October 25, 2014 | 938 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - oatmeal lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2003 1:24:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is great for dry skin and flakes..love it...will def re-purchase..great for the winter!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2003 11:11:00 AM More reviews by truman

My Aveeno lotion was extremely stinky! I mean STINKY! It smelled rancid, like it had gone bad and grown mold or someting. I checked but there was no expiration date on the bottle. I literally used one pump of it because I gagged at the smell, so I can't rate it on performance (hence the 3 rating, otherwise it would be a 1!) Maybe I just got a faulty bottle...but I would suggest trying to sneak a little whiff in the store to determine whether you like it or not!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2003 12:15:00 AM More reviews by thurae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cream is great esp if you have dry or sensitive skin. It is very soothing, a light cream. Definately one of the best I have used.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2003 5:58:00 PM More reviews by missamanda

Lightweight everyday lotion. I like it. The end.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2003 11:32:00 PM More reviews by franw3377

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My HG body lotion. I use the unscented so it doesn't clash with powders and perfumes. Its glycerin-rich formula sinks right in, it lasts all day and it leaves my skin feeling soft and touchable. It's a little higher priced than other drugstore brands, but the ingredients are much higher quality. No mineral oil or propylene glycol. I keep a bottle in the bath, a bottle by the kitchen sink and a tube in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2003 6:24:00 PM More reviews by sopmch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has been a staple for me for over 10 years. Even when I was in college it was worth shelling out the extra cash for. I use the sensitive skin formula, which is fragrance-free, and it moisturizes beautifully. It's not powerful enough to moisturize my dry feet in the winter, but still well worth buying.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2003 3:13:00 AM More reviews by pauly8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lotion stinks! Yuck. It makes you smell the medicine cabinet. Though, it does leave your skin feeling a bit softer afterwards. I personally will never buy it again. It does leave your skin feeling cool. So, I guess if your skin is really itchy that'd be good. But, it's not for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2003 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Kminer

I like the flip top packaging - this is really a great moisturizing lotion! Particularly if you want no scent, but want that soft feeling all day - this product worked wonders. Not *my* ideal product as I love scented lotions, but for those who are looking for something with NO scent to compete with other things they put on - give this Aveeno a try! Great for winter or any dry skin time - works great all over!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 11:00:00 AM More reviews by ckamm1107

I love this lotion - the only one I'll ever use again! Leaves me moisturized all day without any residue. Wonderful for me, since I'm allergic to most other lotions!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 10:45:00 AM More reviews by myladysilver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just finished my first bottle of this, and I really liked it! Never greasy, feels very moisturizing - more than once I have touched my arm hours after putting it on and I could still feel it, moisturizing away! I would definitely buy it again. This is the first Aveeno product I've tried, and I am very impressed so far.