October 21, 2014 | 1594 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by elena6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my first blush from Mac and I must admit that it looks amazing on me! It is a very vivid pink but it lights up my pale face. I am NC15 and and a Mac specialist recommended this one and I must admit it was a perfect choice!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by midwifelovesmakeup

Used with N2 compact studio fix, really feminine and pretty. I love it, builds well for heavier colour or sheer tinting. Very powdery in the packaging. Usually I used bourjois but i fancied trying something new and i'm pleased with this choice. Sometimes i like to mix it with a bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pink Swoon is my daily go-to blush. I am NW15 and I need to wear natural makeup for work. I find that applied lightly, this blush gives a very natural pink cheek without looking like a Barbie doll. It is really sheer, but buildable. Personally I do not like heavy blush. I have "normal" skin, and have not had any problems with the color changing or fading throughout the day. I use the refill pan in a MAC pallette.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by fluffyby

Love love this shade of pink blush. I was always told that I am not a fair person. Asian with yellow undertone, MAC NC25/BB Beige, I wasn't so sure about anything to do with pink blush. I was at Bangkok International Airport, and this guy at the MAC counter recommended me this shade (together with Shy Girl). Oh boy, since then I can never look at others. Yes, this is a pink blush but it makes me feel so pretty. The staying power is also very good, at least 12 hours.

Love it, and I will repurchase, even if I have no idea when that will be. One tub can really last..

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by giiorgia89

.. I like the colour..the packaging is ok, but I don't really like the finish.. this product is too expensive for its quality!.. (I have to say that I have the ordinary one, not the refill). I noticed that this product hasn't good pay off, and in some zones is oxidized.. so I'll never buy again matte mac blushes! kiss from Italy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by TLong1996

LOVEEE it.!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by allthecolours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

A nice blue-based bright pink. It's a sheertone so very buildable, I apply 2-3 layers for my NC23 skin for it to show up. Doesn't break me out and lasts well throughout the day. A very dupeable shade though, so not worth the price IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by azngirl7979

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have no idea how I chose this color at the MAC counter. This is my first ever purchase from MAC and it is so scary in the pan, I think I was a bit crazy of me to buy this. Although its really bright in the pan and super cool toned, it is actually a really warm nice flush on my skin. That's really really good because I have really warm yellow asian skin. This is my go to winter blush, makes me look rosy and sweet.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was not good on me. I'm cool toned NW15-20 paleface. First of all, I had to apply a TON of product to get it to show up on me. I had to apply so much that I ended up with a powdery mess before I stepped out the door. I got to work and check my face in the florescent lights...this blush disappeared. Good thing I keep cheapo drugstore blushes at my desk for touchups.

Pink Swoon is gorgeous in the pan, and I love the name. I wish I had swooned over it, but I didn't.

This is going back to MAC

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 4:47:00 AM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Can't decide how I feel about this. I have naturally very fair skin (NW5-10) and this can look exceptionally bright and borderline unnatural on me. Other days I'll use a bit of fake tan (by fake tan, I mean going up to a NC15) and pop this on my cheeks and it looks beautiful beyond words. I think it depends upon the colouring of your skin whether or not this suits you. If you're fair skinned like myself, perhaps steer clear, or apply lightly. Just because it's a sheertone doesn't mean that you should be careless when applying it (as I have learnt!) That being said, the staying power is excellent and the colour remains a whole day on my cheeks, so this is definitely a very good quality blush.