September 20, 2014 | 1024 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by RainbowMun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

No milia but doesn't actually help with dark circles much either.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by kpxbabii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

WARNING: this product caused me to form milia (tiny bumps) around my eyes.

I've read about this happening to other people as well, so please take warning before using this product! Maybe because I'm young and this product is more suitable for the older crowd, but it was WAY too harsh (chemically). First off, I blame the estee lauder employee for recommending this product especially after using a sample and TELLING her that it burned. She responded with, "that's what it's supposed to do, it shows its working". I was stupid and fell for it, and now my eyes suffer from it. I now use lancome's renergie eye and it is much less harsh.

I have no clue why my eyes burned the way they did, and why my skin reacted in that manner by forming milia, but I do not trust estee lauder products anymore because of this horrible experience with the product and customer service.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

I had high expectations for this since I loveeee Advanced Night Repair. I couldn't recommend this to anyone. First off, I don't like the packaging. You need to use a q-tip to access the product that is alongside of jar. The mouth of the jar isn't as wide as the base.

I like the texture. It's a gel rather than a cream. It sank in quickly into my skin.. but I saw no changes. I was hoping maybe my puffiness or something would change. I'm only 28 so I don't have much to correct, except puffiness and bags for lack of sleep(thank my 3 year old). It really didn't do anything.

To be extremely honest, I dont even think this product moisturized well. I hated the way my makeup looked over it. It felt drying to me, seriously. It just didn't live up to the ANR standards. I wouldn't recommend this nor purchase it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by rimmela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This feels good going on, but doesn't really do anything but soften and moisturize your eye area temporarily.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by AshynDae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the first eye treatment product that I have ever purchased (was coaxed into it by the lady helping me in the store), and I am never wasting this much money on such a useless product ever again. It did make the skin under my eyes feel (temporarily) softer and slightly cool and tingly, but it did absolutely nothing that it claimed to do. Which, in my case, was to help improve the dark circles, uneven skin tone, and fine lines under and around my eyes. It also made the area where I applied it (and even my eyes) burn occasionally, no matter how little I tried to apply. Feeling extremely let-down. Especially after falling in love with Estee Lauder's Perfectly Clean Fresh Balancing Lotion, and expecting WAY more. Not impressed!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Marianthoula

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Soooo... like its big brother, the ANR Serum, I did not understand what this product did for my eyes. All I get is a satiny feel after a couple of moments and that's pretty much all of it! No difference in soft dark circles. No difference in fine lines. No difference even in the long-term texture of my skin. All I can do after I finish it is find a use for this quite expensive, dark glass container. Not even the cap screws tight!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by angelswing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am indifferent about this product. I didn't see any dramatic improvement from using this. My fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness are still there. That is why I don't think I will purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by jeubleu

Let me start by saying I haven't found ANY eye treatment that works for me yet...
Pros:
-- It feels moisturizing after I applied it.
-- It helps to reduce the puffiness just a bit.
Cons:
-- Waxy feel.
-- Doesn't work on lines/dark circles and only reduce the puffiness just a bit.
-- EXPENSIVE for something that barely works! I almost finished my current jar and I don't think I'll buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2011 9:47:00 AM More reviews by sheeels

I received a free sample of this cream, as a wanted an eye cream to soften the fine lines under my eyes. I liked the gel consistency and the fact that it feels cool on application, however it did not improve the condition of my eyes. I used this cream for just over a week, and my lines looked worse than when I started. In addition I had an allergic reaction (I think from this cream), however my skin is now more sensitive after using retin a. This cream did not work for me, and I will not be buying. The search continues...

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by flgirl21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was great....UNTIL they updated the formula. The new formula dries my skin out. Very disappointed with the update. Now I need to find a new eye cream.