Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragranceNEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

on 1/4/2011 6:57:00 PM

It wasn't cheap but judging by the texture I thought it would last for very long so I could justify to spend around 15 on this from John Lewis as a set (came with a pair of socks and a pumice stone). I bought this back in 2008 summer and I've still got 1/5 tube left! Having said that my feet havent been in bad condition, only occasionally it's got some dry patches and this works wonder! It's very greasy so it makes sense to follow the instructions on the tube - put it on and wear socks until its fully absorbed. Very strong coconut smell but I like coconut so it's a bonus!

on 12/15/2010 4:39:00 PM

Love this stuff! Got it as a present for my birthday back in June and I have been using it every night...still some left! I used to be a dancer and my feet have just never recovered after that. I have seen so much improvement in the texture of my skin...so soft! Texture is similar to vaseline, but I have used vaseline on my feet with no avail. Will definitely pick up more of this product and suggest to everyone!

on 10/14/2010 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love coconut and this stuff smells great. It's pretty greasy but if you apply it at night and wear socks to bed, you will wake up with baby feet.

on 8/30/2010 2:43:00 PM

This is pretty good but i porbablly wouldnt buy it again. I do notice that when i use it my feet feel very soft but it is extremley greasy! it stained my sheets and socks! also the packaging is bad i would do the lid up so tightly in my tolietry kit and it would still seep out. Also this is very natural but almost too natural i feel like i could use plain old coconut oil and it would work just as well but cheaper

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

The best I have found for softening and smoothing my dry feet. Seriously, the first time I used this I was amazed. I didn't think it was possible. I also love the smell.

The only reason I hesitate to give this five stars is that it doesn't absorb quickly, and feels a little sticky going on. I usually have to leave the socks on for at least a couple hours for it to really sink in. But I don't mind because if I leave it on overnight, my feet are incredibly soft and moisturized in the morning.

In all fairness, it's not meant to be a simple foot lotion, I think it's more of a treatment. The bottle clearly states to apply it at night and use cotton socks, so I can't fault them for that. I also like that it's natural - all the ingredients are healthy things that I recognize. Also, it smells amazing - but I do love the smell of coconut.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't use this, but my mother does. She used to have the worst dry, cracked feet I've ever seen (sorry mom!), but this creme smoothed her feet within a day or two. You definitely have to love the smell of coconuts though because it's pretty strong.

on 5/30/2010 12:40:00 AM

i borowed this product from a friend and realy enjoyed it. i liked the unusaul texture and found it really hydrating. the smell was pleansant yet my friend hates it because it fills the room. overall a decent product that i will but again

on 3/25/2010 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I don't use this on my feet since I prefer to use AmLactin lotion for that, but I do dab this onto my finger nails after I remove my nail polish to help rehydrate my nails. I have tried using vasaline for this but, I don't find it as effective. Anyway, it works great; if I skip this step my nails actually hurt and feel rough to the touch. applying this and leaving it on for an hour alleviates the pain and leaves my nails completely smooth. It's also great for softening the cuticle. Obviously you need to wash it off before you apply NP :)

on 2/21/2010 12:34:00 AM

I like this stuff, I really do.. I just don't know if it's worth the price for such a small tube. I can use Vaseline Moisture Lock lotion for my feet overnight with about the same results, and they cost about the same amount, all except the Vaseline bottle is atleast 6 times bigger for the price! I just got it because I prefer the coconut smell rather than no smell at all..

The smell is awesome, and I really like it but I think it will be a product I buy every now and then because it seems to go fast when I have it! If you have the extra money to keep buying them - go for it! For me it just seems a little expensive for how much I use it! I definitely recommend it though!

on 2/4/2010 2:27:00 AM

I have always had dry, cracked feet, and I have spent a fortune on foot cremes, scrubs, body butters, etc. I believe that I have finally found a very good, greasy, foot creme that will keep my feet crack-free. I use a foot scrub with a pumice stone, apply this creme at night, and wear my socks to bed. By morning, my feet are very soft and moisturized.

As far as the scent, I could barely smell any scent at all ~ it has a very, very light coconut scent. This product works, so I will definitely buy this again...