August 1, 2014 | 1191 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by sopha123

This has to be one of the worst foundations I have EVER tried!! It had a very thick and cakey consistency which made it hard to apply and blend. Throughout the day it stuck to every dry and flaky patch on my skin and make my face look patchy and gross. It didn't hide blemishes or large pores well at all and to top it all of the colour range was terrible! No colour to match fair skin types and the lightest shade (ivory) was orange! THIS IS A WASTE OF MONEY!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by fabulousjason

I purchased this based upon MUA reviews, and I am impressed. I haven't used a drug store foundation in years (I used chanel before) but I recently decided to try to cut back on my makeup spending. This foundation lasts a long time, and makes my skin look flawless. The only issue (so far) is that the tube that it comes in makes it really messy. I have only used this for three days, and will update. I am praying that it doesn't break me out, because I am saving a lot.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Chloeluckin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I did not like this foundation. I needed a full coverage foundation and I thought this would be the one for me. It's super cakey and dries straight away. I couldn't use a foundation brush because of how quickly it dries. It's a good price but I really didn't like this. I also had to wear concealer too. I also didn't like the shade range. I'm porcelain/ivory or the lightest shade on every foundation/concealer I buy, and the ivory in this was way too dark. I had to try to put powder on to make it look lighter and it didn't work and just ended up looking more cakey. I love rimmel but this isn't a good product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I saw this on Beauty Broadcast & picked it up to try. First, the shade range is very limited if you're fair. I'm NW15 or W1-2 in L'Oreal, and the lightest shade, Ivory, is typically darker than what I would select. I can use it by blending, but I would say it is closer to probably NW20. The foundation itself is a fairly thin liquid with medium coverage and a satin finish. I apply this with a dense synthetic brush, such as a Sigma F80 or my ELF flat powder brush. Gives a flawless, natural "my skin but better" finish. Not cakey or dry looking like Colorstay or Cover Girl Outlast 3-in-1. Just beautiful, flawless, natural finish. The only issue is the limited shade range for paler girls, but 100 Ivory works for me if I blend, and will definitely work during the summers when I am slightly darker. I'm anxious to see how this holds up during August in Texas.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by gemwils

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation! I'm on my second bottle at the moment and I am tempted to purchase a third. The foundation has a silky feel and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or patchy. It has quite good coverage and is suitable for everyday wear. Rimmel lasting perfection is everything I want in a foundation as it blends beautifully but also gives a nice glow to your skin, making you look healthier and more tanned. Id definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great, well priced foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Chanel96

Its an okayish foundation. I found it to thick when wearing it. You would be left with uneven brown lines even when you get the right tone. Its a good for the price and i only buy for £5 as i feel its enough for a foundation. It does last all day but if you constantly rub your face it comes of. Overall its okay i would buy again but only because its cheaper than my usual:)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by MadeleineRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wore this for many years as I needed full coverage and this has amazing coverage, matches my skin tone and lasts ages! It didn't help with my acne though and it looks a bit cakey due to the coverage, my acne has cleared now so I don't use it everyday anymore. I still have a bottle if I'm after a full coverage look on a night out or something. I probably won't repurchase though as I have products that gives more of a flawless look than this ever did.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by fashionforever

I love love love this product! The price is not bad at all and it works wonders. I'm in the shade 102 warm ivory, it matches my skin tone very well and usually foundations have an odd smell but this foundation smells really good! I have been using this for I think a year and a half and iv'e had no problems. I apply it with a flat foundation brush and it spreads evenly:) Would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by BlondeCaptivation

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has been my go-to foundation for about 6 years, and I really can't say enough about it. Is it cheap? Yes. But that's just one of many fine attributes:

- The IVORY (lightest) shade suites my fair skin to a "T"
- The consistency is such that it can go on light, or heavy depending on how much you use and how much coverage is needed
- I've never broken out from it (and I was still in my teens when I started wearing it)
- Affordable! And you get your money's worth because a little goes a long way
- I've gotten nothing but compliments on my skin when I wear it

Be warned: This is NOT a matte-fying foundation, it's meant to be worn under plenty of powder. I apply it, then dab on either loose or pressed powder. The effect is surprisingly natural-looking if done right. Keep in mind there aren't a ton of shades available.. if you are even a little pale-skinned, like me, the safest option is to get the lightest shade. That way you can always brighten up with a little bronzer after.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by MissTaDa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'll be honest....I purchased this purely because it was the cheapest (long wearing) foundation I could find when I was on a tight budget. Because if this I wasn't expecting miracles but I was expecting something better (I've used & liked rimmel products previously).
I have applied this makeup with my fingers, a sponge, a foundation brush & a stippling brush.....all fails! I found this to be very minimal coverage & not very buildable. It failed to even out skintone at all to the point I was having to cover most of my face in concealer. On busy days even though the coverage was non existent I found the colour transferred very easily if my face touched anything. By the end of the day my skin was an uneven mess with dried flakey foundation stuck to the dry bits. Would not recommend or repurchase.