Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

3.1

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Bidifa Ferment Lysate, Isopentydiol, Petrolatum, Sucrose, Isoprypyl Jojobate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Trehalose, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Algae Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Linoleic Acid, Hodrogenated Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sulfate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phytosphingosine, Butylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Jojoba Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Tromethamine, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides

on 6/17/2011 12:20:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is the only eye cream that has ever done anything for my eyes. For the last few years I have been using the $15 Loreal stuff and now I realize that was doing nothing for me but moisturizing. Being in my 30's I decided I should probably go back to the expensive stuff if I want to see results. My undereyes immediately showed fewer lines and seemed to be smoother. Within a month my dark circles decreased by 40% at least. Before this I hardly ever went without concealer under my eyes, but now I don't have to layer it on. The darkness is a lot less. Thank goodness for this cream!
I think some of these people that are expecting their undereye circles to go away completely are being unrealistic. Nothing is going to fade them completely. But, an eye cream that can do almost half of it, combined with concealer, will give you the look that you need.

on 6/4/2011 12:54:00 AM

I love this night time eye cream. It has helped the texture of my eye skin and has noticeably hydrated it. Also I sweep a little on my eyelids and I swear it has helped my eyelashes grow.

on 5/14/2011 6:12:00 PM

This does nothing at all for my eye area, it didn't help with the texture of my skin at all. Granted it didn't make things worse but thank goodness I tried the sample size and didn't pay for the this product because I can only imagine the disappointment I would have had. No way is this worth the price. It's tempting to give this only 1 lippy but I normally reserve that for products that do something awful to my skin so maybe it's a little unfair. My main problem with this product is that it's really is riding on the back of Advanced Night Recovery and it's nowhere near as good.

on 4/23/2011 10:53:00 AM

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 I received a huge sample of this product when I bought a bottle of Night Repair. I have bene using it for about 2 weeks, morning and night and It dosen't seem to be doing more than EL Vérité for eyes. I will keep using it, since I don't have any milia problems with it but I don't think I would purshase the full size. If I see changes after another 2 weeks, I'll update.
Update: moisturises well but that's all. Nothing exceptionel. Not worth the price.

i currently use two types of eye cream/ treatments. i use this one at night and la mer eye balm in the morning. it works nicely together, i see more firmness around my eye area. it glides on beautifully around the delicate eye area due to it's smooth gel texture which i like, but it does take a while to absorb completly into the skin but that's why it's meant for night use - although i sometimes use it in the morning & it wears quite nicely under makeup too!

on 4/22/2011 1:19:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

No milia but doesn't actually help with dark circles much either.

on 4/6/2011 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

WARNING: this product caused me to form milia (tiny bumps) around my eyes.

I've read about this happening to other people as well, so please take warning before using this product! Maybe because I'm young and this product is more suitable for the older crowd, but it was WAY too harsh (chemically). First off, I blame the estee lauder employee for recommending this product especially after using a sample and TELLING her that it burned. She responded with, "that's what it's supposed to do, it shows its working". I was stupid and fell for it, and now my eyes suffer from it. I now use lancome's renergie eye and it is much less harsh.

I have no clue why my eyes burned the way they did, and why my skin reacted in that manner by forming milia, but I do not trust estee lauder products anymore because of this horrible experience with the product and customer service.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this product.

on 4/3/2011 10:15:00 PM

I had high expectations for this since I loveeee Advanced Night Repair. I couldn't recommend this to anyone. First off, I don't like the packaging. You need to use a q-tip to access the product that is alongside of jar. The mouth of the jar isn't as wide as the base.

I like the texture. It's a gel rather than a cream. It sank in quickly into my skin.. but I saw no changes. I was hoping maybe my puffiness or something would change. I'm only 28 so I don't have much to correct, except puffiness and bags for lack of sleep(thank my 3 year old). It really didn't do anything.

To be extremely honest, I dont even think this product moisturized well. I hated the way my makeup looked over it. It felt drying to me, seriously. It just didn't live up to the ANR standards. I wouldn't recommend this nor purchase it again!

on 3/30/2011 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This feels good going on, but doesn't really do anything but soften and moisturize your eye area temporarily.

on 3/23/2011 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is the first eye treatment product that I have ever purchased (was coaxed into it by the lady helping me in the store), and I am never wasting this much money on such a useless product ever again. It did make the skin under my eyes feel (temporarily) softer and slightly cool and tingly, but it did absolutely nothing that it claimed to do. Which, in my case, was to help improve the dark circles, uneven skin tone, and fine lines under and around my eyes. It also made the area where I applied it (and even my eyes) burn occasionally, no matter how little I tried to apply. Feeling extremely let-down. Especially after falling in love with Estee Lauder's Perfectly Clean Fresh Balancing Lotion, and expecting WAY more. Not impressed!