break me out!
-controls my oil amazingly!
-i wouldnt say it makes me totally matte, but honestly I don't like to be completely matte. I like to look glowy just not greasy! It takes away the excess oil but doesn't make me look dry or suck all the moisture out of my skin. It gives me healthy looking skin. like an angel.
-it smells really nice! doesn't have bad smell at all.
-feels very refreshing and cooling on the skin.
-the packaging is really nice. doesn't leak all over the place and I bought the travel size and the full size, the smaller one comes with me and after being knocked around all day in my bag it always stays closed.
-only criticism is the price. it urban decay so i expected it to be more than drugstore but 28 dollars is a lot of money. however i do think its worth every penny.